Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation (55647 Views)

Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day / UNIPORT Ladies Celebrate Their Graduation Wearing Customized Tops / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by DavidEsq(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Is this the best class formation picture of the year? Law students of the University of Benin, UNIBEN - have garnered much attention both online and offline after posing in style to mark their final moments as class of 2016 ahead of their graduation. The students who donned their official attire -formed LL.B 2016 which means Bachelor of Laws. Congrats to them

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/best-class-formation-photo-see-what.html
See my sch and department dah year cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by ajaophobia(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
please has anyone heard anything about the outcome of the 2016 nddc scholarship interview? its going to 3 months now.....
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by BABANGBALI: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by ibiyemi93: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wow. This is creative
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by confistified(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Where's Naijaboy
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by missstella(f): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
richidinho:

U never reply my pm, y?
I no see anything oo
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by jerryspear(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
gr8 one pals
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by naijaboiy: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Is this the best class formation picture of the year? Law students of the University of Benin, UNIBEN - have garnered much attention both online and offline after posing in style to mark their final moments as class of 2016 ahead of their graduation. The students who donned their official attire -formed LL.B 2016 which means Bachelor of Laws. Congrats to them

This is something done every year by each graduating set.

Btw,, why is this just getting to FP? I've had the picture since? #iRepLawUniben.
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by naijaboiy: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
confistified:
Where's Naijaboy
You go soon see my own. cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by naijaboiy: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
brostheo:
,Meanwhile that is just opposite my great faculty. Faculty if Agric!!.Great uniben,simply unibest
That bungalow? grin

I kid! Great UNIBEN!!! cheesy cool
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by pxDharniel(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
This is very nice. Congrats to each of them for making it. My faculty is coming up with a better concept next year so watch out. Greatest uniben
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by mikeweezy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
those with speed over sorry for you o I remember during my time after killing goat and enough drinks hmmmm carryover just buharism me
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by pxDharniel(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Bros, that means faculty of agriculture has left its former place. Because when I graduated from Uniben (2010 Set), opposite law was Hall 4. Besides, how are you enjoying Uniben? I hope Hall 4 students still dey eat beans? How about the AROs in Hall 3? What of Ekosodin? I hope the indigenes are not troubling you guys?

Really? I've been in uniben since 2011/2012 and faculty of agriculture has been opposite law. We even had lectures there in 100 level
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by McBrooklyn(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mrsprof:
Making sense. Nairalanders, today is my birthday o, make una celebrate with me.

Happy Born Day Ma'am, God bless your new age kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by Iseoluwani: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
kajsa08:
smileySame method 2013/2014 used, the new thing is the year.....[/b]they are quite much this year[b].....congrats though.......

Let final results come out them go hear wee shocked cool

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by PEPSI: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
still flawed Nigerians don't know how to pay attention to detail.... but they get points fro trying
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by Onlymewakacum(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

Creative... congrats to them
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by richidinho(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
missstella:
I no see anything oo

Checkam now
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by lilreese: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wow
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by pepigeorge(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:
Madcow1 will post.....

"Charqe and bail lawyers in the making".....

grin grin

These charge and bail law students can form one kind thing.... one thing nor dey their heads.... them join 4 naija prob.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by spitfyer(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
the fact that you are not dosnt mean you shd hate.
the fact that you none in your family dosnt mean you shd jump into the lagoon.

NO WONDER YOU AV NO LAWYER IN YOUR FAMILY AND U WILL NEVER HAVE.................HATERS HUG TRANSFORMER.

Wingback:
Do Nigerians even use Lawyers...Everything is settled in the "family"?

Let them have fun, the job market is waiting for them+Recession.

Who has time to pay Lawyers?
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by lilreese: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Woow
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by Willress(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
Department of geography and environmental management university of ilorin 2016 set Nothing new.

Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by missstella(f): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
richidinho:

Checkam now
ur witch is my command sir
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by Sermwell(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

This is something done every year by each graduating set.

Btw,, why is this just getting to FP? I've had the picture since? #iRepLawUniben.
What level are you now sir? cool
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by Sultanchidi(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
brostheo:
,Meanwhile that is just opposite my great faculty. Faculty if Agric!!.Great uniben,simply unibest
and ur faculty is just by d side of d great Hall 4 hostel. I rep dat hostel straight 4 sessions
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by AuroraB(f): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
shocked who posted this . You gonna wake Madcow up lipsrsealed sad
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by richidinho(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
missstella:
ur witch is my command sir
grin grin
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by habsydiamond(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
That's nice. Creativity is great.
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by 4dor: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4243764_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

UNIBEN Lawyers!!

E no get wetin I no go hear for this life.

Unless your case is being tried under Jungle Justice system, you are better off pleading Guilty and going to jail than wasting your money on these people.

Lmao, one day I hope you will tell us the problem you have with anything Benin.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by benzems(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
hmmmmm

Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by naijaboiy: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Sermwell:

What level are you now sir? cool
same with you. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder / How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) / Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.