Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (4209 Views)

I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by JovialJune(f): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2020

5 Likes

Re: . by Houseofglam7(f): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A very interesting piece!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Girrrrlllll,get yo bling!
I'll come up with something.....gotta laugh first cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by WhisperedNoise: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
This matter is thick o.
Eleyi gidi gan.

Nairaland Elders...your attention is needed.
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
If the jewelries are custom made, your husband can get a good jeweller to make a duplicate one with lesser quality that is less expensive, in other words, a very good imitation of it, then your husband can replace it with the original .
Either that or he gets you another set.

Before anybody asks, I learnt that from Zee world I swear embarassed cry

21 Likes

Re: . by lilyheaven: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pay her a visit.
Do house cleaning, pick your thing.
Put it in your bag and zoom off

5 Likes

Re: . by sorority11(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
The only way you can steal it is to get closer to her, visit her more often, get close to her, spend a night with her by sleeping in her room. Talk more about jewelries brag about it, women can't resist the urge to show off their own by bringing it out, pretend as if you do not fancy it.

Get her cheap jewelries plenty and go to her room, and start trying out all the jewelries you bought her, from that moment when returning all the jewelries in the jewelry box, snatch it, or you can exchange it with a cheap one similar.

The final stage is to disappear, only call her on phone. She won't be able to accuse you because you also bought her jewelries except she is a psycho. And remember do not wear it in any occasion she will be attending

2 Likes

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
forget stealing.... your husband should simply repay you the value of the jewelry EOD!

12 Likes

Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
sorority11:
The only way you can steal it is to get closer to her, visit her more often, get close to her, spend a night with her by sleeping in her room. Talk more about jewelries brag about it, women can't resist the urge to show off their own by bringing it out, pretend as if you do not fancy it.

Get her cheap jewelries plenty and go to her room, and start trying out all the jewelries you bought her, from that moment when returning all the jewelries in the jewelry box, snatch it, or you can exchange it with a cheap one similar.

The final stage is to disappear, only call her on phone. She won't be able to accuse you because you also bought her jewelries except she is a psycho. And remember do not wear it in any occasion she will be attending
This is a whole movie grin

2 Likes

Re: . by padi94(m): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Madam I feel your pain and passion you put in writing this. I mean this is betrayal. Am a guy, and as am reading this I just pray I don't fall to the low your husband has, to the extent as to take my wife's stuff without telling her and giving it to my mum. Don't get it twisted I love my mum more than any other human.

As low as making your wife think you a thief. And what makes him think he has to personally give anyone anything, why not just buy her any gadget or something.

I apologise for his behaviour, just steal your jewelry back no time to do imitation.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by GboyegaD(m): 12:50am On Aug 16, 2020
Since you want people to be at your side, quick go get a gun and go face her that she has your asset with her. If fun is not enough then use jazz.

Now in reality, there isn't much you can do. Talk to your husband and see if he can at least pay you back for your asset. Don't soil your name because it will be tagged stealing since your husband offered it to his mom as a gift. This is a learning point for you and going forward, keep your valuables away from where he would be able to reach out before he gives out the remaining.

Lastly, you are free to insult me if my advice doesn't make sense to you.

6 Likes

Re: . by Gabe427: 2:59am On Aug 16, 2020
I laugh in Swahili

alright first rule out stealing your jewellery back it gone

it painful but gone. it could cause massive issues cause there's no way you would just steal it and hid

village people would push you to wear it and you look like the thief not your husband who was sweet to his mother

either get it worth in cash or another one worth the same amount from your husband.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 16, 2020
He shouldn't have done that. Since he's the one who took it and gave it to his mom, he should be the one to find a solution. The best way is for him to compensate you for it (monetarily) and if you go to LA again you can buy it again smiley

MrBrownJay1:
forget stealing.... your husband should simply repay you the value of the jewelry EOD!
I agree with this.

4 Likes

Re: . by sisisioge: 6:26am On Aug 16, 2020
But your husband would know you stole if it goes missing...kukuma tell mama you like it, she should dash you. I hope she's kind enough to oblige grin
Re: . by Mindlog: 6:40am On Aug 16, 2020
Seems like am reading a movie script! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by MJBOLT: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
you need 3 things to steal that jewelry back,a gun,a mask and a hardened mind.

