Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? (12206 Views)

Get Paid 3% Daily On PAYSTRONG.NET / Start To Earn 3% Daily From Your Investment For Life Into Your Bitcoin Wallet / What Business Can I Do With #600000 With #4000 Daily Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Have you ever wondered why people who work so hard based on their physical strenght are often rewarded with little in life?. Someone said and i quote " I have never seen a rich man who has not lose money in one way or the other, but i have seen many poor people who have never lose a dime" .The reason is because the rich keeps taking risk while not being mentally lazy, thus achieving more with less but the reverse is the case for the poor.
It is not how hard we work but how smart we work with information that brings success. Take this little risk and be part of a program that pays you 3% of your investment capital on a daily basis for a lifetime of the program.

Requirement:
1. A smart phone that is compatible with telegram app.
2. Any payment system such as ; perfectmoney account, Bitcoin wallet or payoneer account
3. A minimum of $15
The beauty of it is that you can withdraw your profit daily.

You do not need to refer anyone to make profit in this program
You do not buy nor sell any product to get paid
This is not the type of HYIP nor ponzi scheme that pays existing investor with the new member funds.
The company works & invest your money and share the profits with you!. Very simple and fun.

I would have provided the details about the business here but i do not want to violate the rules guiding this platform, however you can check my daily earnings being posted here daily
I will never charge a dime from anyone who wants to be part of the program and you are free to criticize me here if you invest and do not make profits.

You can chat with me on Telegram via 0 8 1 3 0 2 4 7 2 2 6 for details or click the link below to join our Telegram training group

https:///joinchat/D9l_hUAWDVcWphCeVjhTBQ

PLS, STRICTLY TELEGRAM
You can download Telegram messenger on either your phone or your laptop.

Note:
Do not drop your emails, I will not respond to mails
Do not dial my number, I will not answer your calls
Do not send me text messages, I won't reply you
Do not message me on WhatsApp, I won't reply your message

LARA business only works on Telegram application and anyone interested should chat with me on Telegram

Thanks for taking your time to visit this post
God bless!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by emex4gman(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bless you brother. Lara, she got you

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by Maduks88(m): 6:09am On Sep 17, 2016
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2016
Maduks88:
Definately lara

I'm happy you know what I'm talking about. Smart you brother!!!. Don't hesitate to share your success story here to increase the faith of those who are yet to be part of the opportunity.
Enjoy ur day bro!
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2016
emex4gman:
Bless you brother. Lara, she got you
Bless you too. Lara is a darling friend to us all.
Enjoy ur earnings!!!
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good afternoon pals, the first training has been conducted for those who showed interested yesterday. Let's connect on telegram by 8pm today for thiose who are still interested.
Enjoy ur day!
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Today's statistics

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Good evening ,
I believed those that showed interest enjoyed the free training on how to go about the platform.
Please, I encourage you to post your comments and proofs of your earning here on a daily basis.
I will post my transaction details here every day and u guys can follow it.
Check the date and time
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by toluxa1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Call or whatsapp me on 08086093460 to learn how to participate in this program
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by alubert4real: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Could u please text me the details or the site. i am so interested. Thanks
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
alubert4real:
Could u please text me the details or the site. i am so interested. Thanks
Thanks for your interest sir. I would have loved to provide answer to your request, at the same time, I will try not to violate d rules guiding nairaland. You can message me on WhatsApp via the number provided in my earlier post or check my signature to directly join our telegram group where you will be taught A-Z of the business
Thanks
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
toluxa1:
Call or whatsapp me on 08086093460 to learn how to participate in this program
I dropped my WhatsApp contact so that u won't need to drop yours to avoid spamming. However, I shall drop u a message on WhatsApp.
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Good day!
Like I promised to post my daily earnings on the business, here is my earning details for today.
Check the date and time compared with the one I posted yesterday. $6.50 earned today at the comfort of my room. Just imagine u earn $6.0 per day, that is a minimum of $180 per month which is around #77,400. If I'm not mistaking, that should be enough to put tea on a bachelor's table. I tell you, I have friends earning $30 on this program daily. We can also have a better testimony!!!

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
By tomorrow, I will add to my investment to increase my earnings and it shall be posted here for us to follow. I also encourage those who already knew about this business and those I have personally tutored to boldy post their earnings here too.

All the best!
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is for today. $15 investment added to my portfolio
I'm on a journey to grow d account to $10 daily profits by next month. You can join us and do better

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
22/09/2016

Slowly but steady

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by BARNABASS(m): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Join Lara now, stop being a doubting Thomas.
Believe you me, you will be glad you did.
I invested today. Hoping to add to my investment as soon as I get more cash. So easy and stress free. Everything done right on my bed.
Lara all the way joor
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
plutosun0123:
*EVERY SUCCESSFUL PERSON OWNS A REAL ESTATE ASSET!
_A decision to buy a plot of land could settle your children's
future for life. It can also secure your financial freedom as your
land will always appreciate in value. Take up an opportunity to
invest in the fastest developing axis in Africa: the *Ibeju-Lekki*
axis of Lagos._
Here are some projects you will find in Ibeju-Lekki:
-Dangote Refinery
-Petrochemical Plant
-Lekki Free Trade Zone
-New International Airport
-New Deep Sea Port
-4th Mainland Bridge
-Lagos Smart City&
-Several other amazing developments.

