Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey (4068 Views)

4 Habits Newly-weds Should Cultivate For Marital Bliss / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Invovate(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please I need a life partner, you can laugh at me but heaven knows i am serious and before God and man i am serious, I am Precious Innovate from Delta in Isoko North, i am into entrepreneurship, please only watsApp / IMO with this number 08076942952
Category of person(s) needed:
Only female should contact please.
A Christian.
Tall or Average height of not less than 5feet 2inches
Not too slim, not more than 50lbl,
no fat/extra fat person please
Chocolate is added advantage if not fair
Graduate or minimum of ND in any field
Business foresight is an added advantage too.
Chubby with AA, AS genotype
O+ or O- group can fit in
State or Tradition of focus: Isoko; Urhobo; Yoruba; Ibo (except Imo).

NOTE:
Must know how to cook and
have fear of God in her.

Note: Once the right person has been seen proper notification will surface.
Thanks.
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by ouzo1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hahahahaha...the thunder that will fire you is still gathering bet9ja odds right nw

5 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by 5minsmadness: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
You have taken a very good step. Hopefully the right person will contact you soon.

Might i add that you ask if she is circumcised or not? Unless sexual enjoymentis not important to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
All this scammers/ritualists sef undecided

I pity any lady that will fall for this trap,may we not be used to make money in this ember months o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Invovate(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dear @berbierklaus if u have fall prey of such hoodlums and ritualist I am not one of them please, though is not your fault but some unscrupulous people has mared trust, all I say to you is I am not in that category, check or search that nam Precious.Innovate on Facebook and go through the profile before you give your final judgement mind and next time observe the rules of NairaLand next time.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Invovate:
Dear @berbierklaus if u have fall prey of such hoodlums and ritualist I am not one of them please, though is not your fault but some unscrupulous people has mared trust, all I say to you is I am not in that category, check or search that nam Precious.Innovate on Facebook and go through the profile before you give your final judgement mind and next time observe the rules of NairaLand next time.
Okay
if You claim to be real
sorry for the accusing You albeit indirectly.
I wish You luck

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Okay if You claim to be real sorry for the accusing You albeit indirectly. I wish You luck
y r u wishing him luck....r u nt a gal
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
y r u wishing him luck....r u nt a gal
You are a girl too cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by CHYMZZY(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Cindy na imo girl, that why..
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
nah boo,am nt interested..
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
CHYMZZY:
Cindy na imo girl, that why..
sweetie,am proudly anambrarian....God forbid i come from imo#no offense#

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

Aren't y'all ibos?

I don't understand this discrimination

5 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
nah boo,am nt interested..
Lol
What if OP is dangote's son?

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Aren't y'all ibos?

I don't understand this discrimination
that qstn shld be directed to the o.p,ask him y he excluded them in the first place..

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by CHYMZZY(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

Am sowie barbie that am throwing punch without lookin'...
What wrong with imo state that guys runaway from em' when it comes to marriage?
Though i dnt Rep Imo rather Anambra.
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
CHYMZZY:
Am sowie barbie that am throwing punch without lookin'... What wrong with imo state that guys runaway from em' when it comes to marriage? Though i dnt Rep Imo rather Anambra.
that qstn shld be directed to the o.p biko...
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Lol
What if OP is dangote's son?
i dnt marry for money,i marry for love and compatibility...
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

that qstn shld be directed to the o.p,ask him y he excluded them in the first place..
You just rejected it too,so its safe to ask You too,You sure have a reason for typing that
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You just rejected it too,so its safe to ask You too,You sure have a reason for typing that
pls ooh,i dnt want 2 start a tribal war online...
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i dnt marry for money,i marry for love and compatibility...
cool
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Lol grin
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by CHYMZZY(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
that qstn shld be directed to the o.p biko...
okay nne! Oya O.p why Did you exclude imo gurls? Need answer ASAP!
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by schumastic(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

God forbit I marry from anambra, where there parents makes 90% decision for them..always my mum say, my dad say bla bla bla mschew
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
schumastic:

God forbit I marry from anambra, where there parents makes 90% decision for them..always my mum say, my dad say bla bla bla mschew

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

You already started something by typing that insensitive comment. Aren't we all Igbo's?

7 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Invovate:
Please I need a life partner, you can laugh at me but heaven knows i am serious and before God and man i am serious, I am Precious Innovate from Delta in Isoko North, i am into entrepreneurship, please only watsApp / IMO with this number 08076942952
Category of person(s) needed:
Only female should contact please.
A Christian.
Tall or Average height of not less than 5feet 2inches
Not too slim, not more than 50lbl,
no fat/extra fat person please
Chocolate is added advantage if not fair
Graduate or minimum of ND in any field
Business foresight is an added advantage too.
Chubby with AA, AS genotype
O+ or O- group can fit in
State or Tradition of focus: Isoko; Urhobo; Yoruba; Ibo (except Imo).

NOTE:
Must know how to cook and
have fear of God in her.

Note: Once the right person has been seen proper notification will surface.
Thanks.

With all the criteria's listed, one would think you've got something better to bring to the table aside your gutter grammar and your un-correlating combination of names. BTW, what description of work is "entrepreneurship"??

9 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

You already started something by typing that insensitive comment. Aren't we all Igbo's?
#no offense#
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

With all the criteria's listed, one would think you've got something better to bring to the table aside your gutter grammar and your un-correlating combination of names. BTW, what description of work is "entrepreneurship"??
even if na oil company wan hire person....see criterias....he sounds like a control freak

2 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ladies and gentle men,I am seeing something,is like our Igbo Biafra brothers and sisters are more united than we know,I don't think the dullard can do them nothing at the rate with which they have suddenly coordinated themselves from engaging in some tribal disagreement grin

Initially Lady CindyeMerAld wanted to brew a tribal war by making a condescending statement about the Imolites grin

The imolites in persons of schumastic and synzu suddenly rose to the challenge,but it seems Lady CindyeMerAld could not withstand their force,so she decided to make alias with them and Now,now they have all decided to tackle the Deltan wife seeking Invovate.

What a lost show cry
The Afonjas and Dauras are so sad by this development,let's hope these biafrauds will one day engage themselves a battle so that our divide and rule ideology can take place.

Ladies and gentlemen this is the end of an intending war tonight grin

Once again,its your host SPICY wink

I'm out

3 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
#no offense#
Alright.
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Ladies and gentle men,I am seeing something,is like our Igbo Biafra brothers and sisters are more united than we know,I don't think the dullard can do them nothing at the rate with which they have suddenly coordinated themselves from engaging in some tribal disagreement grin

Initially Lady CindyeMerAld wanted to brew a tribal war by making a condescending statement about the Imolites grin

The imolites in persons of schumastic and synzu suddenly rose to the challenge,but it seems Lady CindyeMerAld could not withstand their force,so she decided to make alias with them and Now,now they have all decided to tackle the Deltan wife seeking Invovate.

What a lost show cry
The Afonjas and Dauras are so said by this development,let's hope this biafrauds will one day engage themselves a battle so that our divide and rule ideology can take place.

Ladies and gentlemen this is the end of an intending war tonight grin

Once again,its your host SPICY wink

I'm out
i actually thought ur sensible enouf...guess u proved me wrong

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night / 18 Years Age Difference In Marriage. Man 36, Girl 18. What Do You Think? / I Married Her Against My Parent's Advice,she's Hurting Me,should I Divorce Or:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.