Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

How Wives Makes Their Children To Hate Their Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Wives Makes Their Children To Hate Their Father (604 Views)

Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! / why do some ladies already hate their Mother's In-law. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Wives Makes Their Children To Hate Their Father by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
There are some attitude that wives display that makes the children to hate their father and make them love them the most,I am not saying that is 100% but is gradually.

Example of what I am saying will be like:

1 I will tell your daddy to flog you when he returns
2 I bought this shoes for you,I always buy things for you more than your daddy.
3 when the daddy spank the child some mothers quickly console the child as if daddy is too callous.
4 if daddy flog the child mommy will be quick to hold daddy,s hand.
5. Some mommy,s create fear in there child towards their daddy,when daddy is away the house can rest.

I have observed this things and some mothers need to change, while some daddy's needs to adjust and make the house fun for kids.

(1) (Reply)

Ede,home Of Fruit Bat / My Wife, Who Hurt You In Your Past? / Domestic Punishment - An Inspiration Message For All Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.