Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,053 members, 7,956,933 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (46425 Views)

Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by timy22(f): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wow! I love this.
Thanks Op.
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by hadura29(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ask4Info:

ABEG DON'T EVER COMPETE WITH THAT FRIEND OF YOURS WHO IS A LAST BORN FROM A GOOD FAMILY IF NOT YOU GO WRECK BIG TIME. MOST OF THOSE CLOTHES, GADGETS, CARS AND MONEY ARE GIFTS FROM HIS/HER ELDER SIBLINGS.

YOU SEE SAY I FLY BUSINESS CLASS YOU COPY ME? YOU GO WRECK! BECAUSE MY 1KOBO NO DEY THAT TICKET MONEY.

He be like say na only me understand your point bro. Proudly lastborn!!!

Kudos to my mama... as I don pack comot go my place, she still dey scold me ooo. Even if my eldest bro call from away, he dey Hala like say na that small pikin of yesterday he dey follow talk. If I remember all the kick and belt he take batter me Eehn, I go just look them him children laugh.

Last last, my mama na the bomb, I was disciplined but last born will always be last born (stubborn and naughty wink tongue)

2 Likes

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by colbankz(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
1nd7 4nny die
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Pronmix(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Team Lastborn. tongue
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by thesicilian: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sugarcious:
IF you're the last born of your family HIT LIKE.

PROUDLY LAST -BORN.

OP I can relate wella.
You people are plenty here. I already knew that from the kind of threads I see on Nairaland sha.

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by buoye1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
#Teamlastborn

2 Likes

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by teniola240(f): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wowww...proudly last born grin
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by QueenEKAMMA(f): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
muller101:
u will lead the race next time. And feel the heat.
U LIE! U WILL STILL BE THE ONE TO LEAD.
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by uhiochris1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
proudly last born

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Spongia1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
I can relate o . I used to enjoy the attention and extra care as a child, but chores almost finish me and still finishing me right now. But I still be #proudteamlastborn
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by bighead2: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Truth is... Ur lastborn-ship is and will only be sweet if u have better elder ones... instead of having the ones sent by ur ancestors to frustrate ur destiny. Just saying tho

#ProudlyMiddleBorn

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by 5minsmadness: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bolustic:
As the last child of the family and the only child yet to marry, I sleep and eat anywhere I want, I have my toothbrush and room in each of my siblings house, I can cruise their cars, fortunately for me, they live within the same area and most importantly, collect money from each of them anytime I'm travelling.

#proudlylastborn

Choi.
See enjoyment for you.
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by kenoz(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by GodswillAJudins(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Am first born can't really relate but, funny I must say
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Kingharzyz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sugarcious:
IF you're the last born of your family HIT LIKE.

PROUDLY LAST -BORN.

OP I can relate wella.
Proudly
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by muller101(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
U LIE! U WILL STILL BE THE ONE TO LEAD.
I love it that way. I lead u follow
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
lol so funny all well said
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Joe171(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
i remember shuking my bro with fork when he dipped his hand into my plate of yam.
the day my dad beat my sister because she made me go fetch water to bath then i injured myself.
how mum told gabriel to catch me for her only for her to beat gabriel for what he had done.
my eldest bro always gave me money whenever he came back from work.
but now all man for himself ni o.
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by queencalipso(f): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hahahaha grin op I can relate wella especially that nb 5. My elder siblings carry message finish me. I come be girl join am. Na so message finish for my body. Once they see me, chores go come. Upon say no tipping o cry
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by marksleek25: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
meeeeennnnn I just De laugh since! last born confirmed here. I can relate especially with washing of plates and errand sending!! kai! OP your head De Dia biko!

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by nowpresence(f): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Team middleborn
I have not seen any thread on nairaland pertaining middle born. Someone should create one for us.
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Chinwem(f): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Very funny thread OP
Very creative memes
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by obyikye(f): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
I can relate to all because I am one. It got to a point I stopped watching movies with them in the living room. They can send me one hundred errands at the same time. so so annoying but they rock shaaa
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by giftedheart1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
And who says we the middle born were not once the last born of the house...my friend, if u r the last, it is not over until its over oooo... if ur mum is already 55 and u offend her, she can decide to punish u and give birth to another last born!!!

PROUDLY MIDDLE BORN! WE ROCK!
Hit like if u r proud of you position!!
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by girlhaley(f): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Laff af kill me o
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by QueenEKAMMA(f): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
muller101:
I love it that way. I lead u follow
HAHAHAHA...........ABEG NO BE DAT KIND LEADING OOO, NA FIRST BORN AND LAST BORN THINGS
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by mamawin(f): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'm not a last child, but I can relate wella. op, kai you tried oo
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
when they beat you nd they are like dont tel mummy i wl buy buscuit for you
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by DorisK(f): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol. am not last born but I can relate wella. so bad, now everyone is grownup that there's no one to hit around again and u send errand with utmost respect and caution
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Graccccccccy(f): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wow! Op you tried. I can so relate to all. Mummy is always our saviour. lol
Re: 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To by Emassive(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Great work guy. We lastborn Rep!

Emassive!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Missing Girl / American Woman Shocked To Discover She's Related To Her Husband After DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.