Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,710 members, 7,824,014 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? (14643 Views)

Zain Nigeria Finally Dissolves Into Bharti Airtel For $9 Billion / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business / Zain Africa Has Finally Been Sold To Vivendi Of France At $12billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? by austinefx(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2009
please how do i become a distributor with mtn glo and zain?i need urgent information you can contact me on my email: austineedogbo@yahoo.ca
Re: How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2009
I am interested also. My e-mail is ayokemi2003@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? by chase4(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2009
For starters you need to have a minimum of 20 million naira in your account.
Re: How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ CHASE4

HOW DO YOU MEAN 20 MILLION NAIRA? CANT ONE START LOWER THAN THAT? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US.
Re: How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? by kokorunna(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
Where did you get that information from, its not up to that
Re: How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? by monopolist: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2009
If it's not #50Million and not #20Million

then how many millions will be needed to be a Distributor for Glo?

What of MTN and Zain?
Re: How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? by omiyehan: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2011
it is better to become sub-dealer for mtn, had enough dealers now.
Get an online Recharge Script for Just 10k.

Demo Link: http://sonnyserver.xyz/

Check feature below.

Custom API
You can use any API of your choice on the script, the script support all methods like GET, POST…, Custom headers and server side parameters can also be used on the API tool.

Multiple Languages:
Any official language can be used on the script languages, User/admin can switch between languages with just a click, stores the selected language on user’s browser and load language from the browser any the user returns to your website for better user’s experiences.

Custom Services:
You can use custom services like Cable Subscription, Airtime Purchase, Electricity, Bill, waec and neco card sale, olevel jamb result upload, printing of recharge card pin and Data Subscription from the service providers. Price, discount and Commission rate can be set on those services even for group of users like unregistered users, Registered User, and API Users.

Responsible:
The script is responsible to mobile, tablet and desktop, it can be converted to mobile app and feature like home page slider can be disabled to make it looks more like mobile app.

Admin Panel with well Defined Admin Permission, Access and Privileges:
The script has an admin panel that is a secured back door to manage you website and support unlimited admins well defined permissions or access for each admin. Admin can only see and access what you assigned to the particular admin and the admin can only assigned those accesses to other admin if given access to create, edit and delete admin.

Unlimited Payment Methods and gateways:
The script support different payment methods and different payment gateways such as paystack, flutterwave, card payment and bank deposit. currency can be set for those methods which will be converted to the currency set on the system as default when making transactions.

API Services is available

Affiliate/Referral program:
The script supports referral program, each user has unique referrer code and widget. Tools like referrer link, JavaScript and HTML code are available on the portal to display banners that will be uploaded by you for your users to share and paste it on their site and your user can request for pay-out which will be process manually by you.

Please not that referral program and API Services can be disabled on your site.

What are you waiting for?

Download now: http://sonnyserver.xyz/downloads/

Demo Link: Get an online Recharge Script for Just 10k.

http://sonnyserver.xyz

Re: How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? by favouredwr(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2011
For you to become a distributor or dealer in MTN is just between 4 million and 5 million naira. While sub dealer position you will need between 2 and 3 million naira only. If you need more information about these i can connect you.

E-mail: favouredwrites@yahoo.com

Adebambo
Re: How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? by dkleg: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2011
thanks,

but for being a sub dealer i think no need for big money just small money if any man said it is millions, that is not true. for more contact me at omissunny_b@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? by smsadverts: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2011
I'll advise that you start a bulksms business instead.Visit www.raycebizconsult.com to learn of the different packages on offer.Please feel free to send us an email if you have any questions.

(1) (Reply)

UBA Appoints Five New Executive Directors To Group Board / Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria / USSD: Telcos Insist On Disconnecting Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.