Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. (1485 Views)

'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by Gentle99(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
BREAKING NEWS: THE FORMER GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE, CHIEF PETER OBI CONDEMNED THE MOVEMENT " INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA" IPOB AND MASSOB , CALLED NDI IGBO DISORGANIZED TRIBE.
On Saturday 10th of September 2016 , at Bolingo Hotels Fegge, Onitsha , sir Gregory Peter Obi addressed some famous Igbo sons and daughters during " Igbo Elites Convention " IEC.
According to sir Peter Obi, the criminals that gathered themselves together called IPOB and MASSOB are not in any way fighting the general course of the Igbos , the leader of IPOB Mr. Nnamdi Kanu who has been in detention for committing several crimes against Nigeria and that is the reason he remained in jail even after two courts had granted him bail, Obi went on to say that the pro-Biafran groups , IPOB and MASSOB are rebels , Igbo rejects projected to cause disintegration in Nigeria as well as destroying the government of General Muhammed Buhari who mean well for the Igbos and Nigeria in general.
Speaking further at " Igbo Elites Convention " IEC during the weekend, Obi said, It is greed that caused the the emergence of IPOB or MASSOB. He stressed saying that an average Igbo man is a betrayer, can kill his blood relations for easy money, therefore the two groups IPOB and MASSOB and others that are about to spring up are not exception, they want to get rich quick. They are saboteurs and disorganized tribe who betrays their brothers due to money.
How can any right thinking Igbo man support and calls for the release of the famous rebel and rascal called Nnamdi Kanu who happened to be causing harm than good in our beloved country Nigeria? Obi called on all important Igbo men and women to distance themselves from mr Nnamdi Kanu so that he will face the music squarely.
Obi fumed saying that the only way the Igbo man's voice will be heard is only when he joins the moving train by supporting General Buhari's government and not fighting to be dependent.
Sir Gregory Peter Obi, who started shedding tears at this point said that the tears was for Ndi Igbo , he proceeded to say that the Igbos needs leaders like him who can fight and get their ration of national cake from the ruling government and that's why he joined the Anambra Central senatorial race, at this point , he implored Igbos and Anambrararians to support him.
Speaking further at the occasion, sir Peter Obi went on to say that the Igbos should learn to accommodate others, that in the North, good number of Igbos lives there, marry, make children and do their businesses in comfortable environments without anybody disturbing them , that he do not see the reason the herdsmen won't be allowed to have grazing field in south East when it's one Nigeria we live in .
The herdsmen are peaceful and should be allowed to rear their cows and cattle in any part of the country they choose without interruption from any quarter .
Finally, sir Gregory Peter Obi said that the herdsmen should also be allowed to go about with AK47 and other dangerous weapons for self defense in case of any eventuality.
Culled from Mirror online.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by HungerBAD: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Watch out and see...They'll start calling him Peter Obiausa very soon. The Ibo's think that,the are treated unfairly in Nigeria. But they forgot the fact that, you can' t shave someone' s head,in thier absent!!!
Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by project8(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
funny nt i doubt if an igbo can dare make these speech
Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by Gentle99(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
project8:
funny nt i doubt if an igbo can dare make these speech

Let him go to Main Market and open his mouth like that, let's see if he'd be able to enter his car. To me, Obi is an idiot. Anambra state has no amusement park, yet he built one and a mall in Abuja where it is rampant..
He's a man i would never respect!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by olaric(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
He just said the Gospel truth!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by PFRB: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
The fruit of Abusalamis visit. The usual game is being played again and the usual wise men are picking it up. Petr Obi has come on line.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by Manamax(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Politicians won't stop to amaze someone. He's speaking based on political interest. Tomorrow he might say something different if he's in opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by Emycord: 4:22am On Sep 17, 2016
Sir gregory peter obi? Chief peter obi ? Hmmm there is god o SATAN IS WATCHING U. peter obi launched hero beer with gej abeg before u accuse him of rejecting biafra take a look at the hero logo and the biafran flag
Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by AtlanticBreeze: 4:31am On Sep 17, 2016
Gentle99:

Let him go to Main Market and open his mouth like that, let's see if he'd be able to enter his car. To me, Obi is an idiot. Anambra state has no amusement park, yet he built one and a mall in Abuja where it is rampant..
Very soon the people that have allowed themselves to be deceived by peter obi propaganda will know him for who he is.. very selfish and greedy. This man performed woefully as governor but you will still find some brainwashed idiots praising him. He is the only former governor going about every function and making useless comments just for relevance
Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by Emycord: 4:32am On Sep 17, 2016
Animal op i tot ur the op dont insult peter obi again where did you get the gregory from? Buhari ? Very soon you will cheat tri-obi, re-obi, and reni-obi. Even rochas wont dare make such speech
Gentle99:

