Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,440 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Rain Rain Go Away - Checkout Faulks Road In Aba After The Rain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rain Rain Go Away - Checkout Faulks Road In Aba After The Rain (530 Views)

Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo / Expansion And Reconstruction Of The Oshodi-Airport Road In Pictures / 12.4km Stretch Of Parked Trailers On The Road In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rain Rain Go Away - Checkout Faulks Road In Aba After The Rain by naijasaga(m): 3:54am On Sep 17, 2016
My heart goes out to Abians and all the good people residing in Aba. I keep asking myself when shall Abia state be free from flood immediately after a little rain drops? Hmmm, a normal Nigerian will say 'nawao it is well'. Its high time the government do something about this because people are suffering and smiling.

Click here to see more photos >> http://www.naijasaga.com/rain-rain-go-away-checkout-faulks-road-in-aba-after-the-rain/

Re: Rain Rain Go Away - Checkout Faulks Road In Aba After The Rain by VENVICK(m): 4:00am On Sep 17, 2016
Some fake things made in aba... I guess no fake rain this time ⌚.. This one na original. Hmm first time

1 Like

Re: Rain Rain Go Away - Checkout Faulks Road In Aba After The Rain by villareal15(m): 4:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Holy shiiit embarassed
Re: Rain Rain Go Away - Checkout Faulks Road In Aba After The Rain by Davash222(m): 4:32am On Sep 17, 2016
This Faulks road na big problem for Abians, was staying with my Uncle way back in 2005, He stays close to 'Ukwu mango'. The place was something else then, to the extent Politicians distributes Rain Boots and anti malaria drugs for the residents whenever they are campaigning.

Trust Aba boys, they do make money with the flood. People dey wey go back you if you no wan put your leg for water, #50 for a pole walk.

Aba is a nice place to be. They are Always cheerful and hardworking.
Re: Rain Rain Go Away - Checkout Faulks Road In Aba After The Rain by TeeRoads: 4:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Lolz... business gurus are not complaining at all.. they are used to it
Re: Rain Rain Go Away - Checkout Faulks Road In Aba After The Rain by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 17, 2016
Aba has been unlucky with roads since 200BC grin
Re: Rain Rain Go Away - Checkout Faulks Road In Aba After The Rain by Flexherbal(m): 5:17am On Sep 17, 2016
We need to replan our cities.
Re: Rain Rain Go Away - Checkout Faulks Road In Aba After The Rain by Nusaf: 5:47am On Sep 17, 2016
Na buhari fault grin.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Nigeria / 5 Ways To Stay Awake During Long Haul Drives / One Dead, Many Injured As Bus Loses Brake In Lekki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.