Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant (2598 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Posts First Ever Photo Since Losing Boyfriend, Tagbo / Rapper Wale Defends Spraying Daughter With Money / Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by Shym3xx: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2016

The Rant:

I had too much faith in humanity . I had too much faith in an industry that could never love somebody who had/has faith in said humanity . Thinking with my heart. Misunderstood is an understatement . Day in an day out I'm trying to convince somebody to see things my way, it often turns gets lost in translation and just sounds like complaining or"whining". I been Tryna win a debate that's not even winnable . I've been playin ping pong with my feet against a wall.

It's my faith in humanity my thought that "if u argue with them long enough they'll realize they ---" they won't they didn't they don't. Sympathy . No. Understanding. Extra no. I know I know I got it wrong. I know I complain blah blah blah . Most people have no clue how hard I work or what I'm goin thru and I have to come to grips wit the fact THEY DONT CARE . They gonna troll u They gonna misunderstand u they gonna ignore your best efforts out of convenience laziness or for laughter. I wear my heart right on my sleeve in real life and I'm super open wit my feelings .. I got to do better . I got to make changes . I trusted too many people and let too many get close. I allowed myself to become susceptible to Wahala. I'm the epitome of "a work in progress " better or worse.I love my supporters and fans .. I got to figure out many things to improve my trajectory .. I gotta work on being more positive .. As hard as it is I have to TRY HARDER to embrace the good in my life .. Waking up to people wanting me to die on a daily basis isn't the most pleasant but I got to work on ignoring it.. Maybe I lost all my faith in humanity . Maybe I got to work on being happier .. I'm gonna fix what gotta be fix one way or another..I have to DO BETTER. SHiNE is what I have to train myself to do .. And God willing I will. If not for me.. For Her..

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by Shym3xx: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by Airforce1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Well
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by Shym3xx: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lmao @ the rant, tho. This nyggah took after his mum. grin

Missy89 and slimyem, is that how Ondo nyggahs get down? All emotional and up in their feelings all the time like Wale? grin

That's my nyggah, though. I fvcks with Wale all the time and I've been a fan since 2006 - hiphopgame.com days, when he was doing "Nike Boots" and was on that DC gogo music hard.

Bless up.

I feel like I want a baby asap.
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by Airforce1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
Good for him
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
I see
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by Gothblackgal(f): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Because of a baby, you dey shout like this, if you had triplets nko, you go fall inside Mississippi?

#TeamYorubaEverywhere
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by HERSLEY(f): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Awwwwwww I ll give my future hubby a bae like this kiss
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by Malayy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
HERSLEY:
Awwwwwww I ll give my future hubby a bae like this kiss
with that thick yansh like kpomo..
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by HERSLEY(f): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Malayy:
with that thick yansh like kpomo..
It is actually soft like Agege bread tongue yimu cheesy
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by Malayy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
HERSLEY:
It is actually soft like Agege bread tongue yimu cheesy
can I feel it?
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by HERSLEY(f): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Malayy:
can I feel it?
Nope... angry
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by Malayy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
HERSLEY:
Nope... angry
don't be shy.. just say yes..
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by Shym3xx: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Gothblackgal:
Because of a baby, you dey shout like this, if you had triplets nko, you go fall inside Mississippi?

#TeamYorubaEverywhere

Do you want triplets? How about quintuplets?

I want quintuplets...any takers? grin
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by Gothblackgal(f): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Do you want triplets? How about quintuplets?
I want quintuplets...any takers? grin
lol, let's try our best wink
Re: Rapper, Wale, Posts First Picture Of His Daughter With A Long Rant by Shym3xx: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Gothblackgal:

lol, let's try our best wink

Lol. Before we start the shooting match, you need to provide ya vital statistics so I can know where to aim loool.

(1) (Reply)

Why Funke Akindele Snubbed Femi Adebayo’s Wedding / Checkout Obsessed Lady Who Could Be A Treat To Psquare’s Wife, Lola Okoye... / Busty Cossy Ojiakor Calls Out 'selfish' Actresses Who She Allegedly Snared With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.