Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos (26355 Views)

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 2:37am On Nov 03, 2017
The traditional wedding of actor, Etim Effiong, to his fiancee, Toyosi Phillips, a writer/producer, took place in Lagos today November 2nd. The couple got engaged in June. Their church wedding comes up this Saturday, November 4th. Congrats to them!

SOURCE:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/photos-from-traditional-wedding-of.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 2:40am On Nov 03, 2017
More photos

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 2:58am On Nov 03, 2017
more photos

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 3:01am On Nov 03, 2017
happy married life to the new couples.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 3:02am On Nov 03, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi cc ishilove
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by ifeoluwatomi(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2017
Yon
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by kingPhidel(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2017
Kwanguratulation ko. Yaw wa!

9 Likes

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by braine(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2017
That cake tho. A regular cake would have sufficed.

By the way, the bride is ugly AF, even with make up. God knows what she looks like without it.

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2017
Will i ever get married?

My love for gyals is incredible cool
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by OboOlora(f): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2017
Etim!!! One of the most playful, down to earth dude I know from his days as a corper with us at Mobil. God bless ur home!

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by luvlymabel: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2017
what a beautiful outfit hpy married life to them
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Rmxr: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2017
braine:
That cake tho. A regular cake would have sufficed.

By the way, the bride is ugly AF, even with make up. God know what she looks like without it.

With that your nose that looks like car wash, you have the guts to call someone ugly.

19 Likes

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Lilimax(f): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Lovely!
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Lilimax(f): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2017
OboOlora:
Etim!!! One of the most playful, down to earth dude I know from his days as a corpse corper with us at Mobil. God bless ur home!
Fixed. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Adukey(f): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2017
OboOlora:
Etim!!! One of the most playful, down to earth dude I know from his days as a corpse with us at Mobil. God bless ur home!

Corpse kwa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by braine(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Rmxr:

With that your nose that looks like car wash, you have the guts to call someone ugly

Upload your own picture, before I reply you.
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Rmxr: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2017
braine:

Upload your own picture.

Nah. I don't need to do that, you Homo
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Adukey(f): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Lilimax:
Fixed. smiley
Nothing like corper too,youth corps member would have been better
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by braine(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Rmxr:

Nah. I won't do that, you Homo

cheesy

I thought as much. Ugly fvck.
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by paragon40(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2017
my love for dark skin girls...

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by AverageAnnie(f): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Rmxr:

With that your nose that looks like car wash, you have the guts to call someone ugly.

lwkmd. ...Savage

7 Likes

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Lilimax(f): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Adukey:

Nothing like corper too,youth corps member would have been bette
I was actually waiting for this comment though smiley
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Rmxr: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2017
braine:

cheesy

Ugly fvck.

Is that what they called you as a child ? cheesy grin I haven't posted my picture here, so you can't say I'm ugly

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Adukey(f): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Lilimax:
I was actually waiting for this comment though smiley
Now you have it,happy?
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Happy Married Life
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Adukey(f): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Rmxr:

Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Happy married life. Hope she has learnt how to cook DM. Calabar men are happier when they have 404 regularly.
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2017
since the lady is the one wedding the guy how come she is dressed in the future husband's native attire

also from the picture not much of her families are present

grin grin grin
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Hushpuppi: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Great one
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by UncleSnr(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2017
Celebrity marriage.

Hope they won't break up soon.

Anyway, to read mind-boggling articles and facts, visit http://blog.projectshamba.com
Re: Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos by Tessie01(f): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
happy married life, what a cute couple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources / Actress Nazo Ekezie Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage Baring Photos / August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.