Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do (7612 Views)

8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do / Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by dome777: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hahaa, well I personally don't think it makes sense to live with a woman when you're not married. Although, my wife and I lived together in school and we love each other very much, still do .... grin

But that is a very rare case. Most times, you just end up using one another and you don't accomplish any reasonable thing because you've spent all the time having sex without studying and maybe worse, she gets pregnant and then one prophet says she cant abort it or she will die or something like that.

A whole lot of things can go wrong. My advice, face your studies, make money and keep your dating life organized and strictly dating, not living like married couples. Unless, you both share the same goals, are ambitious and have a plan for your lives. But these days, there are fewer people like that.

"My Two Cents"

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by adeememman(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
chocolateme:
uwc , i will forgive you for referring to me as a guy.. look at my dp.
I also looked smiley
chocolateme:
uwc , i will forgive you for referring to me as a guy.. look at my dp.
I also looked

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by MrOra(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
recievesense:

Eligible
Legible
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by vkeeshez(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
okay cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by JohnieWalker(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Where the ladies at? Can't see them
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Umennajiego(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
All of una just stingy!!!
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by alphasson(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
haywire07:
My ghawd!! I hate dis attitude ehn !

Had close pals who did such back then in school .
In fact my own closest guy was the one who moved into the girls room and lived close to three years together . The guy who later co-payed the rent brought his own younger brother to live in that same room and d broda also brought his friend to live in that same room .
Making 3guys and 1 gilr In a single room . me sef na frequent visitor wen its time for food .
D 2 other guys girlfriends also pay them visits o
After graduation ehn, their breakup almost hit vanguard news frontpage grin
*ROFL... grin
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by trishapal(f): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by junnyjake(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
haywire07:
My ghawd!! I hate dis attitude ehn !

Had close pals who did such back then in school .
In fact my own closest guy was the one who moved into the girls room and lived close to three years together . The guy who later co-payed the rent brought his own younger brother to live in that same room and d broda also brought his friend to live in that same room .
Making 3guys and 1 gilr In a single room . me sef na frequent visitor wen its time for food .
D 2 other guys girlfriends also pay them visits o
After graduation ehn, their breakup almost hit vanguard news frontpage grin

Lolzzzzzzz, e for better make e enter nairaland front page with one 'epic' title and 'graphic photos' join.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by kollintin(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Donmichaelz(m): 1:01am On Sep 16, 2016
Couples life has only one victim_____ThE GIRL
No matter how many points u list,nothing is worst Dan a guy having S*Ex with a girl anytime and any day without guarantee of marriage....

@Op ,no guy will ever camp a girl and hope he would marry her,for him to be able to camp her he is not a JJC,,,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by ericsimons18: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2016
Ebukax:
5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In campus Do

