Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria (543 Views)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / 2019: 5 Policies Draining Buhari’s Popularity And What He Should Do Urgently! / $30 Billion Loan: What Buhari Must Do To Get Our Support – Igbo Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria by SIRNIMS(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2016
It is trite that the promised changes are being effected, even though in a rather annoyingly slow pace. It settled that PDP destroyed every element of life, in the corporate existance of this country, hence PMB needs our support, positive criticism and prayers in order to collectively build Nigeria afresh from the evident destruction and comatose position we are currently in.

In our anger, most of us failed to reckon and acknowledge the following giant stride achieved so far :

1. Relative peace and security. Bomb blast and terrorism have reduced significantly in most parts

2.Free movement within Nigeria. Bye bye to those inhuman speed breakers, road blocks, one ways and checkpoints

3. Drastic reduction in widespread and massive corruption at all levels. The TSA and body language of PMB has done alot in this regards

4. For the first time political offices are less lucrative and juicy as before

5.Property prices and tenancy are crashing significantly

However, as said many times the following needs to addressed immediately by PMB :

1. Other forms of corruption being perpetuated by the cabal highjacking the President's vision should checked such as nepotism, collection of hugw kick backs through fronts, gratification before employment, selective employment, not following due process in award if contract etc

2. The reactionary approach of the government should be replaced by a proactive posture. We saw the recession coming and did nothing to avert it but only gave excuses via blame games, it is only now that practical measures are being put in place. This is simply too late

3. The media team of the president should be substituted with green horns that are young and vibrant

4. Some saintly and clueless minister had to be shown the way out as they are just burden to all of us

5.PMB needs to overcome his trust issues and bring some repentant PDP members on board and other persons he cannot trust, but can perform. He just needs to monitor such persons closely

6.The CBN Governor should be made to resign through negotiated settlement

7. Sanusi Lamido be made a consultant on financial matters for a fee

8. The wife of the President should be made an Ambassador to Egypt or Spain.

9. Lawal Daura, Mamman Daura and Abbah Kyari should all be made Amsasadors immediately. You need the likes of Hamed Alli back as chief of staff and Oby Ezekwelisi around you

10. PMB needs to be thinking and acting like Obama and Abraham Lincon combined with the energy of a 36 years old

11. Massive helicopter spending through borrowing should be sustained

12. Mecahinized agricultural intervention is crucial

13. The war on corruption should be drastically taken to the judiciary and security agencies

14. Banks are den of keeping proceeds of corruption. They should be monitored closely

15. Infrastructures to sustain agricultural interventions should be in place as a top priority

16. Leadership is most appreciated through solid examples. We need to see sincerity of sacrifice from top down. My President must not cordoned flamboyant lifestyle from any member of his family. Ppl want to see results and not urging them to or your lofty intentions. Because you can afford most things as a President, does mean you must do them and publicise it to the world arrogantly

17. Commercialization of government entities to run effectively banks

18. SOP, KPI and performance review mechanism should be adopted and implemented at all government establishment

Do we have an option not to support this government? We are in this mess together, even suicide will not help you as your immediate family will still have mourn you and incure costly expenses for your search and eventual burial. Therefore, get more involved in this government forcefully and contribute your quota no matter how small, you really cannot tell what difference it shall make.

Let us join hands to build Nigerian together.
Re: What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria by obontami: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2016
what about creation of brothels in all geo-political zones of nigeria. cool

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria by pxDharniel(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2016
What about curtailing the nefarious activities of his brothers- fulani herdsmen?
Re: What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria by pxDharniel(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2016
obontami:

Baba, na only that one just concern u sha. I know say if u be God, girls for no get flat nyanshh
Re: What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2016
obontami:
There are brothels scattered all over the geo-political zones of Nigeria.

Don't you think it's wise if government intervene in the business of prostitution, just to stop of this girls from being to greedy by taxing them.

Like 20% of what they make goes to the government. What do you think?
Re: What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria by obontami: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2016
pxDharniel:

Baba, na only that one just concern u sha. I know say if u be God, girls for no get flat nyanshh
grin
Re: What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria by obontami: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2016
joseph1832:
There are brothels scattered all over the geo-political zones of Nigeria.

Don't you think it's wise if government intervene in the business of prostitution, just to stop of this girls from being to greedy by taxing them.

Like 20% of what they make goes to the government. What do you think?
I think you are right my brother

it will makes a lot sense if our government pump money into prostitution, at least that will be another way to generate revenue

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria by ourema(f): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2016
19. Making the local government areas to be independent from the state a reform that will immediately drive progress to the rural areas
Re: What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2016
obontami:
I think you are right my brother

it will makes a lot sense if our government pump money into prostitution, at least that will be another way to generate revenue
Think of the employment it will create. Especially it will help those girls who like to pretend and do runz in secret as they'll not be stigmatised any more.

Holland did the same thing.
Re: What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria by obontami: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Think of the employment it will create. Especially it will help those girls who like to pretend and do runz in secret as they'll not be stigmatised any more.

Holland did the same thing.

you spoke mind my brother

It also serves as a means of shelter bro, you agree with me ??
Re: What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2016
obontami:

you spoke mind my brother

It also serves as a means of shelter bro, you agree with me ??
Shelter? If you mean girls operating in brothels, then I'm sure you know not many girls like staying in brothels, as they see brothels like the regular face me I face you houses.

Hope you know Nigerians girls like to class themselves? grin
Re: What Buhari Must Do Urgently To Change Nigeria by obontami: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Shelter? If you mean girls operating in brothels, then I'm sure you know not many girls like staying in brothels, as they see brothels like the regular face me I face you houses.

Hope you know Nigerians girls like to class themselves? grin
what about those ones that came from other geo-political zones to hustle in our dearest south-west and it happen they don't know nobody here ?? Some of them hustle in nice brothels like ndokwa hotels and cynergy hotel cos I can't call those stardard hotel while some with less cash hustle at local face me I face you apartment

(1) (Reply)

Help Identify The Family Of This Man That Died In Hajj / A Must Read For Nigerians As We Celebrate Independence Today / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.