Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. (1905 Views)

Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience / My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by Explorers(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
I took a cab in the rain this morning while going to work, meanwhile it has been raining in Ondo for almost five days now.

So one of the passengers in the cab, a lady with her wet suit. She was complaining painfully about the endless rain and the flood that destroyed properties around town during the weekend.

So that made everyone in the cab to start talking too and sharing their experience about it.

So the driver jumped in aggressively.....

Driver: When i saw the mighty flood around Xporter(Hotel) on Saturday, i just looked up to God and said 'God instead of punishing people with this heavy rain and flood, why can't you just turn this massive flood to PETROL so that atleast everyone can just more than enough fuel for him/herself.'

Passengers: We stared at each other at the same time.

Me: ki le so sir(What did you say sir)?

Driver: Yes, ive been thinking that God should just turn rainfall to PETROLFALL.
Instead of rain water, Petrol should be raining and people will be getting their drums ready to be filled whenever it's cloudy.

Me: That's Apocalypse, we will all burn.

Driver: No, we cant. When it's cloudy like that, there will be no making of fire and the already burning fire will be extinguished before it start raining petrol.
So there will be no wasting of #145 buying fuel, no scarcity, no subsidy wahala and there will be no queuing at the filling station. Yesterday i wasted about 10litres moving around the town without any single passenger. People prefer trekking these days, no passengers to wave you down. Let the flood and rain just turn to petrol.....

1 Passenger: Omo See frustration.

We started laughing.......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by GMbuharii: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lolss petrol rain ké,ah...that one na apocalypse and holocaust join hehe

explorer,when are we xespecting another adventurous tintinlating captivating suspence filled thread nah?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by idrissunny: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ur topic not interesting at tall
GMbuharii:
Lolss petrol rain ké,ah...that one na apocalypse and holocaust join hehe
Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by khalhokage(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by GMbuharii: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
idrissunny:
Ur topic not interesting at tall
what is this? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by armadeo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Now that is one stupid nigga.

They say education is expensive try ignorance.

I remember when a tanker fell and spilled fuel on the express road. When I got there see people scooping the fuel and running across the road with metal containers.

I sped past on high speed. Thank God I didn't hear stories that touch in the news.

Foolish people and thier lust for immediate gratification.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by PunterTim(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hehe!
Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
I would prefer dollar rain grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by SPDAZZY(f): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lol.

It is Buhari's fault grin tongue wink
Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by mhizsimi(f): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Very funny smiley
Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by Vince77(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
U may think he is dumb but truth is that he was just speaking out of frustration.

Frustation can make u do or say d dumbest thing , u kw.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by tk4rd: 5:19am On Sep 15, 2016
The lady with wet suit thought she was having a bad day until the driver entered the show..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Nawa, so a hustling uneducated taxi driver says something and you're quick to call him the dumbest driver ever...

It's well.
I understand his grievances all the same.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by onward4life(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Explorers:
I took a cab in the rain this morning while going to work, meanwhile it has been raining in Ondo for almost five days now.

So one of the passengers in the cab, a lady with her wet suit. She was complaining painfully about the endless rain and the flood that destroyed properties around town during the weekend.

So that made everyone in the cab to start talking too and sharing their experience about it.

So the driver jumped in aggressively.....

Driver: When i saw the mighty flood around Xporter(Hotel) on Saturday, i just looked up to God and said 'God instead of punishing people with this heavy rain and flood, why can't you just turn this massive flood to PETROL so that atleast everyone can just more than enough fuel for him/herself.'

Passengers: We stared at each other at the same time.

Me: ki le so sir(What did you say sir)?

Driver: Yes, ive been thinking that God should just turn rainfall to PETROLFALL.
Instead of rain water, Petrol should be raining and people will be getting their drums ready to be filled whenever it's cloudy.

Me: That's Apocalypse, we will all burn.

Driver: No, we cant. When it's cloudy like that, there will be no making of fire and the already burning fire will be extinguished before it start raining petrol.
So there will be no wasting of #145 buying fuel, no scarcity, no subsidy wahala and there will be no queuing at the filling station. Yesterday i wasted about 10litres moving around the town without any single passenger. People prefer trekking these days, no passengers to wave you down. Let the flood and rain just turn to petrol.....

1 Passenger: Omo See frustration.

We started laughing.......

INSTEAD of FUEL to RAIN on our HEADS let HOT water Rain, because

1) you could make Eba from it.

2) you could bath with it and be warm.

3) You could do your laundry with it.

4) ETC add yours
Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by DerKlassiker: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
The Driver is unaware of the aftermath of Petrol rain. People will burn beyond recognition. Lol
Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by Feranchek(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
EPIC frustration!!!!
Re: My Experience Today With The Dumbest Driver Ever. by DEIFIED(m): 5:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Eyah, nigerians we can wish for anything ehn.

(1) (Reply)

Silicone Car Keys & Remote Covers / Most Fuel Efficient Non-hybrid -VW Passat Tdi Sets 77.9 Mpg Fuel Economy Record / Mercedes Introduced The S 600 Guard, Whats Your Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.