Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

France Student Visa Inquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France Student Visa Inquiry (3240 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France Student Visa Inquiry by Yemight2202: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2017
Dear Nairalander,
my brother applied for france student visa (Long Stay) and he received his passport back , he just saw a stamp indicating;
D visa FR
28/8/2017
Amb. Fr. Abuja
5*4**7
See attached image

Is it grant of received in this case?

Re: France Student Visa Inquiry by gentleking90(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
I don't think so. that is not visa stamp
Re: France Student Visa Inquiry by Yemight2202: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
@gentleking90: Thanks for the comment. Is it a refusal stamp or what?
Re: France Student Visa Inquiry by gentleking90(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yemight2202:

yes it is a refusal stamp.
didn't they attached any note to it, I mean the reason for the refusal
Re: France Student Visa Inquiry by Yemight2202: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
gentleking90:

yes it is a refusal stamp.
didn't they attached any note to it, I mean the reason for the refusal

They didn't attach any note to it.
Can someone send them a mail to request the reason for refusal?
Re: France Student Visa Inquiry by sansha2016: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
They don't give reasons for student Visa.but they will ask you to appeal. Even though you appeal there will be no reply. It is just for you to reapply next year.try to know the area you didn't get right and correct your self.I was refused last year in Lagos
Re: France Student Visa Inquiry by gentleking90(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
sansha2016:
They don't give reasons for student Visa.but they will ask you to appeal. Even though you appeal there will be no reply. It is just for you to reapply next year.try to know the area you didn't get right and correct your self.I was refused last year in Lagos

how will someone knw the area he didn't do well if they is no reason for denial.
some embassy just too stupid sha , that was wat Poland did to me last year too
Re: France Student Visa Inquiry by Yemight2202: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
sansha2016:

Thanks so much for the response.
Did I need to appeal or I can just re-apply next year?
Pls can I have your contact so that you explaib further to me.

Thanks in advance
Re: France Student Visa Inquiry by Yemight2202: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2017
gentleking90:

how will someone knw the area he didn't do well if they is no reason for denial.
some embassy just too stupid sha , that was wat Poland did to me last year too

My brother forwarded this mail to me this morning as the feedback he got from French Embassy after sending a mail to the French Embassy requesting the reason for rejection;
"The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable."

Please, what is the meaning of this response and what is the way forward so that he can apply for the next year intake.

Thanks for the support so far.
Re: France Student Visa Inquiry by gentleking90(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
I think maybe he choose a very low ranked school in France. he shld look for a better and well recognized school in France.. secondly did u use a sponsor acct??
Re: France Student Visa Inquiry by Yemight2202: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
gentleking90:
I think maybe he choose a very low ranked school in France.
he shld look for a better and well recognized school in France..
secondly did u use a sponsor acct??

He choose a well recognised school "Audencia Business School" and he applied for a specialized program "Msc in Supply Chain & Purchasing Management" which is not offered in all schools, as part of his career line (career advancement)
He has made advance payment of tuition fees and he also won a scholarship.

He didn't use a sponsor account, he has about N3M plus in his account when he applied.
Re: France Student Visa Inquiry by Laishat29: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Did your brother eventually go to school? Did he reapply or appeal?

Yemight2202:

He choose a well recognised school "Audencia Business School" and he applied for a specialized program "Msc in Supply Chain & Purchasing Management" which is not offered in all schools, as part of his career line (career advancement)
He has made advance payment of tuition fees and he also won a scholarship.

He didn't use a sponsor account, he has about N3M plus in his account when he applied.
Re: France Student Visa Inquiry by Princess2015: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yemight2202:

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Live In Canada Or Finland? / 10 Easiest Countries Good For Iimmigration From Nigeria May 24, 2021 / Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.