Good luck
Re: . by frozen70(f): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
JovialJune:
Straight to the point

I came back from L.A in January this year after giving birth to my triple blessings, I got lots of gifts and some valuable ones, the most valuable of all was a complete set of jewelry worth thousands of dollars, when I got back to the country, I gave my family and Hubby's family things I got for them, gave my mum and his mum what they specifically asked for and more, all for me to find out afterwards that my expensive jewelry is missing, I was not happy, I actually thought it was stolen from my luggage by those nuisances at the airport, for weeks I was sad because that jewelry was worth millions in naira, it was an asset and investment to me, and coupled the way these country is going, dollars will continue to rise cos this government ehn.....

Fast forward today, my sister-in-law did naming ceremony for her newborn, all for me to get there and see my husband's mother wearing my missing jewelry, I was beyond shocked, the bitter taste in my mouth, how the hell did she have it on her? I was fuming all over till I got back home, I asked hubby how she had on my jewelry, he said he gave her because he needed to give her something that came from him, my eyes turned red, I couldn't cry, I couldn't hold the rage I felt and I shouted at him to go get it back to me, he said he can't, it will be a shame to collect it back, I told him he must it back, he stole it from me, we've been shouting at each other ever since, I had to lock myself in a room so that it won't turn to a fist fight,

I've been thinking of ways to steal it back cos that's the only way I can get it without her knowing, and I will definitely steal it back, I need all the assets I can lay my hands on cos naija is not smiling lately, my husband stole it from me, very heartless human, he knows how i almost cried when i couldnt find it, so pls i need different ways i can get it back without him and his mum knowing,

P.S anyone that wants to advice should pls hold it, I don't need advice from holy people preaching that it's material things, I should let go bla bla bla, we are all in this world in this world to possess what the world can offer, and I dey get my own small small, so shove your advice, if it was my mum I would have collected it since, in fact, she wouldn't take it without my knowledge, and I value and place she and my mum on the same level cos she can give birth to me,

So ways to steal it back from her pls, thank you.

You don't need to steal it back, you just need to ask her for it and you will get it

What your husband did was too bad for a man to rob you to pay his mother

That shows that his mother's happiness is of more importance to him

He tricked you and you will use that same way to get it back

Take out time to visit your mother inlaw and don't go alone, go with a relations but your relation will act as if he or she is not aware of your mission

When you get to her house, after the normal greeting, tell her you will like to see the Jewellery she wore I the naming ceremony when she brings it out ask her how she got it hear from her, therein tell her that it was a gift given to you and your child when you gave birth to them from a family over there and you have been looking for it until you saw it in her neck

When you ask your husband, he said he ga e it to you, let her know that it's a gift you treasure and you are taking it back

Worst case let the family hate you, forget about it, that will even give you the ability to know the people you are dealing with

Take it from there to your parents and tell them everything that happened

As for your husband, go home and wait for him and see his reaction, once he starts be prepared for it

If he says anything and you have a response to it give it to him

There after call your family on phone and start a fresh to tell them how it all started as if they too they are hearing it for the first time

What next, save the jewellery in the bank or sell it, unless your mother have a better place to keep it safe for you

The marriage of today requires sence and the ability to stand out

If your husband can't protect what you have then you fight to protect it, after this they will stay clear from your possessions

You can only apologise to anyone in the conditions that you already have the jewellery with you and the apology is just eye service

It takes madness to correct nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by frozen70(f): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
lilyheaven:
Pay her a visit.
Do house cleaning, pick your thing.
Put it in your bag and zoom off

This will not work because she will be tagged a thief besides she doesn't know where she kept it

What she needs is a polite approach

Ask for it as if she wants to admire it and take it from there, simple

Let heaven fall, it's her property
Re: . by frozen70(f): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
sorority11:

No matter how she steals it back, she will still wear it to the glaring of the family

Her mother inlaw wasn't the one that stole it but her husband stole from her to please his mother

Who does that ⁉️

1 Like

Re: . by frozen70(f): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You think he has such amount of money besides, he didn't even see anything wrong in what he did

3 Likes

Re: . by frozen70(f): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

This is a whole movie grin

Honestly
Re: . by frozen70(f): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
Since you want people to be at your side, quick go get a gun and go face her that she has your asset with her. If fun is not enough then use jazz.

Now in reality, there isn't much you can do. Talk to your husband and see if he can at least pay you back for your asset. Don't soil your name because it will be tagged stealing since your husband offered it to his mom as a gift. This is a learning point for you and going forward, keep your valuables away from where he would be able to reach out before he gives out the remaining.

Lastly, you are free to insult me if my advice doesn't make sense to you.

