Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) (30775 Views)

Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday / 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:46am On Aug 16, 2018
Popular Naija singer 9ice and his beautiful girlfriend Sukanmi celebrates their daughter's birthday instyle.

Happy birthday to the little queen.

He share the photo on his page with caption :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE. DADDY LOVES YOU

Gist From Praize News

http://www.praizenews.com/9ice-girlfriend-celebrates-daughter-birthday-photos/

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Happy Birthday cute baby girl....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by OKorowanta: 5:49am On Aug 16, 2018
Hope those other girls are hooked already?
If not,ready to catch 9ice's shots.
Dat guy dey shoot fire!

6 Likes

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by dPriv: 5:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Lovely.

Check signature for this Samsung Galaxy S8 in ILORIN .
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 6:13am On Aug 16, 2018
Mehnn dat girl in white tongue she gather stuffs wink

happy birthday baby girl wish u long life nd prosperity.

7 Likes

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:26am On Aug 16, 2018
Nice on 9ice
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 6:36am On Aug 16, 2018
Happy birthday to the little girl.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2018
Cute family
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by mattonnairaland: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Adigun himself. He has changed hair style to a more responsible one
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Damoxy(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Nairaland and Topics these days sha
Of what importance is this news bayi?

3 Likes

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Happy bornday to her
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by abumoney(m): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2018
OK, after Gongo aso and street credibility, when will this Guy release a hit track again?!
We're still waiting for the Grammy he promised us

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by abumoney(m): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2018
When you're still waiting for 9ice to bring home Grammy

6 Likes

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by wheesin(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2018
abumoney:
OK, after Gongo aso and street credibility, when will this Guy release a hit track again?!

I swear. On that street credibility song he was just boosting up and down. Even skales dey boost to win Grammy that year now he is singing how do you say booty in your language undecided

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2018
OKorowanta:
Dat guy dey shoot fire!
How that one take affect 9ice? The guy go still blow anyone of them!

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Galaticos444: 7:15am On Aug 16, 2018
youngberry001:
Mehnn dat girl in white tongue she gather stuffs
Vaseline crew spotted
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by maxtop(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2018
Alapoplenty ....
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2018
Can't people get legally married...must they give birth to illegitimate kids

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2018
Why he say na now when 9ice he dey do shakara?
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Beautiful Wallpaper at the background. Happy birthday girl. I have that wallpaper and other different designs, just 6000 for a roll and a standard wall wont take more than 3 rolls. Check my signature for my number. I love you all kiss
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2018
nice one 9ice
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by BestNairalander: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2018
Nice one nice and HBD girl

Graphic Artist Needed at World Health Organization Apply Now, Today is the deadline
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2018
hbd queeneth
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2018
OKorowanta:
Dat guy dey shoot fire!

Oga him don shoot person from your village
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by deepwater(f): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2018
lol

Rugged call you on the phone to debunk the rumors you released on your songs about him.
He asked you to JUST tell the public even through your assistant that the song wasnt about him
you refused, insisted that you have passed that level (whatever that means)
you said people will talk anyway and anyhow it is, as you need to sell records (even at the detriment of your boss career?) and yes, rugged was your boss.

How far the record sales 9ice? is this your crib? is this your reward for closing doors for rugged
9ice you aint paid yet, i am not sure that money came
but i am certain you relegated ruggeds career by that singular act

.....a classic story of when an IGBO Man helps a yoruba boi.

please nobody should quote me, my hand is paining me

Emmatee1816:
Oga must evritin be tribalistic?.....go channel ur frustration 2 somtin-else....no b 9ice cause ur predicament

coming from someone that has spent only one hour on NL grin
Dindinrin swerve
Re: 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by ItzBIM(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2018
abumoney:

Photocopy no hit?
Wedding day no hit?
Energy no hit?
Gbamu gbamu no hit?
3310 no hit?
Irapada no hit?
Living things no hit??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend / Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.