_These projects are strong indication that the value of land in this area will soon match Victoria Island & Lekki. People
who see the future are investing where the richest man in Africa is investing.

Position yourself and your business now by
buying plots of land in Ibeju-Lekki._
_You don't have to live there but can surely secure regular
income by putting the property up for lease or sell off at a
highly appreciated value in the future.....

*FAST-SELLING PROPERTIES:*
*_1. REHOBETH PARK AND GARDENS PHASE 2_*
_LOCATION: On the Express, 1-min drive from Dangote's
Refinery_
_TITLE: C-of-O_
_PRICE: *N6m*_
_INSTALLMENT: N175k monthly for 36 months (i.e. *N6.3m*)._
*_2. REHOBOTH PARK AND GARDENS PHASE 1_*
_LOCATION: 5-mins drive from Dangote's Refinery_
_TITLE: C of O_
_PRICE: *N5m*_
_INSTALLMENT: N147k monthly for 36 months (i.e. *N5.3m*)_

_If you are interested in buying the future today, 
Call or watsapp:08026825915

Please try to be civil sir. Your post is not related to the topic here. Why not create your own topic and let those who are interested follow you from there?
Pls,kindly stop spamming !
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
BARNABASS:
Join Lara now, stop being a doubting Thomas.
Believe you me, you will be glad you did.
I invested today. Hoping to add to my investment as soon as I get more cash. So easy and stress free. Everything done right on my bed.
Lara all the way joor
Good to know you are part of the program sir. LARA is fun , stress free and profitable.
Enyou your earnings and don't hesitate to post ur screen shots here.
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
23/09/2016
Save and invest in the time of abundance, no matter how little it may be!
I hope u guys are following!!!
I will surely achieve my $10 daily by next month . Making money while sleeping is possible and easy!

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by go100: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2016
hi Lara, can kindly convince us that this a not another hyip program and how long has the site been operating
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by topbod: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
you too can make what is left of the year to count,join Lara today and you will be happy u did
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by saintkash(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2016
aydotaone:
Have you ever wondered why people who work so hard based on their physical strenght are often rewarded with little in life?. Someone said and i quote " I have never seen a rich man who has not lose money in one way or the other, but i have seen many poor people who have never lose a dime" .The reason is because the rich keeps taking risk while not being mentally lazy, thus achieving more with less but the reverse is the case for the poor.
It is not how hard we work but how smart we work with information that brings success. Take this little risk and be part of a program that pays you 3% of your investment capital on a daily basis for a lifetime of the program.

Requirement:
1. A smart phone that is compatible with telegram app.
2. Any payment system such as ; perfectmoney account, Bitcoin wallet or payoneer account
3. A minimum of $15
The beauty of it is that you can withdraw your profit daily.

You do not need to refer anyone to make profit in this program
You do not buy nor sell any product to get paid
This is neither HYIP nor ponzi scheme that pays existing investor with the new member funds.
The company works & invest your money and share the profits with you!. Very simple and fun.

I would have provided the details about the business here but i do not want to violate the rules guiding this platform, however you can check my daily earnings being posted here daily
I will never charge a dime from anyone who wants to be part of the program. You can connect with me on WhatsApp via 0 8 1 3 0 2 4 7 2 2 6 for details.
You are free to criticize me here if you invest and do not make profits!

Check my signature or click on the link below to join our telegram group.
https:///joinchat/D9l_hUEGLDAsbnM3Wvpk4A

Note: Do not drop your emails as I will not respond to them
Thanks and good luck!

please wil I get my money directly into my Nigeria bank account
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Finally, the ban has been lifted!!!!. Thanks to moderator

I'm sorry for not have given u guys updates on my journey with LARAbots. It wasn't intentional, I got banned by nairaland for reason(s) I'm yet to figure out. Well, bygone is bygone and let's go back to business. I will reply all the questions that have been asked and then post the updates that u guys have missed.

Thanks for taking your time to peruse it.
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
go100:
hi Lara, can kindly convince us that this a not another hyip program and how long has the site been operating

Good question !

LARA telegram bots is exactly 102days today!!!.

As regards to if LARA is HYIP or not, this is well written on their website. It's an high yielding invested program although older investors are not paid with the new investors money and that makes it different from ponzi or pyramid schemes you see out there.

The truth here is that every business (either online or offline business ) comes with it's own associated risk.
The LIFETIME I wrote on the topic means the lifetime of the program itself and not the lifetime of one's existence.
Let's not be afraid of taking some calculated risk atimes!

Thanks for the question
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
saintkash:

please wil I get my money directly into my Nigeria bank account

Another good question!
Answer:NO

LARA telegram bots operates in dollars and your local bank here operates in naira. You have to fund your account with LARA in dollars and also withdraw your profits in dollars as well.
Now, to get your profits into your local bank account, you simply pass through an online exchanger and it takes me less than 5mins to get my profits paid to my local bank account .

Thank you!
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
topbod:
you too can make what is left of the year to count,join Lara today and you will be happy u did

Thanks for your comment.
I encourage you to post your earnings details here if you don't mind.
Enjoy your earnings!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

View This Simple 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Let's Help A Widow: Difference Between Insurance Benefit And Death Benefit / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.