Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions (8799 Views)

Etiquettes Of Eating And Drinking In Ramadan And Fasting / Islamic Etiquettes of Seeking Permission To Enter Houses / Argument With Non Believers Of Islam. Halal Or Haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by carinmom(f): 12:06am On Oct 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

wAllaahi that's true, anyway sorry for the stress, may Allaah reward you and preserve fatima for you – Ameen
Ameen, thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by Aliy996: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:
JazakAllaah khaira for the reminder, meanwhile be ready for attacks should this get to frontpage.
Thos kufaars ehn? bt i think it didnt get there
Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 24, 2016
Aliy996:

Thos kufaars ehn? bt i think it didnt get there

actually it did, and she got attacks from ahl aqliyyoon – the so called people of modernity.
Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by Aliy996: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

actually it did, and she got attacks from ahl aqliyyoon – the so called people of modernity.
Lol, the modernity that will get them into trouble. May God save us
Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by tintingz(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2016
Lol, I can smell hypocrisy. cheesy wink
Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2016
Aliy996:
Lol, the modernity that will get them into trouble. May God save us
Ameen
Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2016
tintingz:
Lol, I can smell hypocrisy. cheesy wink
you most likely have catarrh...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by tintingz(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

you most likely have catarrh...
I guess am your pain in the àss. cheesy cool
Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2016
tintingz:
I guess am your pain in the àss. cheesy cool

you took offence in that? shocked
Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by tintingz(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

you took offence in that? shocked
I should ask you same. smiley
Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2016
tintingz:
I should ask you same. smiley
of course not.
Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by tintingz(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

of course not.
Then why did you quote me?
Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2016
tintingz:
Then why did you quote me?
playing around.
Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by tintingz(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

playing around.
OK, enjoy.
Re: Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) / Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. / Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.