I know of many guys who
had their girlfriends stay with them! The truth is that any girl
that brings her stuffs to stay in your house in school must have
a secrete plan. Now, you ain’t married yet she stays with you
in your one-room apartment or probably, a bed-sitter. You may
think you are having a swell time, but my guy, let me tell you,
you are definitely in for it!!! When a guy allows his girlfriend to
stay with him in school, he is bound to do the following 5
foolish things:
[color=]1) You spend the hard-earned money of your parents or
guardians to rent an apartment and she packs in. [/color][color=#990000][/color]She will save
the money that has been given to her and use it to better her
life! You go dey there dey form ‘married man’ grin I guess you
have never worked for money before so you don’t freaking
know what it means to cough out thousands or hundreds of
thousands to rent an apartment! I know guys who wouldn’t allow
their younger ones stay with them in school, but dem fit pay
continuously for an apartment for dem and their girlfriends from
100L to final year. What a pity!!!
2) You start feeding her! Deh say small pikin wey wan carry e
papa for shoulder, na big blokos go suffocate am!!! grin When
you decide to live like a married man, you must also accept the
responsibilities of a married man! Simple. How can you be taking
care of somebody when you are still being taken care of? I
don’t get it. Most girls who find themselves in such position
would definitely pray it lasts till they sit for their degree exams!
She buys Brazilian hairs, jewelry, shoes, bags, clothes, etc with
her up-keep money grin And you? You use yours to buy breads,
fry eggs and make tea for the both of you! Not forgetting that
her friends will still come and eat. When will you have sense
then?
3) If both of you are in the same dept., you end up doing
assignments for her, writing tests and exams for her! Didn’t
God give her brain? There’s a high possibility that she would
graduate with a 2.1 and you, a 2.2 or a 3rd class because God
must surely punish you for cheating and impersonating grin
4) You lose your privacy and the opportunity to interact and
associate with other reasonable, focused and ambitious students on
campus! Your friends take precaution before they visit you. You
are stuck with just one person. Why do you think young people
are always encouraged to reach out to and make friends with
members of the opposite sex far from the time they would be
getting married? I ask you, Papa Lotanna!!! Yes, that’s who you
aregrin since you have decided to get married in school without
the knowledge of your parents. That’s why I still prefer private
universities. Things like cohabiting hardly take place!
5) Foolishly thinking that both of you will get married at last!
Most of the guys I knew personally in the university who
cohabited with their girlfriends were later dumped or jilted after
graduation. Reason: those girls would not want to lose their
http://blogbynews.com/5-foolish-things-guys-live-room-girls-campus/

privacy normally living with a guy from 100L to final year but
they decided to cohabit to save their resources and live on the
guys’ resourcesgrin I told you, these girls have plans and you
are not part of their plans…just one of the steps on the ladder
for those plans to be achieved!!! So when will you have sense, I
asked again?
Go to school, study very hard, learn a trade or skill as you are
schooling. Make adequate plans for life after graduation. Stop
making marriage plans with your that babe that cohabits with you.
If you do, you do, you either day-dreaming or living in a fool’s
paradise! You are free to have girlfriend because you are mature
but don’t allow them cohabit with you!
A word is enough for the wise
http://blogbynews.com/5-foolish-things-guys-live-room-girls-campus/

mhnnn ... you sound like you're a victim of this criticism ... i'm sure experience has taught u well ..
lol ... mtwee ..
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by khalidjnr(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2016
True talk
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by THUNDAR(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Bros na wa oh, I no put girl for my room oh! this one wa you just face me like say I steal your quarter bag of rice!
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by MafianOutlawz(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2016
lipsrsealed That was then... This days, the girls are paying the bills!!!
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by piperson(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2016
incrediboooh:
Lol.....I can relate grin

I bet u regretted ever allowing her too stay..

never free

always feeling caged
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by DollarPikin(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
wink[quote author=FREDDi post=49378269] The worst part be say, U go even dey beg her to allow U put Ur Cassava for Her Drum!On top the all Matter!Instead to freely often dey donate the drum by her self for U! grin[quote author=FREDDi post=49378269] The worst part be say, U go even dey beg her to allow U put Ur Cassava for Her Drum!On top the all Matter!Instead to freely often dey donate the drum by her self for U!
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by gbens2000(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
na dis kind thread nairaland babes go scarce.OP u head they there jor.@chocolateme repekt wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by VhatAmazingDude: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
gj22:

Legible

Coherent
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
FREDDi:
That number 4 tho....went through hell that semester...use to be an extrovert but everything changed,my friends cant come over, neither can i go to them without she being there, A prison felt better i guess....after that session had to go get her an apartment on pretence that my cousin bro was coming over for Pre~degree....that experience wasnt pleasent at all.
guy ur case was worst than wat the op had in mind....u even got her a separate apartment..hia...anyways dey are all experiences we ve learnt from
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by metallisc(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
chocolateme:
Some people will not like this thread..

Op please highlight and make bold your 5 sub headed points so your work will be neat and organized.

YES MA! grin grin When should i submit the assignment?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2013 University Ranking- 100 Best Universities In Nigeria / Waec 2016/17 Specimen List / Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.