Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch (16094 Views)

Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! / Removable Vs Non-removable Battery Phones; Which One To Choose? / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by seguno2: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2016
They know where cheap people are.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by seguno2: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2016
omoalajah:
So no launch in Nigeria? HanHan.. Tecno why nau

Who wants to launch in a recession economy when dem no swear for the person?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by dave1614: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Tecmobs:
One of Africa’s leading mobile makers, TECNO has been warming up to the launch of its September flagship, the Phantom 6. However, moving away from a known tradition of an African launch for its high-end Phantom series, TECNO opted for an overseas grand unveiling of what analysts have dubbed a “turning point” flagship.

TECNO has been aiming its marketing paraphernalia at the Middle-east and Western markets in an effort to grow the brand’s consumer base in these regions. From experience, smartphone brands that try to reach consumers in the Middle-east and Western markets tend to put their flagship products up and I think TECNO is putting up the Phantom 6.

A closer look at the TECNO Phantom 6 reveals a smartphone with really good software and hardware upgrades – MediaTek Helio X20 Deca-core processor, Trifold security system (including fingerprint, eye scan technologies), full metal body and scale-tipping SONYTM rear camera are some of the upgrades we can affirmatively say either TECNO Phantom 6 or its variant Phantom 6+ will spot.

The phantom 6+ has five layered metal reinforcement. Our phones many a time let us down when it comes to buttressing our style. After using them for some time, they begin to look old, break at the edges and have unavoidable scratches everywhere around the body.

READ MORE
Tecno phantom 6 plus leaked specs

Tecno camon c9 pro specs and price

Tecno droidpad 10 pro II leaked images and specs

The design is a product of five different layers of reinforced metal to enhance durability. Each of the different layers adds unique elements to the sturdy appearance of the device while still maintaining the slim look.

The multinational brand TECNO has picked Dubai over London since it has made market gains into the Middle-eastern region already. TECNO’s 2015 camera flagship, the CAMON C8 was a huge success in markets like Egypt, Algeria and the UAE and consumers in these markets are quite familiar with the TECNO brand name

Source http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-phanthom-6-to-be-lunched-in-dubai.html?m=1
na lunch abi launch

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Donpett(m): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2016
Why chose Dubai over London??, haba tecno, anyway sha they should improve in quality of their phones
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by adeosunramsey(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2016
I can't wait to see tecno in the land of abudhabi. My best ever machine that can do all things.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by ifexezim(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2016
U guys are making money in Nigeria and u are launching in Dubai ,how many of them they use techno products?? E be like say we dumb ur products to infinix make I see whether Dubai or even London go buy reach one tenth of 9ja buyers.

Una just dey release phone everyday, una no want make we enjoy the o e we newly buy. Nawa for una oooo
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Youngzedd(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2016
They went to Dubai to launch a phone that will only be used in Africa.

Tecno grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by MizMyColi(f): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
and the funny thing is those in London wont buy it, they'll ship it to the black fools in Africa and mostly Nigeria, then we will help them to hype it and still buy it at exorbitant prices

In one breath, you have called yourself a black fool and a Nigerian.

Smh.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by MizMyColi(f): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2016
Youngzedd:
They went to Dubai to launch a phone that will only be used in Africa.

Tecno grin grin

Do you have myopia?
Or did you not read where the OP said they have intentions to break into the middle-east market
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by ddjay: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2016
yes because the truth is that you (as a company) will be in serious trouble if you put a substandard product in the shelves of shops in Europe and America. take the case of Samsung and its note 7 battery issues.you will suffer losses in recalling all the products and a barrage of law suites from customers and consumer protection agencies.its better for them to remain in Africa and Asia. Samsung will loose serious money from the note 7 experience,tecno better learns from that
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by MizMyColi(f): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2016
Donpett:
Why chose Dubai over London??, haba tecno, anyway sha they should improve in quality of their phones

Talk true, when last you use their device and which one you use?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by chetteh: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Nice skills for tecno
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Donpett(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2016
MizMyColi:

Talk true, when last you use their device and which one you use?
I have used like 4 techno phones , with this camon C9 pro being the last techno phone I ll use. The quality of their phone sucks, RAM and battery capacity is always low. I prefer gionee

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Youngzedd(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2016
MizMyColi:

Do you have myopia?
Or did you not read where the OP said they have intentions to break into the middle-east market

