Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta (10045 Views)

Wike Backs Military Operations Against Militants / Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen / Troops Arrest Boko Haram Logistic Elements & Kids Wearing Their New Uniform(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by osahonmk(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2016
WHERE TOMPOLO DEY SEF??
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Iamlordgee(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2016
oluwaVaz:
If dey make dem sell dere two kidneys, na ur matter?
Lol.. Nor be lie sha.. But 2 kidney nor go reach.. Their destiny will be okay

1 Like

Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Neddstark: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Niger Delta militants value their lives too much to wage a full-fledged war on FG. The real deal are those mothafukin heartless Boko Haram. Those guys have been fighting since 2009 and still have more than a 5000-man army. I pray for every soldier in the North East. Come back home safe.
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by progress69: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Vanguard are only interested in reporting pipeline destructions
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2016
PassingShot:
Great effort.

Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, 'imsef no go rest.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
all of us no go rest na... grin grin grin
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by ephi123(f): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2016
kropotkin2:
yes. our army will continue operations in the niger delta till all the vermin, terrorist, militant criminals are wiped out completely. This is Buhari and not the clueless ineffectual buffoon.

yup, this is buhari - the same buhari who has completely messed up the economy. Good luck to you people, na you all go suffer am, by the time bag of rice is N50,000 no one will tell you guys what to do, thank goodness I am not in the country.
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2016
ephi123:

yup, this is buhari - the same buhari who has completely messed up the economy. Good luck to you people, na you all go suffer am, by the time bag of rice is N50,000 no one will tell you guys what to do, thank goodness I am not in the country.
You are not in the country shey? then stay out of her affairs. The Niger delta militants are criminals that need to be wiped out. Your 5% opinion cannot deter Buhari's resolve to rid the region of those miscreants. Also what has the price of rice got to do with fighting economic sabotage?

2 Likes

Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by ephi123(f): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2016
kropotkin2:
You are not in the country shey? then stay out of her affairs. The Niger delta militants are criminals that need to be wiped out. Your 5% opinion cannot deter Buhari's resolve to rid the region of those miscreants. Also what has the price of rice got to do with fighting economic sabotage?

As long as I am a Nigerian, I have every right to say what I want, deal with it.
You don't understand what the price of rice has to do with fighting economic sabotage?!!!! hahahaha, I give up!! cheesy cheesy Basic economics, smh.
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2016
kropotkin2:
buhari is also dialoguing to get this leech of a country out of the mess he put it with his fulaniiii mouth...

without dialogue i swear oil buhari no go see get... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by ephi123(f): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
buhari is also dialoguing to get this leech of a country out of the mess he put it with his fulaniiii mouth...

without dialogue i swear oil buhari no go see get... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leave him, he doesn't know what's up yet. Common sense is really not common.
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by fullz: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
NIGER DELTA......THE MOST UNSTABLE REGION IN NIGERIA AT PRESENT

NORTH EAST EVEN SEEMS SAFER NOW

KILL DEM ALL

na so the herdsmen go dey take una headmen
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2016
fullz:

na so the herdsmen go dey take una headmen
just as they are still doing in the same niger delta
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/how-fulani-herdsmen-abducted-killed-delta-monarch/

check the above link...****
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:

ok and by dialouge you mean operation crocodile smile abi?
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2016
kropotkin2:
ok and by dialouge you mean operation crocodile smile abi?
no...i mean by dialogues with thew NDA and traditional chiefs...oh so you think buhari would use force to lift oil with out fresh dialogue...if youre thinking that you must be smoking something very strong... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
no...i mean by dialogues with thew NDA and traditional chiefs...oh so you think buhari would use force to lift oil with out fresh dialogue...if youre thinking that you must be smoking something very strong... undecided undecided undecided
Oga even at the height of your pipeline vandalisation Nigeria was still exporting over a million barrels of crude. No group of criminals can hold our country to ransome. Now the crocodile is smiling and your terrorist friends are running for cover. The oil must still flow regardless

1 Like

Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2016
kropotkin2:
Oga even at the height of your pipeline vandalisation Nigeria was still exporting over a million barrels of crude. No group of criminals can hold our country to ransome. Now the crocodile is smiling and your terrorist friends are running for cover. The oil must still flow regardless
grin grin...keep deceiving yourself...i have relatives working with the amnesty office and serious dialogues are ongoing..you keep fooling yourself online ranting crocodile smile like a child..

without dialogue lifting oil would never happen in the niger delta..no FG can intimidate the niger delta...you hear me??...

longer throat...so you guys cant live without the oil in the Niger delta yet you hypocritically scream "let them drink their oil" or "oil is no longer selling" slogans...

i think to drink oyel don dey hungry you...or i even thought non oil revenues could sustain the nation...

nonsense...
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin...keep deceiving yourself...i have relatives working with the amnesty office and serious dialogues are ongoing..you keep fooling yourself online ranting crocodile smile like a child..

without dialogue lifting oil would never happen in the niger delta..no FG can intimidate the niger delta...you hear me??...

longer throat...so you guys cant live without the oil in the Niger delta yet you hypocritically scream "let them drink their oil" or "oil is no longer selling" slogans...

i think to drink oyel don dey hungry you...or i even thought non oil revenues could sustain the nation...

nonsense...
dialouge my arse. The crocodile is smiling and the criminals are hiding. Your friends cant stop the oil from flowing
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2016
kropotkin2:
dialouge my arse. The crocodile is smiling and the criminals are hiding. Your friends cant stop the oil from flowing
grin grin grin...ignorant non niger deltan...

we can stop the oil from flowing when ever we seek to...weve done it before and can do it again and again...

your god buhari is seriously dialoguing..dey their dey mumu yasef.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by islandmoon: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2016
I have checked your past posts, you will be of help to our security men!

5starmilitant:
Operation crocodile tears reading this news now:
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Tokety7: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Excellent development. To hell with those criminals.
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin...ignorant non niger deltan...

we can stop the oil from flowing when ever we seek to...weve done it before and can do it again and again...

your god buhari is seriously dialoguing..dey their dey mumu yasef.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
you can do nothing and the oil must still flow
Re: Military Continues Operations Against Criminal, Militant Elements In Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2016
kropotkin2:
you can do nothing and the oil must still flow
cheesy cheesy cheesy...we must always dialogue..if not no oil..gone are the old days when oil was taken from the delta without any dialogues or consultations..no more bro..you guys must knock door before we open...

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG: N565bn Recovered Loots Forms Part Of 2017 Budget / Report Of Ban On Billboards: Handiwork Of Mischief Makers - Edo Govt / Fasehun And I Proposed For S’west Pipeline Security Contract – Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.