Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com (38941 Views)

Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) / Man And His Friends Detained By Policemen At Ojuelegba Unit Without Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by symbianDON(m): 5:07am On Sep 17, 2016
when fela sang....'animals in human skin'....he was actually referring to Nigeria policemen. most of them are mentally deranged, criminally minded animals with very little conscience for those who have at all. the police can never ever be your friend.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by joe4real12: 5:14am On Sep 17, 2016
SABA2002:
Bros police na the same thing every where for naija.

Even for Rivers state here e get one yeye policeman by the name obiora for oyigbo police station way collect person I pass my neighbour generator, because the old generator no get receipt. grin grin grin grin grin

Some Nigeria policemen and women are wicked and God go continue to punish them.
Simply log on to police complaint website and report so that the wicked man could be dealt with. It's painful when we see policemen who are employed to protect turning themselves into criminals.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by ikemesit4477: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2016
micfoley:
So sad. I hope someone up there in the Police heirarchy will read this and intervene. The said man could be dying in detention right now
for where! Intervene? There are all bird of the same feathers!
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by joe4real12: 5:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Prechy08:

Do the Yahoo Boys walk in the night?
Those policemen who can't even operate computer. I wonder what they know about yahoo

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Lucasbalo(m): 5:27am On Sep 17, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Next time try hide and snap those illiterates with guns, as real evidence so they can't get away, with all these write-up and no pics to back it up, how are those evil men on black going to be dealt with, who knows if they haven't killed that man.

Nigeria isn't a country, very useless place angry
This coming from you is a surprise. Where is your patriotism ?.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by kushme: 5:45am On Sep 17, 2016
passionate88:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry NIGERIAN GIRLS, help them at your own risk. Maybe the dude want to collect number from her. that might have been his intention grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin. No mind the guy. He's a typical captain save a hoe. If na 'man' the police men dey beat, you no go see the guy there o.

This experience may teach the superhero not to go around defending any random female. Many thirsty guys no go still learn from dis guy. cheesy
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by AreaFada2: 5:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Nemesis awaits them.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by kennykg(m): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2016
The npf are just a bunch of bullies, tyrants, thieves Thugs and all Sort of unimaginable Inhumane individuals in uniforms.

I was i Gisting with my friend in front of a shop Within seconds a bus just parked beside us with 4 men In black polo's Inscribed "ARS" armed with Ak-47.

They cocked the guns While them pointing at us , the two horrible looking thugs in uniforms moved closer gave us a slaps to our heads saying move into the yellow bus, picked the guys in the shop but left the owner including passer byes they even threatened to shoot if we attempted to run.

Two guys almost got knocked down by trucks cause they where half way crossing to the other side and had to flee back for their safety . we were packed like sandine in the back of the bus which had just a sit and battered when inquiring to know why we been arrested.

They drove us away While driving like drunkers waving their guys at any one or driver who complains about their driving skills . We got to an incomplete building and we where unpacked out of the bus in a single file with guns pointing at us while people looked at us either thinking we criminals or Victims.

Just as we where ushered into the building With more slaps and boot kicks by other fully dressed police officers to the top corner room of the building . We where asked to pull off our cloths, empty our pockets and sit on the floor Of cause with more slaps or kicks to anyone who refused or still asked why we were taken.

After a while, we where taken to the other side of the building then we realised we where take to the uncompleted part of the police station. We where signed in with some of our belongings then moved into cells.

I still refused to comply since we weren't told why we been arrested and demanded to see the DPO, a junior officer just rushed from no where and hit be with the back of his gun on my waist, kicks to my legs and more slaps then pulled my shorts but I still refused to follow him, then 2 more officers also joined but I still refused. Later an older office instructed them to leave me alone after series of voice raising against each other then he kindly pleaded with me to comply not after my shorts had turned to rags and been brutalized, demoralized.

We where kept in the stinking, dirty , unhygienic cell with other drunk officers who fled from duty, 2 other criminals, a younger guy who was fast asleep and lots of bottles, nylons that's served as storage for urine and .....

We told the drunk officers our story they Just laughed Hard for a while Then One of the offered us his phone to call anyone who could come bail us.

I couldn't remember the numberof the closed and available person to me so I requested for my phones this was how part 2 started.. . My phones We're missing.

This Got me really pissed Na the whole station was filled with my voice until the kind hearted elderly police officer retrived my phones after series of calling,shouting and searching .

