Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey (4228 Views)

4 Habits Newly-weds Should Cultivate For Marital Bliss / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i actually thought ur sensible enouf...guess u proved me wrong
Hey lady relax grin

I was just joking,I don't mean my post in a bad manner,its just for laughs,You will see how synzu and schumastic will respond to my post,have You been to the politics section lately? I learnt those funny words from there and You were supposed to laugh and maybe say yours back,Now release that tension so You can sleep well then apologise for insulting me,I don't fight girls wink

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Hey lady relax grin

I was just joking,I don't mean my post in a bad manner,its just for laughs,You will see how synzu and schumastic will respond to my post,have You been to the politics section lately? I learnt those funny words from there and You were supposed to laugh and maybe say yours back,Now release that tension so You can sleep well then apologise for insulting me,I don't fight girls wink
who is talking about fight here??....next time,dnt mention me in such things pls.. i dnt fight girls too ,buh if u come with the fight,i will gladly oblige u..

2 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

who is talking about fight here??....next time,dnt mention me in such things pls.. i dnt fight girls too ,buh if u come with the fight,i will gladly oblige u..
You still don't get it?

What a waste grin

okay wink

5 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You still don't get it?

What a waste grin

okay wink
you are the one who dont get my point
my point here is that...i dnt joke like that,so next time pls remember i take this things seriously and nt involve me in ur brawl...

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

you are the one who dont get my point
my point here is that...i dnt joke like that,so next time pls remember i take this things seriously and nt involve me in ur brawl...
What is this one saying?
You want to use me learn How to talk?
I respected myself and You enough to explain my post to You,if You don't find it funny,my dear I'm sure You have transformer in your area? do the needful

Abeg swerve

8 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Invovate(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please if you know you don't fit in pray that the person meet the right choice than some of these abusive comment. I understand the concept that no one in life is completelety perfect, so criteria are subjected to ammendemnt but some stands sacrosanct.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

What is this one saying?
I respected myself and You enough to explain my post to You,if You don't find it funny,my dear I'm sure You have transformer in your area? do the needful

Abeg swerve
its now ur true form is showing....i knew u were pretending all this while...
sorry dear,buh i dnt display toutish behaviour online cos am nt a tout ...goodnight
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Invovate(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please friends let's not bleat here over a meaningful issue that was posted rather the person needs an answer not all these quarrelling. Use your time meaningful please, proper solution instead of provocative comments.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

even if na oil company wan hire person....see criterias....he sounds like a control freak

Hehehehe... The dude has got taste! Yet he's got nothing to offer but dick and bad grammar cheesycheesy

He might not be a control freak though.. Funny enough, he's just waiting on the first girl to hit that pm button, he'll choose her regardless of his useless criteria's. grin

2 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

Hehehehe... The dude has got taste! Yet he's got nothing to offer but dick and bad grammar cheesycheesy

He might not be a control freak though.. Funny enough, he's just waiting on the first girl to hit that pm button, he'll choose her regardless of his useless criteria's. grin
the criteria is just too much....and he might nt be perfect himself and yet he wants something perfect,thats pure greed...
i mean if u ve all this criterias for a lady u want 2 marry ,u ve 2 look like denzel washington..

2 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Ladies and gentle men,I am seeing something,is like our Igbo Biafra brothers and sisters are more united than we know,I don't think the dullard can do them nothing at the rate with which they have suddenly coordinated themselves from engaging in some tribal disagreement grin

Initially Lady CindyeMerAld wanted to brew a tribal war by making a condescending statement about the Imolites grin

The imolites in persons of schumastic and synzu suddenly rose to the challenge,but it seems Lady CindyeMerAld could not withstand their force,so she decided to make alias with them and Now,now they have all decided to tackle the Deltan wife seeking Invovate.

What a lost show cry
The Afonjas and Dauras are so sad by this development,let's hope these biafrauds will one day engage themselves a battle so that our divide and rule ideology can take place.

Ladies and gentlemen this is the end of an intending war tonight grin

Once again,its your host SPICY wink

I'm out

Your sarcasm is top-notch! gringrin

Don't expect the fickle-minded to see through it though wink

2 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i actually thought ur sensible enouf...guess u proved me wrong
Lol, chill... She was kidding mami grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

Lol, chill... She was kidding mami grin
thats an extreme form of joke...
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

the criteria is just too much....and he might nt be perfect himself and yet he wants something perfect,thats pure greed...
i mean if u ve all this criterias for a lady u want 2 marry ,u ve 2 look like denzel washington..

gringrin
As if looking for a partner online didn't suck enough..