If you're living in Dubai will you spend a dime on Tecno phone when there are better brands you can afford
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Youngzedd(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2016
ddjay:
yes because the truth is that you (as a company) will be in serious trouble if you put a substandard product in the shelves of shops in Europe and America. take the case of Samsung and its note 7 battery issues.you will suffer losses in recalling all the products and a barrage of law suites from customers and consumer protection agencies.its better for them to remain in Africa and Asia. Samsung will loose serious money from the note 7 experience,tecno better learns from that

Maybe they're getting ready to go down the drain. If you're living in Dubai and apart from all phones brands, you choose Tecno, the person needs a deliverance.
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2016
Tecno yaff upgrade oo,, i can't even use a media-tek device in my life undecided
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by symbianDON(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2016
tecno is getting over zealous. asides those garlic eating, ever spitting Indians in Dubai, no one else will touch their wacky over priced 'flagship' devices.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Chuknovski(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2016
omoalajah:

Lols....and we keep clamouring for their shinco,Its apparently obvious Nigeria is their biggest market
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by NOSURRENDER: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2016
omoalajah:
and na we use am pass o
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by highwaist: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2016
Tecno/sinko?if he no be panadol,its can be the same like panadol
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by gaffig: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2016
Donpett:

I have used like 4 techno phones , with this camon C9 pro being the last techno phone I ll use. The quality of their phone sucks, RAM and battery capacity is always low. I prefer gionee
You can lie for AFRICA , AHN AHN, MY L8+ & L7 Never hanged,

1 Like

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Tecmobs(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Hi guys ...I will disclose the lunch date on Monday 19 September @ tecnomobiles.com....stay tuned
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by MizMyColi(f): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2016
Donpett:

3GB RAM low?
shocked shocked

Even ordinary Camon C9 that I once used is the reason I can go to War for Tecno.
How much more the PRO version.

Can you please show proof that you currently use the C9 pro or that you used one?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by MizMyColi(f): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2016
gaffig:

You can lie for AFRICA , AHN AHN, MY L8+ & L7 Never hanged,

Bro calm down, he has some proving to do.
Only then can we conclude if he lies or not.
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by MizMyColi(f): 9:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Youngzedd:

If you're living in Dubai will you spend a dime on Tecno phone when there are better brands you can afford

There are a lot of phone brands in Dubai.
I have knowledge of UAE mobile tech landscape to a large degree.

Those people really don't care about brand names.
As long as it delivers according to specifications, people will buy.

Your hate for Tecno has refused to let you see beyond your nose in terms of how they have improved, especially with this Phantom 6 that will be a game changer for them.

Hate ongrin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Youngzedd(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2016
MizMyColi:

There are a lot of phone brands in Dubai.
I have knowledge of UAE mobile tech landscape to a large degree.

Those people really don't care about brand names.
As long as it delivers according to specifications, people will buy.

Your hate for Tecno has refused to let you see beyond your nose in terms of how they have improved, especially with this Phantom 6 that will be a game changer for them.

Hate ongrin

No matter how the spec may look or how they over hype it as usual, it can never be better to my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro both in performance and price wise.

grin
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by bishop4life(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Youngzedd:

No matter how the spec may look or how they over hype it as usual, it can never be better to my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro both in performance and price wise.

grin

açcording to who? you are already so sure what a phone yet to be unveiled will look like? Thats hate bro,stop it!
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by MizMyColi(f): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2016
Youngzedd:

grin

Time will tell pinky.
Time will tellcheesy
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by MizMyColi(f): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2016
bishop4life:

açcording to who? you are already so sure what a phone yet to be unveiled will look like? Thats hate bro,stop it!

He's not hating bro. He's Jonzing.
He jonzes most of the time.
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Youngzedd(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2016
bishop4life:

No be Tecno we all know

Phantom 5 that didn't come close Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is sold for over 100k
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by Youngzedd(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2016
MizMyColi:

Time will tell pinky.
Time will tellcheesy

Just observing in FHD shocked
Re: Tecno Choose Dubai Over London For Phanthom 6 Lunch by bishop4life(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2016
Youngzedd:

No be Tecno we all know

Phantom 5 that didn't come close Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is sold for over 100k

phantom 5 is over hyped that i know.I told them that in one tecno shop i entered.infact its nothing close to its price. but did you say over a hundred thousand? bro fear God naa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Run 5G Technology Trial For 3 Months – NCC / How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device / 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.