Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Police Harrasment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Harrasment (609 Views)

Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. / Liberia Complains Of Harrasment Of Citizens In Nigeria Over Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Harrasment by mikesleek(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2009
I'm sure it's no news of how the Nigeria police harrass people within the metropolis. I was driving home from work today and somewhere around stadium I saw some group of police men happily frisking this young man, who had probably had a bad day. They searched the guy from suit pocket to trouser pocket and then started going through the contents of his bag one after the other. You should have seen the mad traffic that this caused and i could not help but to keep swearing for them and their families. But really, are they supposed to do such indiscriminate searching of people, when truely, they know that these people are not the rogues? It really was an eye sore to behold!
Re: Police Harrasment by AjaraEwuro: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
come to London and see police search, you go think say the guy kill person or carry bomb for bodi.
Re: Police Harrasment by mikesleek(m): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
no be lie jare. Fear of terror is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Police Harrasment by PON: 2:16am On Oct 11, 2009
HOPE THEY DIDNT TOUCH HIS PRODUCTIVE EJACULATIVE SYSTEM.

(1) (Reply)

How Una See Am? / Why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ Official Reason / ASUU Millionaire Report: For How Long:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.