Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Norbert Young Laments:everyone Wants To Act These Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Norbert Young Laments:everyone Wants To Act These Days (839 Views)

Nollywood Actor Norbert Young Lose Em Sister For Car Accident / Norbert Young's Sister Dies In Car Accident In Warri, Delta State / Why Norbert Young Doesn't Watch Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Norbert Young Laments:everyone Wants To Act These Days by splendid22(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Veteran actor, Norbert Young has lamented on the dearth of training in Nollywood amongst young actors. He made this known during an interview with The News Guru. He opines that everybody desires to act these days without acquiring the requisite training needed to thrive in the industry.According to him:"Everybody you see wants to act. Some of them say to me: “Give me a role”, how can I give you a role when you don’t know about acting?"

http://thenewsguru.com/everybody-wants-act-days-norbert-young/

(1) (Reply)

Falz And Simi Get Cozy On The Beach [PICS] / This Will Make You Laugh: Hon Gudaji Kazaure Danbaffa At It Again (VIDEO) / Things You Didn't Know About The Obama Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.