Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Help Out Pls. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Out Pls. (1151 Views)

Help Me Out Pls / My New HP 6735s Is Giving Me Headaches! Please Help Out, Computer Gurus! / My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Out Pls. by harrison12(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
My laptop yesterday was updating itself and the power supply went off and due to no battery, the laptop off.

This morning, i boot on the pc but it's taking so long to load..

Pls what's the problem and how can i fix it?
thanks.
Re: Help Out Pls. by Habiodunz(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
harrison12:
My laptop yesterday was updating itself and the power supply went off and due to no battery, the laptop off.

thanks.
Just format the pc
Re: Help Out Pls. by horllamy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
harrison12:

thanks.

you have to re-install the OS
Re: Help Out Pls. by harrison12(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
horllamy:

you have to re-install the OS
pls how do i re-install it when
Re: Help Out Pls. by harrison12(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Habiodunz:
Just format the pc
pls how do i format it now
Re: Help Out Pls. by Habiodunz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
harrison12:
pls how do i format it now
Get an OS disk, either windows xp,vista,7,8,8.1 or 10 Insert it into your pc and follow d instruction

Note:You will lose all ur data
Re: Help Out Pls. by horllamy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
harrison12:
pls how do i re-install it when

do you know anything about software if nt I can help you to fix it....just whatsap newen u ready 08139462401
Re: Help Out Pls. by bright1985: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Just leave it it will go but it will take time. Cheer
Re: Help Out Pls. by Donald3d(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
All of una just dey give yeye yeye advice (no offense),Op what propably happened is that some system files got corrupted (incomplete) during the update and abrupt shutdown,you can use an installation disk to do a "Repair" or "System Recovery", You could also do a fresh install (upgrade) without loosing your files depending on the extent of damage ,you can also try booting your system in safe mode,dont mind all this people giving you death warrant advice
Re: Help Out Pls. by khorlynz(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2016
Nice one @donald3d... @op, just boot to safe mode with F8 and if it didn't workout then opt for system recovery with F10...good luck

(1) (Reply)

Never Used New APPLE Macbook Air @ #250K / Enjoy 100% Free Browser With All Network / 120gb External Hard Drive For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.