Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti (2599 Views)

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by Confirdagency01(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2016
Founder and leader of Apata Adu­ra Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Ekute, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, the former Pastor Adekunle Afolabi attributed his conversion to Islam to a divine message he received from a strange man in white in his dreams.

After practicing Christianity for over 25 years, the 45-year-old man, now known as Alfa Abubakar Afolabi, is convinced that Islam is “the only religion that leads to heaven.”

“I was preparing for the anniversary when I started having dreams that eventually led to my conversion,” the former pastor said.

“At first in the dreams, I noticed my members were sitting on the floor in the church and some of them were covering their heads. I also saw that people were washing their hands and feet before entering the church just like it is done in Islam,” he added.

When the former pastor converted to Islam, about 150 of his congregation abandoned his church, and his decision was met with different reactions.

While some of his family relatives and friends respected his decision, the former pastor said that his wife was among those who opposed his choice.

“The only person who at the time opposed it was my wife, be­cause she was a Christian when I married her.”

However, many others who “have always known me to be truthful with whatever I’m doing,” respect him, adding that they “also respect my decision, so there hasn’t been any cause for alarm.”

The church, which used to be a Christian place of worship, has started to receive many Muslims looking for a good place to perform daily prayers.

Source: http://www.prokotinz.com/2016/09/pastor-converts-to-islam-turns-church.html

Re: Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by Edwardhead(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2016
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by Destined2win: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2016
He was never a pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by EpicMaurice(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2016
If i say whats in my mind, a certain group of people will attack me so lemme just keep my comment to myself
Re: Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by malvisguy212: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2016
Lying wonder the bible talk about, sign that will deceive people. Reading the life of muhammed, their is NOTHING holy about him, marrying his adopted son wife, marrying a little girl, muhammed did not live up to what he preach.
Re: Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by arosunshine(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2016
He was never a man of God.
Re: Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by jeff1993: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2016
yyy
Re: Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by zang: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2016
All the best 4 him... Its a free world
Re: Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by johnydon22(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2016
Destined2win:
He was never a pastor
If it was a muslim Imam would you have said same for him? "he was never an imam.

I think the name "Christianity" should be change to Hypocrisianity.

Jesus preached fought against hypocrites, ended up getting the worst hypocrites the planet has seen as followers.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by lalasticlala(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by Ken4Christ: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2016
His experience is true but he thought it was from God. The Bible says we should test every spirit. Not every spirit is from God.

Again, his Church is not in the class of churches that are born again. Even if he had remained a Pastor in his Church, he would still miss heaven. In Cherubim, they practice demonic things.

He is also ignorant of the teachings of Islam. There is no where in the Quran that guarantees its members heaven. Instead, the Quran promised its members they will all pass through hell after which some of them might be rescued. Please, can any Muslim show us where the Quran guaranteed you heaven?

The Pastor just jumped from frying pan into fire.
Re: Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by kevoh(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Christians: He was never a christian. The Bible says to test every spirit. His church was fake and practice demonic things e.t.c
Muslims: Allahu-akbar. Welcome Brother! Islam is the Religion of piss that's why he switched e.t.c
Atheists: grin grin grin Bad market for christians.
Re: Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by hopefulLandlord: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2016
kevoh:
grin grin grin Bad market for christians.

watch as they start foaming in the mouth

oh! they're already foaming lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Converts To Islam, Turns Church Into Mosque In Ado-ekiti by Princewell2012(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
johnydon22:

If it was a muslim Imam would you have said same for him? "he was never an imam.

I think the name "Christianity" should be change to Hypocrisianity.

Jesus preached fought against hypocrites, ended up getting the worst hypocrites the planet has seen as followers.

(1) (Reply)

Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. / £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! / God Of The Day - 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.