Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (46257 Views)

Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Burger01(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
smiley
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
O i remember when i was the last born embarassed
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
As the last child of the family and the only child yet to marry, I sleep and eat anywhere I want, I have my toothbrush and room in each of my siblings house, I can cruise their cars, fortunately for me, they live within the same area and most importantly, collect money from each of them anytime I'm travelling.

#proudlylastborn

7 Likes

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by funnynation(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
You can only enjoy ur last born right if ur parents get money or u be ajebo. Ajekpakorororo like us... For where.. Only last born right wey we receive na series of beating from parents down to ur siblings.. #TeamLastChild

Nairaland official comedian
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by dacovajnr: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
All so on point grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by stiflerdrug: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol legit last born with soft ynash, but I was pampered embarassed

So I can't relate
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Firstboi01:
07. And mummy enters just at that moment...

Lol.... Dis gat me
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
I am last born but my own is different. Hmmm mm my mama no dey let me rest.infact my last born ship have been transferred to our the third son.serious ooooooo.infact as am typing this now I dey quarrel with my mama for house, someone I want pack relocate to village so that my papa brothers for village go rescue me.

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Jonjerrie(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
so so true op all ov the pictures
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Calismart(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol..no be small thing o. somebody cannot rest again
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by AlexCk: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Proudly lastborn,
Choi, we suffer shaa,
But we still enjoy small, especially when mum n dad go shopping, plenty snacks for us.
Hehehe
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by youngibeh(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
O boy the breast i suck no be small oooo sotay my brother come de envy me grin

Proudly lastborn,
Choi, we suffer shaa,
But we still enjoy small, especially when mum n dad go shopping, plenty snacks for us.
Hehehe[/quote]
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by prey02(f): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Kool!!!
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
I can relate....on behalf of our last born.
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol...I can relate to the elder brother to my immediate junior brother side cuz I'm not the last born.....mum always taking sides with him......I was called agbaya so many times grin
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
niggereyez:
I really dont have any comment for this thread...

proudly "middle born"...
cool
Same here cool

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bolustic:
As the last child of the family and the only child yet to marry, I sleep and eat anywhere I want, I have my toothbrush and room in each of my siblings house, I can cruise their cars, fortunately for me, they live within the same area and most importantly, collect money from each of them anytime I'm travelling.

#proudlylastborn

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by kikies(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Firstboi01:
18. Your brothers face when later mum makes him tune away from the football he's watching so that you can watch cartoons

OP u try,u too much abeg
This one got me laughing so hard

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Last born! Last born!! I am proud to be.... I could remember the day I soaked my eldest bro shoes in the water simply because he was very harsh on me and the day I implicated my immediate sister when I saw her with a guy... I rushed home to tell our mum and she be like :Odunayo, o ti n rin irinkunrin abi? Ma fe gba Emi e leni. Lolz... I neatly wrap up myself in the sofa while I watch as my mum descended on her... I laff Taya that day and my mom tear me slap for back

5 Likes

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by manuel80(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol.. Really really funny
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by cutesimplycalm(f): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Proud to be d last born. It comes with so much benefits wen u nd ur siblings r nw grown ups

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by nanauju(f): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'm the last in a family of 9 children. One mom and one dad.. cheesy
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by QueenEKAMMA(f): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
PROUDLY 'LAST BORN', AND I WISH TO BE ONE AGAIN IF THERE IS ANYTHING LIKE REINCANATION. LOL.

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by muller101(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Last born always lazy. They can insult very well. But they do well in school due to the assistance we first born and the rest give them.
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by cutesimplycalm(f): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
[/quote][quote author=Bolustic post=49381564]As the last child of the family and the only child yet to marry, I sleep and eat anywhere I want, I have my toothbrush and room in each of my siblings house, I can cruise their cars, fortunately for me, they live within the same area and most importantly, collect money from each of them anytime I'm travelling.

#proudlylastborn

More like u r speaking on my behalf cos dats exactly wat I'm enjoying as well
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by muller101(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
PROUDLY 'LAST BORN', AND I WISH TO BE ONE AGAIN IF THERE IS ANYTHING LIKE REINCANATION. LOL.
u will lead the race next time. And feel the heat.
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Ayanfe29(f): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bolustic:

#proudlylastborn

same here o! #ProudToBeALastBorn

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Ask4Info: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
ABEG DON'T EVER COMPETE WITH THAT FRIEND OF YOURS WHO IS A LAST BORN FROM A GOOD FAMILY IF NOT YOU GO WRECK BIG TIME. MOST OF THOSE CLOTHES, GADGETS, CARS AND MONEY ARE GIFTS FROM HIS/HER ELDER SIBLINGS.

YOU SEE SAY I FLY BUSINESS CLASS YOU COPY ME? YOU GO WRECK! BECAUSE MY 1KOBO NO DEY THAT TICKET MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by hyelhira: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bolustic:

#proudlylastborn

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by BlackOnassis(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
niggereyez:
I really dont have any comment for this thread...

proudly "middle born"...
cool

ha! so you are one of the "tormentors" they are talking about grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / American Woman Shocked To Discover She's Related To Her Husband After DNA Test / Tee Nsofor: Nigerian Intersex Lady Receives Support As She Comes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.