Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation (55646 Views)

Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day / UNIPORT Ladies Celebrate Their Graduation Wearing Customized Tops / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wingback:
Do Nigerians even use Lawyers...Everything is settled in the "family"?

Let them have fun, the job market is waiting for them+Recession.

Who has time to pay Lawyers?

U get problem walahi #block head enemy of progress
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by Mickey7(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Sermwell:

What level are you now sir? cool
hey samuel. So you're on NL. I'll see you in class when school resumes. It's me,
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by atmaaggeorge(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
cheesy[color=#000099][/color] wink smileywow......
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by GoodSide: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
abegi
all dis uniben law girls wey dey come blessed foods dey form say men de m too much
abegi

no level.
make dem do enta buka go sleep
abegi

uniben no level
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by Fidelismaria: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin
olosho lawyers
I no fit hire dis dickheads
lawyers me foot
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by Olutobasam(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Best formation

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by smartjr(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
NICE ONE
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by confistified(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

You go soon see my own. cheesy
Baba u go beer boys o with hot suya
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by naijaboiy: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
confistified:
Baba u go beer boys o with hot suya
No yawa! cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by confistified(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

No yawa! cheesy
correct

Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by brostheo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Sultanchidi:
and ur faculty is just by d side of d great Hall 4 hostel. I rep dat hostel straight 4 sessions
Hahahah I can even smell your burnt beans mile away
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by brostheo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Bros, that means faculty of agriculture has left its former place. Because when I graduated from Uniben (2010 Set), opposite law was Hall 4. Besides, how are you enjoying Uniben? I hope Hall 4 students still dey eat beans? How about the AROs in Hall 3? What of Ekosodin? I hope the indigenes are not troubling you guys?
Hahahah boss,you sounded as tho you just graduated this year.Nothing has really changed,except for the price of RR to main gate, now #50
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by brostheo(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

That bungalow? grin

I kid! Great UNIBEN!!! cheesy cool
gerarahere,education boy
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by shestrong(f): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
☺☺☺
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by naijaboiy: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
brostheo:
gerarahere,education boy
Lol...you and who? grin
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by brostheo(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...you and who? grin
You don they deny your education faculty abi.I'll see to it that your admin is deferred hahahahh
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by prince985(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
the next tin naw na to go find job
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by naijaboiy: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
brostheo:
You don they deny your education faculty abi.I'll see to it that your admin is deferred hahahahh
I'm a proud law student bro! tongue
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by brostheo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

I'm a proud law student bro! tongue
I'm a proud farmer hommie
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by spanzed(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Omo this UNIBEN law graduands plenty oo..compared to unilorin
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by preetyslim(f): 12:28am On Sep 17, 2016
Nice one guys. I rep Uniben
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by horlar1960(m): 2:09am On Sep 17, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Is this the best class formation picture of the year? Law students of the University of Benin, UNIBEN - have garnered much attention both online and offline after posing in style to mark their final moments as class of 2016 ahead of their graduation. The students who donned their official attire -formed LL.B 2016 which means Bachelor of Laws. Congrats to them

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/best-class-formation-photo-see-what.html
Jst one word...WOW
Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by AbuMikey(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4243764_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

UNIBEN Lawyers!!

E no get wetin I no go hear for this life.

Unless your case is being tried under Jungle Justice system, you are better off pleading Guilty and going to jail than wasting your money on these people.

LMAO grin grin grin

The GIF is Killing Me mehn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation by bigpastor(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Good initiative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder / How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) / Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.