Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

10.5ft Python Caught In A Farm, Near A Fish Pond (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10.5ft Python Caught In A Farm, Near A Fish Pond (Photos) (70904 Views)

Fish With A Bird's Head Caught In China (Photo, Video) / A Nairalander Kills A Gaboon Viper That Swallowed A Fish At His Place Of Work / Python Feeding On Chickens Killed In A Farm!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10.5ft Python Caught In A Farm, Near A Fish Pond (Photos) by tegaever: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
davtosh:
I don't think this should be called a python. Pythons that I know are big enough to swallow humans and big animals.
So those pythons just come out of the parent big like that shey.... they don't grow?
Re: 10.5ft Python Caught In A Farm, Near A Fish Pond (Photos) by tegaever: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
MULLAH123:

SMH, do you know about its sharp teeth, bones and other dangerous parts of a snake. Continue
Oh I don't know.... Please tell me.... The snake will come back to life and wrap round the victim...constricting it with the strong bones shey? Note: While constricting, they rely on the muscle...not the bones... their bones have nothing to do...about their sharp teeth.... you want to put your hand inside the mouth shey.... or the dead snake will open the mouth to bite..... and what other dangerous part of the snake again? go and read more on snakes.
Re: 10.5ft Python Caught In A Farm, Near A Fish Pond (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
tegaever:

Oh I don't know.... Please tell me.... The snake will come back to life and wrap round the victim...constricting it with the strong bones shey? Note: While constricting, they rely on the muscle...not the bones... their bones have nothing to do...about their sharp teeth.... you want to put your hand inside the mouth shey.... or the dead snake will open the mouth to bite..... and what other dangerous part of the snake again? go and read more on snakes.
grin grin grin
Like I said, you were raised with a snake. Sorry for saying such about your community members. Please carry on. More snake to your vicinity.
Re: 10.5ft Python Caught In A Farm, Near A Fish Pond (Photos) by Henz24(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
beautiful232:

cheesy
see who us papa
you come to mama
lol mummy, u can't take care of this papa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10.5ft Python Caught In A Farm, Near A Fish Pond (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Henz24:
lol mummy, u can't take care of this papa oo

tongue
Re: 10.5ft Python Caught In A Farm, Near A Fish Pond (Photos) by Henz24(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
beautiful232:

tongue
shey u want to try?
Re: 10.5ft Python Caught In A Farm, Near A Fish Pond (Photos) by Chrisharry(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chei! I hate Snakes. This one na meat? Chicken and cow don finish for market?
Re: 10.5ft Python Caught In A Farm, Near A Fish Pond (Photos) by okwuvic(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Top 10 Most Venomous and Dangerous Snakes in the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnLtvhMxVmY

Top 10 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAzNFcBONOY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos / Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara / Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.