Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch (16140 Views)

Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! / Removable Vs Non-removable Battery Phones; Which One To Choose? / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by bishop4life(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2016
MizMyColi:

He's not hating bro. He's Jonzing.
He jonzes most of the time.

i see
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Lasese: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2016
No way again for 9ja, them believ say change has destory the naira nd that is y them want to Dubai
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Tecmobs(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Abi
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Tecmobs(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2016
I will disclose the lunch date of the tecno phantom 6 @ Tecno Mobile Arena www.tecnomobiles.com tomorrow Monday 19 Sept .....stay tuned
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Youngzedd(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
bishop4life:

phantom 5 is over hyped that i know.I told them that in one tecno shop i entered.infact its nothing close to its price. but did you say over a hundred thousand? bro fear God naa

Check Konga and Jumia then tell me what you see.
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Donpett(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
gaffig:

You can lie for AFRICA , AHN AHN, MY L8+ & L7 Never hanged,
You can say whatever you like, but tecno should improve their battery capacity. That's the first thing that I check on fine, followed by RAM. Although some consider camera, but sm not the selfie type
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Donpett(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
When will techno step up their game?
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Tecmobs(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tecno phantom 6/6 plus to be lunched on the 25th of september in dubai

One of Africa’s leading mobile makers, TECNO has been warming up to the launch of its September flagship on 25th of September in Dubai, the Phantom 6 and phantom6 plus. However, moving away from a known tradition of an African launch for its high-end Phantom series, TECNO opted for an overseas grand unveiling of what analysts have dubbed a “turning point” flagship.

Looking Forward to September 25th Dubai Launch Event... see you in Dubai.

Source http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-phantom-6-6-plus-to-be-lunched-on-25th-september-dubai.html
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by John902(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
and the funny thing is those in London wont buy it, they'll ship it to the black fools in Africa and mostly Nigeria, then we will help them to hype it and still buy it at exorbitant prices
and if u buy am eh wait till den
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Tecmobs(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tell him, after now , he will be the first man to buy it in Nigeria
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Thobiy(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
and the funny thing is those in London wont buy it, they'll ship it to the black fools in Africa and mostly Nigeria, then we will help them to hype it and still buy it at exorbitant prices
Of course
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2016
It just tells you the sorry state of product quality of these phones, you can't launch this phone in advanced countries like UK and US where the phone users are enlightened and are used to quality phones.

Dubai, india, sahara, chad, and Zambiza forest are the proper places to launch these chinko phones, where the level of illiteracy and tech awareness is at sub zero level, that includes sadly naija. cool

Launching it at these countries is like launching in a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by austinesiji(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
So? BeTter news pls
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Tecmobs(m): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2016
See una mouth like say una fit produce common toilet paper not to talk of phone...
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by tafat: 1:40am On Sep 21, 2016
FrozeBABE:

They need an award n true value wink

Sure. Though I don't think they are after any award o. Just doing their thing
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by jerrysense: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2016
FrozeBABE:
Well it's still gonna get to Nigeria.. So am chilling
Chillu kwa wella baby.. .(chill well bae) cool
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by techlesson: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
tafat:

Sure. Though I don't think they are after any award o. Just doing their thing
That's the truth.. Leta some Nigerians will be hating wats good
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by tafat: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
techlesson:

That's the truth.. Leta some Nigerians will be hating wats good

Its in our DNA, just hating.
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by jerrysense: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Youngzedd:

No matter how the spec may look or how they over hype it as usual, it can never be better to my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro both in performance and price wise.

grin
choice,we all got our brands and we choose to use
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by jerrysense: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Youngzedd:

No be Tecno we all know

Phantom 5 that didn't come close Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is sold for over 100k
no b Tecno we all know,what do u know about tecno
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by techlesson: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
reumat:
dem knw say money no day Nigeria again and if day should lauch it here, day Will only sell 3 pieces!!
haba e never reach like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itel Releases New A70 In Nigeria / 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram / MTN Is Giving Free 1GB DATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.