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2016
source sauce

Drabeey was Here
Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by matamaros: 7:06am On Sep 17, 2016
THE TROUBLE WITH IGBOS IS THAT THEY DONT ACCEPT CRITICISMS THEY DONT LEARN FROM MISTAKES THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT WHY THE OTHERS ARE WRONG. SEE AS THEY ARE CALLING FOR EX GOVERNOR OBI'S HEAD FOR TELLING THEM THE TRUTH. IS MASSOB AND IPOB FIGHTING FOR THE PROGRESS OF IGBOS ARE THEY NOT FIGHTING FOR THEIR OWN POCKETS. IS IT NOT EVIDENT THAT IGBOS CAN SELL THEIR OWN BLOOD FOR MONEY. FOR TELLING THEM THE TRUTH EX GOVERNOR OBI HAS EARNED MY RESPECT

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by Gentle99(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2016
matamaros:
THE TROUBLE WITH IGBOS IS THAT THEY DONT ACCEPT CRITICISMS THEY DONT LEARN FROM MISTAKES THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT WHY THE OTHERS ARE WRONG. SEE AS THEY ARE CALLING FOR EX GOVERNOR OBI'S HEAD FOR TELLING THEM THE TRUTH. IS MASSOB AND IPOB FIGHTING FOR THE PROGRESS OF IGBOS ARE THEY NOT FIGHTING FOR THEIR OWN POCKETS. IS IT NOT EVIDENT THAT IGBOS CAN SELL THEIR OWN BLOOD FOR MONEY. FOR TELLING THEM THE TRUTH EX GOVERNOR OBI HAS EARNED MY RESPECT

Hmm. As far as i know, Nigerians are not ready compromise. We are not ready to tolerate and as such split is the best. If you're talking about selfishness, then it is Nigerian leaders. According to the amalgamation document, Nigeria would legally expire after hundred years. After it has expired, the citizens would then choose to continue as one or to go back to their precolonial status. But what happened? Your leaders never said anything about it, knowing that Nigerians would opt for split and then they won't see where to steal money from. From these two groups, who is into money? Don't just say things, investigate before you start posting. He earned your respect by saying that the herdsmen should be allowed nomadism with guns? What if they enter your village and finish y'all? Think well, this is naija politics not developed nations'.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by attackgat: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2016
I doubt if Peter Obi said these things

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by Ipobdevil: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2016
false news . Pls stop trying to bring Biafra.. into your dirty politics you cant wipe up our sentiment like dat

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by Mosesbutez(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'm an igbo man, what Peter obi said is a pure truth. Even the igbos knows he is speaking the truth but pretends

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by 93xtr69r: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mosesbutez:
I'm an igbo man, what Peter obi said is a pure truth. Even the igbos knows he is speaking the truth but pretends

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by Gentle99(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
@themonk. Were you born an idiot or you got it into your bloods through blood transfusion? Ask questions and stop acting like a bastard son of a bi*ch (that is if you are not). Who rides whose dicks and who slaps whose ass? After the war, the three Rs were introduced(Rehabilitation, Reconcilliation and Reconstruction) but name a single Federal Government project completed or even done half way in the region where the war was actually? 3rd mainland bridge, National theatre amongst others are the projects of reconstruction done in a place where the war was never fought. Biafran scientists who invented the mercenaries used during the war were never asked how they made those or even fund them to make advanced ones for Nigeria yet FG go to China and US seeking for technology when it is at their disposal. Does that show rehabilitation? Fashola used Black Maria to transport okada riders to Onitsha Head bridge using the ban of commercial motorcycle as an excuse, yet when people go into robbery, y'all will start complaining. Lagos State.Government would rather prefer employing an SSCE yoruba person than an NCE Igbo into service (I'm speaking from experience cause I'm taking a course under Lagos.State Ministry of Education), does that show reconcilliation? FG maintains Lagos-Ibadan expressway but Anambra state maintains its own federal road, what do you call that? There is a rail route from Lagos-Kano-Abuja-Port Harcout.and so on. How many do you have in the S/E? Onitsha port, is it still operational? Niger River dredging work, what level of completion has it reached? 2nd Niger bridge, how far about it? My friend just shut up. FG knows that an investment into the states means 2nd California in a bigger way for Nigeria. Still, how many SE states can't pay salaries? Lowest poverty rate, where do ya find it? Wake up to reality. IPOB and MASSOB have every fucking right to do anything seccessional. TAKE IT OR GO HUG TRANSFORMER! BETTER STILL, GO SLEEP FOR LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe. by shaibu123: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ipobdevil:
false news . Pls stop trying to bring Biafra.. into your dirty politics you cant wipe up our sentiment like dat
My brother, this is pure false news.Peter will never say a thing like this or even think about it.The news has no source,so all lies.

(1) (Reply)

Next Edo Governor Must Come Frm My Political Family i.e Ize Iyamu- Igbinedion / Timi Frank reports APC Chair To Buhari, Demands His Sack / Abati: I Don’t Have A Kobo To Refund To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.