Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares (1744 Views)

Should I Include Every Job I Hold On My CV? / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here / FBN Group Calling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by helpline: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2009
First bank made provision of over 27 billion naira bad loans for the last financial yr ended 31st march 2009. Six months down the line The Bank has recovered over 80% of the bad loans. The Bank is set to acheive an amazing feat be giving a bonus of 1 for 1 to shareholders for the half year(INTERIM). The bonus comes as a result of of the loan recovery and profit that the bank has acheived in the past 6 months(April 2009- sept 2009)

MY ADVICE: HOLD UNTO YOUR FIRST BANK SHARES, IF YOU DONT HAVE BUY NOW, IT IS STILL CHEAP(N15). BY END OF NOV WHEN THE RESULT WILL BE ANNOUNCED THE SHARE PRICE MIGHT GET UP TO N60 OR MORE. TAKE ADVANTAGE

SOURCE: NAIRALANDER THAT WORKS WITH FIRST REGISTRARS(SUBSIDIARY OF FIRST BANK SECURITIES) THIS REPORT HAS NOT BEEN MADE PUBLIC YET.
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by goodliz: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
pls i want to buy.u can reach me on 080592558410
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by goodliz: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by Agbo2(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
I moved from my former address and my FBN dividend and all correspondence still goes to that address.
Can anyone help with info on how to change address or request for e-dividend?
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by JijiInc: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
I moved from my former address and my FBN dividend and all correspondence still goes to that address.
Can anyone help with info on how to change address or request for e-dividend?

@poster, do visit any branch of First Registrars, they will provide the e-dividend form and you can also work on your change of address there.
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by protocol(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
Just Call me Henry On 08037430594 for all these issues.
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by mjay(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2009
can anyone confirm this news?
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by Fire007: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
Na lie, them want use em pump up the price of First bank!
Re: First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares by mjay(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2009
helpline:

First bank made provision of over 27 billion naira bad loans for the last financial yr ended 31st march 2009. Six months down the line The Bank has recovered over 80% of the bad loans. The Bank is set to acheive an amazing feat be giving a bonus of 1 for 1 to shareholders for the half year(INTERIM). The bonus comes as a result of of the loan recovery and profit that the bank has acheived in the past 6 months(April 2009- sept 2009)

]

Can u pls tell us the effect such will have on an already overbloated number of issues (20+ billion) how do de intend to tk care of dt whn it comes to paying dividends?

(1) (Reply)

Tuition Free University In Uk / RGE Energy Services Recruits Graduate Trainees / Blue Shield Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.