Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! (2932 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2009
This is to inform you that DV Lottery for 2011 has commenced.
It started October 2 and will end November.
I am hereby offering to help you apply free of charge.
Please note that this is not fraud.
The official site for the application is www.dvlottery.state.gov
It is free of charge if you choose to do it on your own but the problem is that people keep on doing the wrong things when applying on their own especially when it comes to uploading the right picture. That is why am offering to help. You can also indicate interest by sending a mail of interest to my box: scopyunn@yahoo.com
All you need to do is to indicate interest and I will request for the necessary information.
Indicate interest by replying this mail.
Bye and goodluck.
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by finidinwa1: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
hi am interested my email is jamesagba5@yahoo.com
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by ichommy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
i must make it grin i will give it a try
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2009
Guy am interested.realkingson@yahoo.com
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by binaflexia: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2009
Broda pls send me info, and the application used in editing the passport. Thanks for the assistance.
my mail is m9ice2009@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by suxes2005(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
I wonder why nigerians fall for scam, go to their site and get more infos there

SHALOM
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by ichommy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2009
lol ;d
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by Obinoscopy(m): 2:06am On Oct 11, 2009
suxes2005:

I wonder why nigerians fall for scam, go to their site and get more infos there

SHALOM
@suxes2005 why don't you allow people with genuine intentions help their fellow people out? Yes it is true that there are fraudsters everywhere but there are still some good people with good intentions.
I also gave the official website: www.dvlottery.state.gov incase anyone wants to apply by himself/herself.
The reason I opted to help out is because many people complain of encountering problems while applying. I'm offering my service free of charge because it will not cost me anything to help someone apply.
For all those who have sent me their mails, I'll get in touch and I beleive God will grant you your heart desire this year. Shalom.
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by Awudu(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2010
Gud day my dear Nigerian brothers.i'm new to this forum and infact i really like dis forum more cuz i'v read much comments from the 2008 dv lottery winners nd i have learnt soo much.well,i've also applied for 2011 green card lottery but i've jxt realised a slight mistake in my date of birth on my waec certificate.instead of 1st May 1991 it was made 1st May 1989.my real date of birth is 1st May 1991 and i have this date of birth on all my documents (birth cert,passport,and the dv lottery online application form are all 1st May 1990 ).it's only the year that differs on my WAEC cert.i completed secondary school in 2009 so at the time the 2011 dv lottery registration began,my WAEC cert was not released.so i thought i wrote the same date of birth.i have it in hand now.so,do u think dis mistake could disqualify me at the interview if i win the 2011 dv lottery?hope to hear from u guys.thanx
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by Awudu(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2010
Gud day my dear Nigerian brothers.i'm new to this forum and infact i really like dis forum more cuz i'v read much comments from the 2008 dv lottery winners nd i have learnt soo much.well,i've also applied for 2011 green card lottery but i've jxt realised a slight mistake in my date of birth on my waec certificate.instead of 1st May 1991 it was made 1st May 1989.my real date of birth is 1st May 1991 and i have this date of birth on all my documents (birth cert,passport,and the dv lottery online application form are all 1st May 1990 ).it's only the year that differs on my WAEC cert.i completed secondary school in 2009 so at the time the 2011 dv lottery registration began,my WAEC cert was not released.so i thought i wrote the same date of birth.i have it in hand now.so,do u think dis mistake could disqualify me at the interview if i win the 2011 dv lottery?hope to hear from u guys.thanx
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by Pittbaby(f): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2010
I die laughing >>>>You have the wrong date of birth on such an important document and you are thinking of how it will affect a lottery you have not won. Bros please go to WAEC and go and start working on getting that corrected . Unless your intention is to stop your education at the secondary school level , I think there are more important considertaions here

good luck
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by jerome84(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
Awudu:

I don't think that will cause you much problem, just go to the court and swear an affidavit, i think that will do.
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by Awudu(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2010
Thank u Pittbaby and Jerome.well,do u think waec will correct the mistake for me and give me a new certificate? I'm not really sure the mistake in date of birth was from me or waec.i really have the feeling that i'll win dis year's dv lottery but if i don't win and waec also refuse to change the mistake,i'll wait for 2012 dv lottery so that i could correct the date of birth there and make it 1s may 1989,that is the one on my waec cert.thanx
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by Obinoscopy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2010
Awudu:

Thank u Pittbaby and Jerome.well,do u think waec will correct the mistake for me and give me a new certificate? I'm not really sure the mistake in date of birth was from me or waec.i really have the feeling that i'll win dis year's dv lottery but if i don't win and waec also refuse to change the mistake,i'll wait for 2012 dv lottery so that i could correct the date of birth there and make it 1s may 1989,that is the one on my waec cert.thanx

WAEC can change the mistake for you but it will warrant u submitting the old one to them so that they will make a new one from you. But it will take time and energy and resourses because you have to follow it up. So I advise u swear an affidavit should u win this one. But if u don't win, u can begin the correction process, if u are lucky, it might take just one year before u can effect d change thus it will not be late for 2012 Visa Lottery
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by Awudu(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2010
Thank u all for ur kind reply.i really appreciate ur time and effort.may God help u guys in all ur endeavours.well,i'm really ok with ur suggested answers.i will wait for 2012 dv lottery so as to make the date of birth on my waec cert tally with all my documents in order to be sure of succeeding at the interview.i think dis will be the best decision cuz i may loose my visa fee and the other fees .patience is the best key here, i'v 3 brothers who got to usa in last two years through the dv lottery, so i think if God has written that i will go to usa,i know i'll make it if even after 10yrs.thank u all.gud luck to u all
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by kaffy4tope(m): 3:03am On Apr 15, 2010
Hello, please am also interested my email is naturablakk@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! by Awudu(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2010
What r u interrested in,is it participating in the dv lottery?if u want to part take in the dv/green card lottery,then wait till october 2, 2010 that's when the registeration will begin because this year's registeration is over.thank u

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! USA Passport Holders Leaving Lagos(video) / JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months / Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.