Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Letter To This Current Government_oap Michael Effiong Aka Funnymouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter To This Current Government_oap Michael Effiong Aka Funnymouth (340 Views)

Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos / Godswill Etukudo “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” Is Dead / Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To This Current Government_oap Michael Effiong Aka Funnymouth by Topbaze: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Years is quickly turning into months and months turning into weeks...weeks also burning into days and hours, within few times everything will elapse.
Every government has it own challenges and the ability to embrace and deal with it, will make that government to grow.
Today Nigerians are facing economic recession instead of progression, it is so unfair that people are still blaming the past leaders for the plight we are going through. Yes, I concur with the present administration, that past leaders brought pains on us, but we never voted a government that will come and tell us our pains, instead of how we are going to revive and survive.
I see this administration like one that wants to work, but the problem they are facing is how will they start to work so that Nigerians will feel their impact.
Getting rid of some persons in the government that assisted you to be where you are can work right well for the government.
Yes, we voted for change and we want to see that change materialized, even not 100% but at least 60% will be okay.
We want a change from Power failure to improved power system, because no government will give you 24hrs power supply over night.
We want a change from passiveness to activeness.
The only thing I have enjoyed in this government is the discovery and the disgrace of few bad heads that have sabotage our wealth.
2019 is fast approaching, and I vividly think the needful should be done, so that Nigerians will not throw stones at this administration.
This is just my thought as a Nigerian and a nonpartisan person.
I am Michael Effiong aka Funnymouth, a Warri based On-Air-Presenter
Re: Letter To This Current Government_oap Michael Effiong Aka Funnymouth by Topbaze: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Topbaze:
Years is quickly turning into months and months turning into weeks...weeks also burning into days and hours, within few times everything will elapse.
Every government has it own challenges and the ability to embrace and deal with it, will make that government to grow.
Today Nigerians are facing economic recession instead of progression, it is so unfair that people are still blaming the past leaders for the plight we are going through. Yes, I concur with the present administration, that past leaders brought pains on us, but we never voted a government that will come and tell us our pains, instead of how we are going to revive and survive.
I see this administration like one that wants to work, but the problem they are facing is how will they start to work so that Nigerians will feel their impact.
Getting rid of some persons in the government that assisted you to be where you are can work right well for the government.
Yes, we voted for change and we want to see that change materialized, even not 100% but at least 60% will be okay.
We want a change from Power failure to improved power system, because no government will give you 24hrs power supply over night.
We want a change from passiveness to activeness.
The only thing I have enjoyed in this government is the discovery and the disgrace of few bad heads that have sabotage our wealth.
2019 is fast approaching, and I vividly think the needful should be done, so that Nigerians will not throw stones at this administration.
This is just my thought as a Nigerian and a nonpartisan person.
I am Michael Effiong aka Funnymouth, a Warri based On-Air-Presenter

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Gains Over Half A Million Followers Just Hours After Joining Instagra / Oba Of Benin's Coronation Postponed To October 20th, 2016 / 4 Years After O.B.O, Davido Set To Release ‘son Of Mercy’ Under Sony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.