Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? (12243 Views)

Get Paid 3% Daily On PAYSTRONG.NET / Start To Earn 3% Daily From Your Investment For Life Into Your Bitcoin Wallet / What Business Can I Do With #600000 With #4000 Daily Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Now, having justified the questions asked in the best way I could, let's move on to the updates of my earnings that you guys had missed.
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
My last screen shot was on 23/09/16
Now, my total investment has gone a little bit higher and likewise my total earnings too.
Remember my target is to hit $10 per day on this business by next month. This shall definitely be achieved and you guys should not only watch me as I do it but also join me in doing it. We can do it together!.
Remember, I started with just $10

This is for 24/09/16. You can see the proof in my perfect money account too.

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by Chiscomax(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Please here is my email

Chiscomax452@gmail.com
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by glasshouse(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2016
My dear all dis schemes only give you high hopes nd eventually run with your money dats the thing . I jst got burnt from bytes capital nd now it's lara paying for life . My dear b carefull o
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Chiscomax:
Please here is my email

Chiscomax452@gmail.com

I'm sorry, I don't reply to emails
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2016
glasshouse:
My dear all dis schemes only give you high hopes nd eventually run with your money dats the thing . I jst got burnt from bytes capital nd now it's lara paying for life . My dear b carefull o

Thanks for your advice.
Business is all about taking risk. You don't stake what you can't afford to lose
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2016
I planned to stop introducing this business to people at the end of this month so as to focus on those who are on board but I will keep posting my earning details here until I no longer hear from LARAbots. Lol

This is my chat with one of my downline.

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2016
27/09/16
Yesterday

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
[b]
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
28/09/16

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
A
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good day nairalanders,

I bring to your notice that I have personally decided to stop recruiting people into LARA business today!

WHY?
September ends today and new month begins tomorrow. I want to channel my time and strengths towards my active downlines and watch over their investments in the coming month.
My focus and target is for us to get back our principal investment and we shall all achieve this in less than 30days to this time after which LARA business becomes a risk free investment for us thereafter ! smiley smiley
This topic is not created for personal gain but to bring opportunities that will benefit us to our door steps.

Any of my downline who now wants to earn more after reaching break even can then reinvest from the profits that will come thereafter.

Let's make sure we withdraw our daily profits into our payment system daily.
Exciting news await us in the coming month

LARA is here to stay!!!
I'm proud you and I are partners!
Thanks for taking the bold step!

Note: I won't be available again for anyone who wants to join, but I will continue to post my earnings details here daily. Anyone who is interested can type "LARAbots" on google or visit other thread written by nairalanders on LARA.

Thanks for taking your time to visit and read my post.
Happy new month in advance!
Happy Independence to all Nigerians!
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2016
[b]30/09/2016
Happy Independence and happy new month. smiley wink wink

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 12:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy new month, fellow nairalanders
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by just2endowed: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
How can I join this scheme
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 1:03am On Oct 02, 2016
just2endowed:
How can I join this scheme

I would have assisted you in getting started but I'm sorry, I have stopped recruiting people into LARA. However, you can visit any other topic created by nairalander for LARA . You can as well search on google and learn it yourself, it's not a big deal at all. Better still, you can download telegram application on your device and click on my signature to automatically join our telegram group, you may be lucky to find someone who is ready to put you through.

All the best bro!
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 1:07am On Oct 02, 2016
1/10/16
Hope you guys are following smiley. Watch out for tomorrow's post. I shall surprise you!. This is for today!

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by bikerboy1(m): 5:15am On Oct 02, 2016
How can one fund his lara account through payoneer?

Is payoneer the same thing as payeer?
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by just2endowed: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2016
aydotaone:

I would have assisted you in getting started but I'm sorry, I have stopped recruiting people into LARA. However, you can visit any other topic created by nairalander for LARA . You can as well search on google and learn it yourself, it's not a big deal at all. Better still, you can download telegram application on your device and click on my signature to automatically join our telegram group, you may be lucky to find someone who is ready to put you through.

All the best bro!

Is it that earnings had stop that's why u don't want to teach someone like me again? I can learn faster than u think
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
02/10/2016
I reached break even today. LARA is now a risk free business for me. wink wink cool
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
just2endowed:

Is it that earnings had stop that's why u don't want to teach someone like me again? I can learn faster than u think

Earnings has not stopped my brother! I will come here bodly to update nairalanders anytime LARA stops paying. I reached my break even today cool
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by just2endowed: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
aydotaone:

Earnings has not stopped my brother! I will come here bodly to update nairalanders anytime LARA stops paying. I reached my break even today cool

OK... Can I fund my account on lara with payoneer?
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2016
just2endowed:

OK... Can I fund my account on lara with payoneer?

No sir, Payoneer is not listed with LARA

Payeer is different from payoneer
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
02/10/16

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by just2endowed: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pls from ur analysis, is it that u invest 80$ and at the end of the period u get but 80$ initial capital and 83$ return? Totaling 163$?
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
just2endowed:
Pls from ur analysis, is it that u invest 80$ and at the end of the period u get but 80$ initial capital and 83$ return? Totaling 163$?

No sir

In LARA, you earn 3% profits daily on your investment capital. Take for instance, If you invest $100, you earn 3% of $100 which is $3 on a daily basis for Lifetime of LARA but your start up capital will not be returned.
However, you can reinvest the profits made to earn more.
In the above screenshot, I stared with just $10 and later added $20 i.e $10 in two places few days after making my total investment $30. I then reinvest the profits made with little commison I earned from referring people back into the program which is optional and you can see the dates I invested are different . Now, my total investment is $80 and I have withdrawn more than that.

Thanks for your question.
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by just2endowed: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
aydotaone:

No sir

In LARA, you earn 3% profits daily on your investment capital. Take for instance, If you invest $100, you earn 3% of $100 which is $3 on a daily basis for Lifetime of LARA but your start up capital will not be returned.
However, you can reinvest the profits made to earn more.
In the above screenshot, I stared with just $10 and later added $20 i.e $10 in two places few days after making my total investment $30. I then reinvest the profits made with little commison I earned from referring people back into the program which is optional and you can see the dates I invested are different . Now, my total investment is $80 and I have withdrawn more than that.

Thanks for your question.

OK... Pls how much can I start with. I. E minimum I can start with
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2016
just2endowed:

OK... Pls how much can I start with. I. E minimum I can start with

The minimum investment is just $15
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2016
[b] 03/10/16

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by walkingmiracke: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Anyone with bitcoin for sale pls??
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
aydotaone:

The minimum investment is just $15
if the minimum investment is $15,how come you started with $10?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't I Maintain My Saving Habit? / SEC On Lockdown Over Attempt To Reinstate Suspended DG, Gwarzo / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.