Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Help My Child Is Addicted To Cartoonnetwork - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Child Is Addicted To Cartoonnetwork (3299 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help My Child Is Addicted To Cartoonnetwork by Sagamite(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2009
benincitys:

milk age you call it nothing like that she is addicted to it i need help.

I really don't know what else she can be doing at 2 1/2 and she is not able to really listen much to instructions as she is the real Boss, so I would just let her enjoy until about 5 when you start limiting it gradually.
Re: Help My Child Is Addicted To Cartoonnetwork by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2009
benincitys:

milk age you call it nothing like that she is addicted to it i need help.

just turn it off.

i've been on dstv family (abi wetin them call am the n4500 one) - Madam and i started getting bothered because the only thing for kids there is cartoon network - mindless entertainment (which your truly doesn't mind, but which can't be good for a growing mind) . so we decided to buy premium for cbeebies etal . sadly though, its not much better.

my son has picked a lot of sword type moves and wrist slapping from samurai jack and ben ten respectively grin

guess i'll have to resort to blocking of a lot of channels when my kids grow older - the mush in the heads of some IT students where i work is frightening sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married For Six Years Husband Hiv Positive Wife Negative Advise The Wife Pls / (pic) New Born Baby Thrown Into A Dustbin In PH / God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.