Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. (7782 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Parrot Destroys Man's Maize Farm (Photos) / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by thecrush: 6:26am On Nov 26, 2016
pamdaniel:
u would get around Zawan, kuru or riyom and barkin ladi areas just ask questions

Thanks
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hi Pamdaniel
What is the name of your maize seed?
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by joinnow: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2016
@Pamdaniel
How were you able to overcome Fulani Herdman.
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by adeniyi65(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
adeniyi65:

thanks for the response.i will like to know the minimum yeild you make per 1 hectare in this 4 hectare of maize farm.
Then i will like to know any challenge you encounter in the process.
am still kindly waiting for your answer sir
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by pamdaniel(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
adeniyi65:

am still kindly waiting for your answer sir
honestly I would not say I did measure the stuff via metric tonnes but maybe next time I would do that
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by dgitrader(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
pamdaniel:
honestly I would not say I did measure the stuff via metric tonnes but maybe next time I would do that
number of bags havested can ansĘ°er that...
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by adeniyi65(m): 5:40am On Dec 12, 2016
pamdaniel:

thanks for this,i think by july,i should be able to share my commercial maize farm experince too,even if i can only start with one hectare.

1 Like

Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by ACDONCHRIS: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Pls this thread should continue. Palmdaniel, we're still waiting for more sharing from you on your other expenses
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by kogbaski99: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
pamdaniel:
admiring dedication, hard work, and much fund invested

Please where did you buy your hybrid seedlings in jos..am interested
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by primus01: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2017
funlover1:
Kindly explain how you did the drying and the shelling. I currently have maize on 4 acres of land due for harvest in a few days. I am at a dilemna with regards to whether to sell fresh or dry.
Good day sir. Please i am in need of fresh maize by the end of this month, pls contact me if you are selling fresh, or knows of any farmer who is selling fresh yellow maize. 08137407934 or email udeogalanyachima@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by pat077: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
pamdaniel:
when do u intend planting? if now u would need to irrigate, but if it'd by next farming season dont worry things might change... as for using only DAT, u may not get bumper harvest, why? cos maize is a heavy feeder when it comes to fertilizer
If one get a virgin land that is fertile, is there any need to apply fertilizer?
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by pamdaniel(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
pat077:
If one get a virgin land that is fertile, is there any need to apply fertilizer?
off course u would need to apply to aid it... for a better yeild
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by pat077: 2:37am On Apr 12, 2017
pamdaniel:
off course u would need to apply to aid it... for a better yeild
pls, what type of fertilizer shld I use and at what quantity per arch?
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by 9free(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
pamdaniel:
u would get around Zawan, kuru or riyom and barkin ladi areas just ask questions
Who do I ask? JAMB or Ministry of Land and Survey??
I need hints
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by pamdaniel(m): 8:24am On May 08, 2017
9free:
Who do I ask? JAMB or Ministry of Land and Survey?? I need hints
go to ATCS in Bark in ladi
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2017
pamdaniel:

bruh! Pls kindly drop ur PHONE CONTACT OR ur active email or send it to me personally... We need pple like u to enlighten us not those online fake farmers.

I need more breakdowns, ur RETURN ON INVESTMENT PER HECTARE OR OVERALL.
Pls help us even if Buhari cannot help us.

1 Like

Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by pamdaniel(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

bruh! Pls kindly drop ur PHONE CONTACT OR ur active email or send it to me personally... We need pple like u to enlighten us not those online fake farmers.

I need more breakdowns, ur RETURN ON INVESTMENT PER HECTARE OR OVERALL.
Pls help us even if Buhari cannot help us.
thanks for your complement... my contacts are on my nairaland signature... Good luck
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by 9free(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2017
pamdaniel:
go to ATCS in Bark in ladi
Oga thanks. I meant JMDB and not JAMB(Na wickedness of auto-correct) in my question you quoted. I know you understand sha
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by eigmaticme: 4:09pm On May 18, 2017
hello Mr Pam,

please where can i get the hybid corn seed in jos?

and at what point do i use the herbiside? before or after planting?

thanks sir
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:53am On May 19, 2017
pamdaniel:
thanks for your complement... my contacts are on my nairaland signature... Good luck

R u still into maize farming? Do u supply?
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by okoli4ng(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2017
pls pamdaniel can you send me your number or mail want to contact you with regards to cucumber farming
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by okoli4ng(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2017
sorry but don't know how to get to the signature.
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by pamdaniel(m): 11:28pm On May 29, 2017
okoli4ng:
pls pamdaniel can you send me your number or mail want to contact you with regards to cucumber farming
Re: Fresh From My 4hecter Of Maize Farm Live In Jos. Bountiful Harvest. by maisauki: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
thanks very much mr pam daniels more money to our pockets as w feed d nation
i'm d person that called yu now from katsina...i really benefitted from your wealth of experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Launches Commercial 10% Composite Cassava Flour / Habgito Nigeria Limited Presents: The Hand Tiller. / Catfish Farming, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.