Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East (1424 Views)

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Comparison Of Fashola, Jonathan And Buhari In Picture (2 Years In Power) / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by chuksmad(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2016
Please South East Nairalanders, I want us to carry out the survey on the best and worst state in the South East region both in governance and infrastructures.
South East States are;

1. Anambra
2. Abia
3. Imo
4. Ebonyi
5. Enugu

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by Balkan(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2016
chuksmad:
Please South East Nairalanders, I want us to carry out the survey on the best and worst state in the South East region both in governance and infrastructures.
South East States are;

1. Anambra
2. Abia
3. Imo
4. Ebonyi
5. Enugu
Afonja. Go and compare your south wastte state.

The next thing you will do is to use your Igbo moniker and start writing rubbish.

You Afonjas are pathetic

11 Likes

Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by Nkem4040: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2016
Balkan:
Afonja. Go and compare your South West state.

The next thing you will do is to use your Igbo moniker and start writing rubbish.

You Afonjas are pathetic

Nice one. I suspected he was an Afonja...they are always wanting to diick measure with Igbos as if Igbos are their mate. SMH

10 Likes

Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by Igboid: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2016
The OP is mad, as his moniker suggested. Good a thing Ndiigbo are learning how these people behave ASAP, and not fall into their divisive traps.

10 Likes

Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by Toniosparlet(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2016
AFONJAS.....THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

8 Likes

Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by RareDiamonds: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2016
WHAT WE SHOULD COMPARE IS THE LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT IN SOUTH WEST STATE.

STUP1D THREAD FROM A SHAMELESS AND BRAINLESS YARIGBA AFONJA

11 Likes

Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by lagdmark(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
These Amala people always jealous. They are the ones posting trend on NL trying to create issues between SE/SS. Op try again!

10 Likes

Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by ruggedboy01: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Afonja grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by chuksmad(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
The best state is Anambra, while the worst is Abia state
Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by Balkan(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
chuksmad:
Afonja like you grin grin grin
Go compare osun and Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by Yyeske(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Let's compare Osun and Ogun states, they are great places. Onukwu
Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by SlayerSupreme: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
These people are despicable. Smh.
Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by Afonjas: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2016
chuksmad:

Afonja go and f.u.ck the wife of ooni of ife
Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by GuyWise(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2016
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

laughing at the brainless afonja gringringringringringrin

he will be like *how did they discover me like this*gringringrin
By their head we shall know them.
Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by chuksmad(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Umu nnem abughim onye ofe. abum ezigbo nwa a for. kedu nke bu okwu obula akpowa afonja. mele nu onwe unu ebele
Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by josh386: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Comparison Of State Perfomances In South East by revolt(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Afonjas:

Yoruba people everywhere causing confusion
y do they look like they fought with leopards..na wa o.

Their ancestors no try

(1) (Reply)

See Reply From Saraki To A Guy Who Blasted Him On Twitter / If I Had $2m I Would Have Abandoned My Horrible Profession - Justice Lima Reacts / Appointment Of 131 At NSITF: Ngige To Appear Before NASS Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.