Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey (4225 Views)

4 Habits Newly-weds Should Cultivate For Marital Bliss / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Who gave this mad one sh!t,I was even polite thinking she is some reasonable being,please if this is an example of igbo women,please rephrase that Statement to igbo women are rude,their mumsy don't train them?

Nig,You know on a normal day,I can combine You both and scatter tonguetonguetongue
my dear rude and arrogant mad woman,u r very lucky am in a good mood this pm so i have decided nt 2 pay attention to ur raving and rantings....thank ur stars cos i wnt be this lenient next time..
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by DBestDoc(f): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

sweetie,am proudly anambrarian....God forbid i come from imo#no offense#

This is one of the reasons i say Biafra is dead on arrival...

Bunch of jokers. You people should keep deceiving yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
party with a mad woman? She will just bite off your dic_k grin
Can't you see she's a lot like you? The feistyness... Its cute.. smiley
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
DBestDoc:

This is one of the reasons i say Biafra is dead on arrival...

Bunch of jokers. You people should keep deceiving yourselves.
babe since ur a doctor,i suggest u give urself ur normal dose of medicine or i will be forced to give u an over dose of it....this means dnt quote me again..

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

my dear rude and arrogant mad woman,u r very lucky am in a good mood this pm so i have decided nt 2 pay attention to ur raving and rantings....thank ur stars cos i wnt be this lenient next time..

5 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

Can't you see she's a lot like you? The feistyness... Its cute.. smiley
Tah!!! Tufiakwa,there is a big/huge difference between fiesty and rude.
This one no get training

I am ashamed on behave of igbo women,shey na like this them dey? grin I don't think so,coz I have igbo friends who are well mannered and cultured smiley

2 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Tah!!! Tufiakwa,there is a big/huge difference between fiesty and rude.
This one no get training

I am ashamed on behave of igbo women,shey na like this them dey? grin I don't think so,coz I have igbo friends who are well mannered and cultured smiley

LOL! Everyone is an opinion leader when handling their phones and utilising their bandwidths so don't blame her cos to you, she might be wrong. But in her own view, she's right. gringrin

Sugar Baby Prophetess Spicy! gringrin
Tame that dragon hun, sit this one out.
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

LOL! Everyone is an opinion leader when handling their phones and utilising their bandwidths so don't blame her cos to you, she might be wrong. But in her own view, she's right. gringrin

Sugar Baby Prophetess Spicy! gringrin
Tame that dragon hun, sit this one out.
An example of a well mannered Igbo boy smiley

For you

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

An example of a well mannered Igbo boy guy tongue

For you

I'm having tea to warm me up, cum join me smiley
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

I'm having tea to warm me up, cum join me smiley
Enjoy your tea alone tonguetongue

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Enjoy your tea alone tonguetongue
Aha! cheesy

I wasn't gonna give you anyway tonguetonguetongue
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by DBestDoc(f): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

babe since ur a doctor,i suggest u give urself ur normal dose of medicine or i will be forced to give u an over dose of it....this means dnt quote me again..

You have a lot of growing up to do, but unfortunately people like you never learn.

That comment of yours tells so much about you.
You're either suffering from Grandiose delusions or you're just plain ignorant. Either ways, you can be helped if you'd calm down and accept you got a problem.

Do i expect you to see the insensitivity in your post? No. After all, you added " no offence" to it.
Smh...

4 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 4:52am On Sep 16, 2016
DBestDoc:

You have a lot of growing up to do, but unfortunately people like you never learn.

That comment of yours tells so much about you.
You're either suffering from Grandiose delusions or you're just plain ignorant. Either ways, you can be helped if you'd calm down and accept you got a problem.

Do i expect you to see the insensitivity in your post? No. After all, you added " no offence" to it.
Smh...

No she won't see nothing cheesy
a blind bat grin
She will come back and insult You
I wonder who trained her

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by elektra(f): 6:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You still don't get it?

What a waste grin

okay wink

When the same person that said "God forbid I come from Imo" claims they are not trying to start a tribal war, that should indicate to you that the individual is not alright. From her spelling and attitude you can tell there is no way she would appreciate your beautifully written satire. Just ignore that one, you can't even have a proper argument with her as she wouldn't understand half your punchlines.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
elektra:

When the same person that said "God forbid I come from Imo" claims they are not trying to start a tribal war, that should indicate to you that the individual is not alright. From her spelling and attitude you can tell there is no way she would appreciate your beautifully written satire. Just ignore that one, you can't even have a proper argument with her as she wouldn't understand half your punchlines.

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by 5minsmadness: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
The ignorance on this thread is extremely worrisome.

I hope at least someone here is aware that when op wrote IMO that he meant IMO chat? As in whatsapp/IMO chat only, and not Imo state?

[size=5pt]And these are our nigerian youths/leaders of tomorrow[/size]

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by jashar(f): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
5minsmadness:

I hope at least someone here is aware that when op wrote IMO that he meant IMO chat? As in whatsapp/IMO chat only, and not Imo state?

[size=2pt]dank je wel[/size]
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by 5minsmadness: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
jashar:

[size=2pt]dank je wel[/size]

[size=5pt]My sister ik was verrast[/size] undecided
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by elektra(f): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
5minsmadness:

OP said he is accepting applications from individual that are "Isoko, Urhobo, Yoruba and Ibo (except Imo)".

I think he meant Imo the state in that sentence.

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by jashar(f): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
5minsmadness:

[size=5pt]My sister ik was verrast[/size] undecided

[size=5pt]je comprends[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
5minsmadness:

We understand grandpa,old age has taken away your sight grin, its a miracle can still see enough to comment on nairaland gringringrin

Invovate:
State or Tradition of focus: Isoko; Urhobo; Yoruba; Ibo (except Imo)
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by 5minsmadness: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
elektra:

OP said he is accepting applications from individual that are "Isoko, Urhobo, Yoruba and Ibo (except Imo)".

I think he meant Imo the state in that sentence.

Berbierklaus:

We understand grandpa,old age has taken away your sight grin, its a miracle can still see enough to comment on nairaland gringringrin

Aaaargh! Didnt see it earlier. My bad. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by schumastic(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

for ur entire life,u ve never seen som1 that looks like me so u shld feel priviledged to look at my face...good night and sleep well

thanks for the best wishes cus i slept well, also for the entire life stuff you wrote up there, i agree i haven't seen someone like you and sincerely i hope i don't tongue tongue..

2 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Invovate(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Should I say you people CindyeMerAld, Berbierklaus, 5minsmadness, Etc. are too funny or should i say you are turning this place to WWE stage where you people will bet both grammar, tribal, etc fight. Please enough of all these throwbacks, ladies talk to the poster and ignore all these guys insulting you, but please ladies from IMO STATE should not WatsApp/imo me for consideration but can make their contribution on this page. Please I have no grudges against IMO Girls.
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
5minsmadness:

Aaaargh! Didnt see it earlier. My bad. embarassed
cheesycheesy
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shinelle , caught you viewing cool wink
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by abbahlovethchi: 6:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Op,u are immature. yr taste in marriage cannot be 100percent complete. Pray 4love.
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by mypains: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

you are the one who dont get my point
my point here is that...i dnt joke like that,so next time pls remember i take this things seriously and nt involve me in ur brawl...
do not mind the idiot. They think everyone takes most things as joke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perfumes, make up and more / Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? / My Partner Never For Once Say In Bed "Pls Stop For I Am Satisfied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.