Finally I contacted my friend who's birthday party was on same day instead of wishing him happy Birthday had to plead with him to come bail us out.

He showed up after some hours then we where taken back to the uncompleted building to write our statement / negotiate bail which was initially set at 200,000 each ( how much do they even earn Mtchew)

We parted ways with 7000 for both of us and with horrific memories, body pains etc.

All this happened from 10am Saturday morning till 6pm.

A big shout out to the older police officer and middle finger to the rest.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Nusaf: 6:05am On Sep 17, 2016
@Op if this ur story is true by half, those animals parading themselves as security agents need to be taught something they can never forget in a hurry. While I know it may be risky to take pictures, pls next time try as much as possible to get the name of the police station and post same here for the general public. Social media has proven to be an effective tool in checking the arbitrariness of these security agencies. Note I'm not disputing ur narration, rather, letting u to know that even if this story was not accurately narrated, it is worth public attention.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by osarenmwienda(f): 6:13am On Sep 17, 2016
trying yo believe this story but I can't jae first the lady .. n again the man are they mad ? you didn't look well this isn't the full story
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by alizma: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2016
contactmorak:

I thought about snapping it, but i wasn't too sure if they don't have some of their colleagues behind me. Those people can kill any innocent person. They are just too desperate
that is wisdom plus proactive thinking. those people can kill anybody to cover their urgly acts.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by tamsel(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2016
What you saw is not a new thing in the country called Nigeria.The Nigeria police has become worthless because of the way they harass innocent people.Two days ago, SARS arrested innocent boys watching football around 8:30 pm in Destiny bar opposite Nigerian prison service okaka,yenagoa and took them to their office.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 17, 2016
Phiniter:
Experienced it. On the 16th of May, (won't forget the date ever). Went for a meeting in Yaba and finished late around 11PM, was waiting there by Sabo bustop for a bus headed to Obalende, when this bus came and parked in front of me, I peered into it and wasn't comfortable with what I saw, in fact the first thing that crossed my mind was they were one chance, but before I would turn and walk off, 2 men on mufti where already down from the bus, one dragging me by the belt. Even the few people who where also waiting for a bus along with me already scampered away leaving me in the hands of the merciless beings. Before I would open my mouth to ask what was going on, slaps began to rain on me, as they draGged me into their bus. Not until I entered that I realized they where cops and I understood why no-one came to my aid as there were stiLl a handful of traders selling their wares that night. I've never been so humiliated before in my life, they immediately told me to empty my pockets, I tried again 'Officer what have I done?' The driver (the only person in Uniform) turned and told me if I don't comply with them and open that my stinking mouth again they would shoot my legs. Ah. I kuku shut my mouth and started obeying them oh. I emptied my pocket, (thank God I decided to buy condoms later). Brought out my phone and about 4K with me. It was a sad experience my guys... To cut the long story short, I had to part with the cash to avoid being taken to the cell that night, plus I received correct slaps that took more than a week for my jaws to heal properly.

Are you serious? So what's the difference between this and armed robbery?

Well i want to believe there are still good cops in the force... I really want to otherwise we're all f!cked!
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by henroe2k2(m): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2016
Emo101:
Police Ke Na Our No 1 Enemy Be Those Animal..THOUGH THERE ARE STILL POLICE WEY GOOD SMALL SHA...ONE THING I REALISE IS NO TRY BLOW BIG GRAMMER IN FRONT OF THEM SHA..THAT MEANS U DEY ON UR OWN
The only good police is the dead one....
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by fortunejum: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2016
I always cover myself with the blood ofJesus each time I see them because they are devil.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by iwaeda: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2016
contactmorak:

Source:
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/heartbreaking-act-by-nigerian-policemen.html

