Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,549 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

I need help on Inquiry For Submission of Danish Invitation Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I need help on Inquiry For Submission of Danish Invitation Visa (566 Views)

France Student Visa Inquiry / Malta Visa Inquiry / How To Prepare Documents For Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need help on Inquiry For Submission of Danish Invitation Visa by benjsniper33: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello there people, I need help in arranging my documents for Danish visiting visa , my aunty who is to invite me has already sent me the invitation letter. I am a 300 level students in the university of Abuja, I just completed my semester and I am currently doing my IT which will run for 6 months, but I want to use this opportunity to visit Denmark for few months and come back to complete my studies.
I just need you people to pls advice me on how to arrange my visiting documents for submission in the Danish embassy. Thanks
Re: I need help on Inquiry For Submission of Danish Invitation Visa by DTRUMPER: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wish you success.

Anyway, check my signature and smile to the Bank forever BELOW
Re: I need help on Inquiry For Submission of Danish Invitation Visa by worry359(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Saying that you want to stay for "a few months" will be a big red alarm
to the visa officer.
They will suspect that you intend to work.

Package yourself better to prove returning home.
Re: I need help on Inquiry For Submission of Danish Invitation Visa by princeonx: 3:05am On Sep 15, 2016
My brother will also be interested in this topic. Despite my advise to join us here in US, he prefer Denmark, Sweden, or Norway.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Officers 'dash' Female Road User 5 Liters Of Fuel (photo) / BECAREFUL WITH UBER: Girl Recounts How She Was Close To Being Kidnapped By An Ub / Pls Can Anybody Advise On My Visa Palaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.