Her husband will promise to pay back and will never pay pack

Men and sweet mouth

Let her collect it back let the husband pay back to his mother

Very simple

1 Like

Re: . by frozen70(f): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
sisisioge:
But your husband would know you stole if it goes missing...kukuma tell mama you like it, she should dash you. I hope she's kind enough to oblige grin

No way

She is not the only woman mama has, so mama may not want to give it to her

She should collect it from her, next time if her husband gives mama anything, mama will ask him

Did you steal this one again ⁉️

2 Likes

Re: . by GboyegaD(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
frozen70:

Men and sweet mouth

Very simple

Collect a gift the son gave the mother? She should go ahead and steal it. She would end up disgracing herself and family members when tagged a thief because that is what she would be.

1 Like

Re: . by frozen70(f): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:

Collect a gift the son gave the mother? She should go ahead and steal it. She would end up disgracing herself and family members when tagged a thief because that is what she would be.

Is the mother a demi god

She knows what to do, I trust her, no be woman she be ⁉️
Re: . by GboyegaD(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
frozen70:

Is the mother a demi god

She knows what to do, I trust her, no be woman she be ⁉️

She is not but there is a need to thread with caution. She's got the husband to deal with and not the mom. The mom did not come take it from her house and it was a gift the son gave her. She knows who the husband is now and need watch her back around him. As for the jewelry, she could choose to explain the situation to her mother-in-law who could return it back without hassles. However, attempting to take it by force is a no no.

3 Likes

Re: . by frozen70(f): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:

She is not but there is a need to thread with caution. She's got the husband to deal with and not the mom. The mom did not come take it from her house and it was a gift the son gave her. She knows who the husband is now and need watch her back around him. As for the jewelry, she could choose to explain the situation to her mother-in-law who could return it back without hassles. However, attempting to take it by force is a no no.

But this is just exactly what I said,

"she should visit her and ask her to let her have a look on the jewellery and explain to her that its a gift to her and her children after her delivery"

You can read my post again

1 Like

Re: . by GboyegaD(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
frozen70:

But this is just exactly what I said,

"she should visit her and ask her to let her have a look on the jewellery and explain to her that its a gift to her and her children after her delivery"

You can read my post again

Asking to have a look might not work it because of the reactions that might stem from the stories afterwards. I feel she could tell her upfront and if she releases it, good; otherwise, she should move on. In it all, the husband was the cause of this entire mess. Why on earth was he trying to over impress his mom with someone else's assets?

2 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dicey situation.

Your husband needs to be punched in the balls. Trouble causer.

You sef look for something he values so much and dash it to your father or male sib so that he can have a full dose of his own medicine. I mean, who does that??

10 Likes

Re: . by frozen70(f): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:

Asking to have a look might not work it because of the reactions that might stem from the stories afterwards. I feel she could tell her upfront and if she releases it, good; otherwise, she should move on. In it all, the husband was the cause of this entire mess. Why on earth was he trying to over impress his mom with someone else's assets?

She will definitely tell us how she went about it
This movie is a block buster

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
frozen70:

Men and sweet mouth

Very simple
How will she collect it back? Going to the MIL'S house and sneaking to her bedroom to ransack the place for the jewelry without being caught is risky. They will label her a thief is she's caught, even if she explains that it is actually hers. The husband who took the jewelry without her knowledge and who didn't bother to tell her then (which is quite deceitful) or since (which is even more deceitful) is at fault and should fix the wahala he has caused. He, not OP, should be the one to retrieve it back from his mother, OR he could simply pay OP its cost to compensate for it. If he's a good husband he will apologize and then do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ishilove:
Dicey situation.

Your husband needs to be punched in the balls. Trouble causer.

You sef look for something he values so much and dash it to your father or male sib so that he can have a full dose of his own medicine. I mean, who does that??

Ouch!
You wan kill am?

But the man no try at all o.

The way he even went about it was the most annoying. He probably didn't think his wife was ever going to find out.

2 Likes

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
frozen70:
You think he has such amount of money besides, he didn't even see anything wrong in what he did

- he saw nothing wrong with giving the MOST VALUABLE GIFT HIS WIFE RECEIVED (to his mother) without even telling his wife about it?!
- he gave the gift to his mother as if it came "from him" (how selfish of him)
- he then said he cant get it back because it would be "a shame", yet he saw nothing shameful about taking stealing the jewelry from his wife?!

does that make any sense to you?!

as Ishilove stated above, if he cant pay back then she should therefore take his most valuable possession and give it to her father.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! / What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday / Make A Man Marry You Using 3 Simple Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.