It is a common thing all over Nigeria,come to Sabo-Yaba,you will see them arresting keke NAPEP and okada early in the morning,preventing people getting to work and their destinations. Surulere, you will see the van packed by Ojuelegba,no plate number and all the head lamps gone,yet they will be arresting vehicles. Nigeria is in sorry state,so many extra judiciary killing going on,espacially at Panti. We shedd to much innocent blood,how we God forgive the land. Police are nothing but criminals in uniforms
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by iwaeda: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2016
Phiniter:
Experienced it. On the 16th of May, (won't forget the date ever). Went for a meeting in Yaba and finished late around 11PM, was waiting there by Sabo bustop for a bus headed to Obalende, when this bus came and parked in front of me, I peered into it and wasn't comfortable with what I saw, in fact the first thing that crossed my mind was they were one chance, but before I would turn and walk off, 2 men on mufti where already down from the bus, one dragging me by the belt. Even the few people who where also waiting for a bus along with me already scampered away leaving me in the hands of the merciless beings. Before I would open my mouth to ask what was going on, slaps began to rain on me, as they draGged me into their bus. Not until I entered that I realized they where cops and I understood why no-one came to my aid as there were stiLl a handful of traders selling their wares that night. I've never been so humiliated before in my life, they immediately told me to empty my pockets, I tried again 'Officer what have I done?' The driver (the only person in Uniform) turned and told me if I don't comply with them and open that my stinking mouth again they would shoot my legs. Ah. I kuku shut my mouth and started obeying them oh. I emptied my pocket, (thank God I decided to buy condoms later). Brought out my phone and about 4K with me. It was a sad experience my guys... To cut the long story short, I had to part with the cash to avoid being taken to the cell that night, plus I received correct slaps that took more than a week for my jaws to heal properly.

What you said about Sabo police station is nothing but the truth.. I just read your comment after writing about them. What they do is to sit around the round about by Mobil. If you know all manners of attrocities committed by them,you will be alarmed. Imagine the station is within visible visinity,how much more stations hidding. God will save Nigeria one day.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by iwaeda: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2016
drlawizle:

Well i want to believe there are still good cops in the force... I really want to otherwise we're all f!cked!

It is the plain truth my brother.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by iwaeda: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:
@Op if this ur story is true by half, those animals parading themselves as security agents need to be taught something they can never forget in a hurry. While I know it may be risky to take pictures, pls next time try as much as possible to get the name of the police station and post same here for the general public. Social media has proven to be an effective tool in checking the arbitrariness of these security agencies. Note I'm not disputing ur narration, rather, letting u to know that even if this story was not accurately narrated, it is worth public attention.

The police station is Ketu police station by the fruit market,just before the motor park.You need more information?
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by abidemidare: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2016
Very useless people, I hate them. They was a day I was stopped by them they saw three inverter batteries in my car booth, accusing me of stealing them, that I climbed street light pole and thief dem. I was delayed for like 4hours until I gave them 3K.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by awakeuche(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2016
armadeo:
Men in black .

Job seekers don't take police work if offered. Even if you are in the office the pressure of curses meted out on your colleagues on the road would find its way to you.

Show me a policeman that is really happy. You can't continue with such evil and get away with it. They reap here and in the afterlife

Bast........
the word you were looking for is bastards my friend, #baarsstaardds
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2016
A Nigerian soldier will never do this... D respect they have for d female gender is too much...u can pass by their barracks anytime of the day as long as u r not a threat...they will gladly die to make sure u r safe
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Phiniter(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2016
drlawizle:

Bro. I didn't even narrate Half of it.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by AFRICQA(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2016
contactmorak:

Source:
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/heartbreaking-act-by-nigerian-policemen.html

Timothy; was his name.
Too much of police brutality, i could remember some years i was jokingly-harrased by a police-man around okokomaiko - ijanikin area. The idiot collected and went through my phone , searched me like i was a thief. I was even telling the idiot my dad was a police-man. But the fool never cared. AT the end of the man-handling he was asking for bottle- water. Now im in the military, but if i catch the bastard the way i go drill am, him go dream abt me for the rest of him confused life.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Nusaf: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2016
iwaeda:

The police station is Ketu police station by the fruit market,just before the motor park.You need more information?
Is okay, tnx.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by PORP(f): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2016
This is saddening!

Anyways enjoy financial freedom today by joining 500 naira earners. Click on this link to get more info http://www.?aff=Dunamis90
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by elmisti(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Ketu police is d worst ever!
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2016
Phiniter:

Bro. I didn't even narrate Half of it.

Oh boy...
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2016
iwaeda:

It is the plain truth my brother.

Chei...
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by prodiG(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2016
AnodaIT:
This era of smartphone, no single pix, even if blurred or taken from a far.

Easy for you to say.Woe betide you if they catch you taking or attempting to take their pix.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2016
Some Nigerian policemen are just frustrated idiots and they wld continue to be frustrated as long as they embarassed continue to harrase the innocent ones and rob them of their money. Like to agree share to disagree
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by HomeOfMe(f): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2016
Phiniter:
SMH. Really pathetic! If one can avoid moving around very late at night the better;not as if they don't do this rubbish during the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) / The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.