Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) (3256 Views)

Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Ne0w1zarD: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
This Nigerian man named Chris was filmed by his wife happily and proudly giving his baby girl a bath. His wife, Angel Amara Amuzuo-Maledo shared the cute video online.

How many dads and men can do this?

I will !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_ex6B5tVg

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by dacovajnr: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Every Dad should graciously do this.

Forget tradition, it shows that you love your wife and the baby

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by delishpot: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Happy baby and proud dad smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
A man that can't bathe his own child is worthless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Kini big deal? Almost every man does that now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Berbierklaus(f): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
See the baby laughing so hard,I'm sure she enjoys having her dad bath her cheesy

Nice father,achiac men will frown at this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Victorakats(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
I love this really!

And I will graciously bathe my children!

Need counselling Visit www.amaraofficial.com today!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Ne0w1zarD: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by lilmax(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nigerian women will come and tell you how romantic this guy is
Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Gothblackgal(f): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
That baby must be so proud of her dad. Happy dad+ happy Baby=happy home grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by keepingmum: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
a man doing what HE IS supposed to do.......husband material 300yards cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by LuvU2: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
So beautiful smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:42am On Sep 17, 2016
The only thing I see is a happy baby and daddy bonding with her. Cute, I love her smiles

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by ahnie: 4:58am On Sep 17, 2016
Lolz...

Nyc one....my little madam had lots of this from Mr ahlex till date!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Onegai(f): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2016
Awww, look at her smiling. Baby E got bathed from Daddy and he couldn't believe how much water she splashed on him. He said it was like "bathing an octopus".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
I couldn't help smiling at the sight of the baby's happy playful face.

BIGUP to the father cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
ForeverYoung197:
A man that can't bathe his own child is worthless.

every man bathes their babies
Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
This is lovelysmiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Husband material 100%. Caring Dad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
EastGold:
Every Dad should graciously do this.

Forget tradition, it shows that you love your wife and the baby
yop let's forget tradition. bride price na tradition. kneeling to propose na white man tradition. traditional wedding na tradition. you still want us to forget tradition?

this is primarily a woman's job. I'll do that in extreme situation not when the wife is around. never.

thanks.
Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
carmag:

every man bathes their babies
no mind her
Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by eyinjuege: 7:09am On Jan 13, 2017
Such a happy baby... smiley

She's enjoying her bath, that water must be on point. Perfect temperature
The man tried. Some people cannot even hold babies till they're a year old, out of fear of dropping them talkmorebof giving them a bath.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by excess4luv: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2017
I'm gonna try this someday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Proudly Baths His Baby Girl (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Such a playful child cheesy grin cheesy

I love her already kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. / My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... / What Are These Nursery Rhymes Teaching Our Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.