Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,709 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com (39025 Views)

Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) / Man And His Friends Detained By Policemen At Ojuelegba Unit Without Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by jkendy(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Little wonder their barracks and offices are going on flames these days.
I've no single pity for these black m0f0ns in deadly black clothes each time evil befalls them

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Abduletudaye(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
This indeed disturbing.. Im sick to my stomach coz ketu isnt far from me. I cant imagine myself been beat up like that. angry

With all audacity, i will casterate one of the riff-raffs.

Very wicked studges we call law enforcers. angry
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by ALAYORMII: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
contactmorak:

Source:
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/heartbreaking-act-by-nigerian-policemen.html

They are just too lawless for my liking

Nigerian police men are lawlessness personified

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Neddstark: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hurtful
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by bsideboii(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
The NPF needs to be overhauled and no government seems interested in doing so.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Blaizeless: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Infact, Nigerian police are the most hated in this country because of their unprofessional attitude towards the people they were meant to protect.
Bunch of retards and illiterates.
They maim and kill innocent citizens at will hence they couldn't get what they want from their victim.
I hate them wit every pint of my blood.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by bsideboii(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
SABA2002:
Bros police na the same thing every where for naija.

Even for Rivers state here e get one yeye policeman by the name obiora for oyigbo police station way collect person I pass my neighbour generator, because the old generator no get receipt. grin grin grin grin grin

Some Nigeria policemen and women are wicked and God go continue to punish them.
lol what of Sylvester for Ada George here grin .
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Ranchhoddas: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
smogup:
Conte why
The guy don cut your slip?
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by HMZi: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
The police force is a pain in the ass.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by SABA2002(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
bsideboii:
lol what of Sylvester for Ada George here grin .

E be like say every police station for naija get demonic police officers grin cheesy grin

God go continue to punish them back2back cheesy
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by horluwatosin(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
The thing I pity those police for is their children suffering for their police parent wrong doing. Innocent children will eat out of d suffer God has planned for dem
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Prechy08(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
nifemi25:
The story might be other way round if you snapped them. The worst part of it is that they embarrassed any one they see on the street cos they are searching for the yahoo boys.
Do the Yahoo Boys walk in the night?

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Blaizeless: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
bsideboii:
The NPF needs to be overhauled and no government seems interested in doing so.

Overhaul what? Seems u are far from reality. The fucking people to overhaul these rampaging beast are the same people using them against the helpless citizens to extort money.
Worst still, they still carry out operations on the other of some of their superiors. Thats why u hardly see Nigerian police carry out investigations that favors the poor even if they know that the poor person is innocent.

Ever imagined why policemen die shameful deaths sometimes....?

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by franzis(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
That's why anytime I see guys beating policeman ... I dey like join...

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by 1miccza: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Quick question "do we have policemen in Nigeria?"
Answer : A big fat NO
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by hardbody: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nigeria Police are Dullards cool

Tho there are few of them who are Nice cool

The only good policeman is a dead one. If a snake and a policeman enters my house uninvited, i will leave the snake and kill the policeman first. They can't be trusted from here to there.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by tit(f): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Phiniter:
Experienced it. On the 16th of May, (won't forget the date ever). Went for a meeting in Yaba and finished late around 11PM, was waiting there by Sabo bustop for a bus headed to Obalende, when this bus came and parked in front of me, I peered into it and wasn't comfortable with what I saw, in fact the first thing that crossed my mind was they were one chance, but before I would turn and walk off, 2 men on mufti where already down from the bus, one dragging me by the belt. Even the few people who where also waiting for a bus along with me already scampered away leaving me in the hands of the merciless beings. Before I would open my mouth to ask what was going on, slaps began to rain on me, as they draGged me into their bus. Not until I entered that I realized they where cops and I understood why no-one came to my aid as there were stiLl a handful of traders selling their wares that night. I've never been so humiliated before in my life, they immediately told me to empty my pockets, I tried again 'Officer what have I done?' The driver (the only person in Uniform) turned and told me if I don't comply with them and open that my stinking mouth again they would shoot my legs. Ah. I kuku shut my mouth and started obeying them oh. I emptied my pocket, (thank God I decided to buy condoms later). Brought out my phone and about 4K with me. It was a sad experience my guys... To cut the long story short, I had to part with the cash to avoid being taken to the cell that night, plus I received correct slaps that took more than a week for my jaws to heal properly.

