Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

WTH! Who Tries To Kill A Cow Like This?? (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WTH! Who Tries To Kill A Cow Like This?? (vid) (943 Views)

Fans Scream As Wizkid Tries To Jump Off From A High Hill Van (Video) / Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) / Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTH! Who Tries To Kill A Cow Like This?? (vid) by AdoraAmadi: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2016
I watched the video and my mouth remained open the whole time...This is crazy! They are trying to kill a cow in the most crazy way possible and of course it spectacularly back fires. Lol

Watch below and be marveled!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-QXIPe7b3w&feature=youtu.be

1 Share

Re: WTH! Who Tries To Kill A Cow Like This?? (vid) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2016
I won't say my fellow Africans can be stupid, this lot is lipsrsealed

At least u laughed cheesy
Re: WTH! Who Tries To Kill A Cow Like This?? (vid) by Behira(f): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2016
OP is the Cow a celebrity for you to have posted it on this section undecided

1 Like

Re: WTH! Who Tries To Kill A Cow Like This?? (vid) by delishpot: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2016
I don't think they we're trying to kill it. Rather they we're unprofessionaly trying to capture and tie it up
The cow sensed the tension and attacked. Next time they should ask malam to tie it up for them.

1 Like

Re: WTH! Who Tries To Kill A Cow Like This?? (vid) by Patented: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
nothing in that video shows they were trying to kill the "bull". probably got loose from its keepers and they wanted to capture it
Re: WTH! Who Tries To Kill A Cow Like This?? (vid) by dhakingpin(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Guy you just made my day I wish someone could move this to fp

(1) (Reply)

36 Amazing Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Need To See / Ramsey Nouah Step Out With Rita Dominic 4 Premiere Of Their Movie In London(Pics / Fans Are Urging Everyone To Pray For Chidinma Okeke amid second sex video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.