I wouldn't know what a hot guy looks like since I'm obviously a guy wink

So lemmie ask you, on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate our OP's "hotness" gringrin

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

What is this one saying?

Abeg swerve

grin Spicy, let's not unleash the dragon cos of this non-issue, please.
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

thats an extreme form of joke...

Its quite expensive.. But if there's anything NL has taught us, I believe developing a sick sense of humour is one of them. I'm sorry if you found it insulting..
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

gringrin
As if looking for a partner online didn't suck enough..

I wouldn't know what a hot guy looks like since I'm obviously a guy wink

So lemmie ask you, on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate our OP's "hotness" gringrin
i wldnt knw....its nt like i have seen him facially,buh yet i still wld rate him as nt more than 5
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i wldnt knw....its nt like i have seen him facially,buh yet i still wld rate him as nt more than 5

That's a good score since he's average. Since he obviously lacks game, I guess all he needs is money, then he can have his dream girl! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

Your sarcasm is top-notch! gringrin

Don't expect the fickle-minded to see through it though wink
This Your Igbo sister get mental small cheesy She is really fickle minded grin Not her fault though,na me reply mad woman quote in the first place grin Let's continue on the other side abeg,before them bite me grin[/i]

4 Likes

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

grin Spicy, let's not unleash the dragon cos of this non-issue, please.
Dragon
That's something we could use,You get?
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by schumastic(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=CindyeMerAld post=49393409][/quote]

I don't plan on looking at your face cus it ain't worth it, so I will let other low self esteem guys that's making your head swell do that..do v a lovely night

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

This Your Igbo sister get mental small cheesy
She is really fickle minded grin
Not her fault though,na me reply mad woman quote in the first place grin
Let's continue on the other side abeg,before them bite me grin
[/i]

Igbo women are the best everywhere! That's why they won't take shxt from nobody, not even you. wink

She's got guts too.. Anyway, if you're not gonna demystify this BerbierKlaus ish, I'm not going with you tongue
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Dragon

That's something we could use,You get?

You mean as a ..
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

That's a good score since he's average. Since he obviously lacks game, I guess all he needs is money, then he can have his dream girl! cheesy
hmmmm....u shldnt side with a girl over a guy u know,u shld be supporting ur fellow guy on this matter oo#my opinion#
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

Igbo women are the best everywhere! That's why they won't take shxt from nobody, not even you. wink

She's got guts too.. Anyway, if you're not gonna demystify this BerbierKlaus ish, I'm not going with you tongue
Who gave this mad one sh!t,I was even polite thinking she is some reasonable being,please if this is an example of igbo women,please rephrase that Statement to igbo women are rude,their mumsy don't train them?

Nig,You know on a normal day,I can combine You both and scatter tonguetonguetongue
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

You mean as
I'm out of here,come talk about it out
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

hmmmm....u shldnt side with a girl over a guy u know,u shld be supporting ur fellow guy on this matter oo#my opinion#

Hehehehe... I'm sure you know I'm entitled to my opinion as well... If by mere coincidence it correlates with your's, it only makes you even more correct. I won't side with what's not right.

Moreover, this nigga bleeped up when he threw shades at my people.

1 Like

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
I'm out of here,come talk about it out
Copy that! cool
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Synzu(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Who gave this mad one sh!t,I was even polite thinking she is some reasonable being,please if this is an example of igbo women,please rephrase that Statement to igbo women are rude,their mumsy don't train them?

Nig,You know on a normal day,I can combine You both and scatter tonguetonguetongue

You mad cos she didn't let you have your way? Come on! Our women were warriors long before your men realised that their dicks symbolised superiority in gender! cheesy

Chill.. Are we talking about a threesomme here or am I missing something? gringrin
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
schumastic:

I don't plan on looking at your face cus it ain't worth it, so I will let other low self esteem guys that's making your head swell do that..do v a lovely night
for ur entire life,u ve never seen som1 that looks like me so u shld feel priviledged to look at my face...good night and sleep well
Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

You mad cos she didn't let you have your way? Come on! Our women were warriors long before your men realised that their dicks symbolised superiority in gender! cheesy

Chill.. Are we talking about a threesomme here or am I missing something? gringrin
party with a mad woman?
She will just bite off your dic_k grin

Re: Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey by Berbierklaus(f): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
schumastic:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Partner Never For Once Say In Bed "Pls Stop For I Am Satisfied" / Make A Man Marry You Using 3 Simple Techniques / Woman Realizes That She’s Been Accidentally Abusing Her Husband This Whole Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.