this is the sacrifice you have to make for wan nigerian

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by xcommando(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Experienced it. On the 16th of May, (won't forget the date ever). Went for a meeting in Yaba and finished late around 11PM, was waiting there by Sabo bustop for a bus headed to Obalende, when this bus came and parked in front of me, I peered into it and wasn't comfortable with what I saw, in fact the first thing that crossed my mind was they were one chance, but before I would turn and walk off, 2 men on mufti where already down from the bus, one dragging me by the belt. Even the few people who where also waiting for a bus along with me already scampered away leaving me in the hands of the merciless beings. Before I would open my mouth to ask what was going on, slaps began to rain on me, as they draGged me into their bus. Not until I entered that I realized they where cops and I understood why no-one came to my aid as there were stiLl a handful of traders selling their wares that night. I've never been so humiliated before in my life, they immediately told me to empty my pockets, I tried again 'Officer what have I done?' The driver (the only person in Uniform) turned and told me if I don't comply with them and open that my stinking mouth again they would shoot my legs. Ah. I kuku shut my mouth and started obeying them oh. I emptied my pocket, (thank God I decided to buy condoms later). Brought out my phone and about 4K with me. It was a sad experience my guys... To cut the long story short, I had to part with the cash to avoid being taken to the cell that night, plus I received correct slaps that took more than a week for my jaws to heal properly.

Chisos......just like that,are u for real?
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by TMANO: 12:29am On Sep 17, 2016
No wonder their lives are always cursed. useless.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Raddie(m): 12:32am On Sep 17, 2016
Who's the DPO there...

Now one begins to wonder if he/she is aware of his/her subordinates' actions since from all indications it has been on for awhile nw...

I can't help but imagine a day someone will track one of them home cause some might actually stay in the environ and arrange................ - like I said can't help but imagine.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by NameCheckers: 12:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Shugarlipz go sleep ooooo
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 17, 2016
Last week Friday, I dropped off a lady at a club unknown to me as soon as I drop her at the gate of a club and turned off...policemen picked her up and took her to ajah police station. She called and I had to drive there to go ask the policemen if its an offence to go to club. When I got there...i saw over 30 young ladies brought in an 18-seater bus. Only god knows how they packed them in that small bus. Had to shout at them to release the girl to me or next day we are going to court. Telling me her offence is loitering. And i asked if there is a lae that rerms going to club as loitering. They had to release the girl to me when they realize i have already called 3 of my lawyers that night. One of the policemen even gave me his music demo to help sponsor his career. This is not a country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by oweman: 2:25am On Sep 17, 2016
Majority of this policemen with odd behaviour n Lagos from tare from the south south or south easth Nigeria ! This Is confirmed !

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Everyday for the bad guys, one day for the good guys, since Buharri came in lately, a lot of police men and uniform men has been badly dealt with and more effort is on tge way to rid our society off every ruthless uniform men as most of these men will stop at nothing to demean the power vested in their uniform. Alot of these men lacks the real touch with quality education. Our government still has a long way to go as regards these.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by calabardick(m): 2:57am On Sep 17, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Next time try hide and snap those illiterates with guns, as real evidence so they can't get away, with all these write-up and no pics to back it up, how are those evil men on black going to be dealt with, who knows if they haven't killed that man.

Nigeria isn't a country, very useless place >sad

This is why I used to say that Nigeria is an evil forest ruled by wild beasts and monsters.

As for those police officers, their cup never full, when it does there'll be serious bloodbath in that station. They're too small to handle.

Their days are numbered

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by passionate88: 3:19am On Sep 17, 2016
The next thing we saw was that the police men left the lady and started punching the young man in the face. The lady quickly walked away from the scene while her "saviour" was being brutalised. After getting to a distance, she looked back to see the man being attacked and then she hastened her steps again.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry NIGERIAN GIRLS, help them at your own risk. Maybe the dude want to collect number from her. that might have been his intention grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by blessedqueen(f): 3:57am On Sep 17, 2016
When my son told me he wants to become a policeman,i quickly asked him to reject it. Those pple are not human beings at all
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by NobleG1(m): 4:12am On Sep 17, 2016
Nigerian police is the worst in the world!
They are lawless, very corrupt and dangerous!
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by wickedworld: 4:45am On Sep 17, 2016
So disappointing that when u need all this useless agbero boys or cultise guy in action they are not there.

If this act has been going for long all, all this hard guys should tress them home to teach them lesson in present of their wivies or attack the station when the lease expect.

Cursed ppl
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by ahnie: 4:45am On Sep 17, 2016
Very useless sets of unscrupulous dirty elements.

I dislike them with passion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) / Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.