Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike (954 Views)

President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by dimieprincess(f): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2016
Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state has urged Adams Oshiomhole, governor of Edo state, to stop telling lies “at his age”.
Speaking when he granted audience to the Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC) on Wednesday, Wike refuted allegations that he
and Okowa mobilised militants to Edo state and that he sent N2 billion to the PDP governorship candidate.
“If Oshiomhole has lost the confidence of his people, he should not blame me,” he said.
“He brought the president and 10 APC governors and he was not satisfied. Only because two PDP governors visited Edo state,
Oshiomhole is panicking.
“Oshiomhole at his age should stop dramatising and telling lies. What will his children say when they see him behave like
that? If you cannot win election, you cannot win election no matter the number of security reports you write.
“Oshiomhole doesn’t know when to stop lying. Why do you think that you will continue to deceive the people? This was the
same man who praised former President Goodluck Jonathan for promoting free and fair election, one man, one vote, which saw
Oshiomhole win a second term.
“Today, in his notorious inconsistency, anywhere Oshiomhole goes, he insults the former president. When President Buhari
leaves office, Oshiomhole will do the same to him.
“What I told Edo people that have set Oshiomhole in panic mode is that they should not trust INEC or the security agencies
because they will never be neutral. I still repeat that the Edo people must remain vigilant so that they their votes will count.
“The Comrade in Oshiomhole has died long ago. There is no Comrade in him. From Khaki, he is now wearing costly imported
Safari suits.”

http://www.abacityblog.com/2016/09/oshiomhole-keeps-telling-lies-at-his.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by ajaniade004: 6:33am On Sep 17, 2016
And you, Wike tell the truth always. Case of kettle calling the pot black
Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by Godfullsam(m): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2016
Wike should focus on river state and leave oshiomole alone.

They are all birds of thesame feather.... Liats!
Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by Otono123(m): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2016
Some one should please shut this ugly man up
Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by dimieprincess(f): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2016
ajaniade004:
And you, Wike tell the truth always. Case of kettle calling the pot black
Certified true copy of zombieism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by Agimor(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2016
Pot calling kettle black. All politicians are liars as far as an concerned so Wike you're not an exception.
Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by dimieprincess(f): 6:40am On Sep 17, 2016
Godfullsam:
Wike should focus on river state and leave oshiomole alone.

They are all birds of thesame feather.... Liats!
Hypocrite, who mentioned who first? Oshio the most ugliest man on earth mentioned Wike's name and here u r calling Wike to mind his business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by dimieprincess(f): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2016
Otono123:
Some one should please shut this ugly man up
If Wike is ugly, then what do u say about Oshiothief?
Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by Godfullsam(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

Hypocrite, who mentioned who first? Oshio the most ugliest man on earth mentioned Wike's name and here u r calling Wike to mind his business.

'most ugliest'? You are a big disgrace to what ever institution that trained you. Simple English you dont know and you are trading words...

Certified true copy of a frustrated wailer.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by Jafar1: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2016
Agimor:
Pot calling kettle black. All politicians are liars as far as an concerned so Wike you're not an exception.

No doubt bro
Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by dimieprincess(f): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2016
Godfullsam:

'most ugliest'? You are a big disgrace to what ever institution that trained you. Simple English you dont know and you are trading words...

Certified true copy of a frustrated wailer.
lol, pls I enjoin you to go and learn more of social media communication. I can use words to draw my emphasis and the important thing is, a message was passed. So dear parvenu take your diarrhea of the mouth to your "Diarrhea of the mouth Association " president.

Please have you solved your Plagiarism scandal by your demigod?

Oponu

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by Godfullsam(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

lol, pls I enjoin you to go and learn more of social media communication. I can use words to draw my emphasis and the important thing is, a message was passed. So dear parvenu take your diarrhea of the mouth to your "Diarrhea of the mouth Association " president.

Oponu

there is nothing like social media communication. Just swallow your pride and admit that you are a slowpoke.

If you know you can make ur emphases thru any means, why not write in you native language. That is why you always fail interviews.

....and pls dont quote me again o! Keep your frustrations to urself. I am not the reason why you are in ur present condition.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by dimieprincess(f): 7:33am On Sep 17, 2016
Godfullsam:

there is nothing like social media communication. Just swallow your pride and admit that you are a slowpoke.

If you know you can make ur emphases thru any means, why not write in you native language. That is why you always fail interviews.

....and pls dont quote me again o! Keep your frustrations to urself. I am not the reason why you are in ur present condition.
Condition ke? I guess u r so deluded your present status that you brag on social media. I can feed you for the rest of your life so who needs improvement between you and I?

The remnants for my dog is what......

ogbeni respect yourself, may be I can employ you to be my gardener, what about that?
Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

Oponu
dimieprinncess 2 while Godfullsam 1........lozzzzz
Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2016
Me I dey enjoy these cold war btw dimieprin.....Nd Godfull..... grin
Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by Godfullsam(m): 7:54am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

Condition ke? I guess u r so deluded your present status that you brag on social media. I can feed you for the rest of your life so who needs improvement between you and I?

The remnants for my dog is what......

ogbeni respect yourself, may be I can employ you to be my gardener, what about that?

lol as if you know that i seriously need to change job. The post of a gardener at ur 'imaginary' exalted mansion will be highly appreciated. Provided u can foot the bill...

Let me pretend like i dont know are a very poor lady living a fake life.
Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by dimieprincess(f): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2016
Godfullsam:

lol as if you know that i seriously need to change job. The post of a gardener at ur 'imaginary' exalted mansion will be highly appreciated. Provided u can foot the bill...

Let me pretend like i dont know are a very poor lady living a fake life.
If u want to know the truism about status, u can send me a request message and I will send you my Facebook account from there we can start to talk and see if u can be considered okay for the job.

I hate when parvenu pride him or her self as one well brought up person. Keep shouting sai baba while you struggle to get one square meal per day
Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by ajaniade004: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

It seems you are Wike's boo the way you defend him on this thread.
Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by Godfullsam(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

If u want to know the truism about status, u can send me a request message and I will send you my Facebook account from there we can start to talk and see if u can be considered okay for the job.

I hate when parvenu pride him or her self as one well brought up person. Keep shouting sai baba while you struggle to get one square meal per day

one thing about wailers is, if they discover u are not a supporter of PDP. U automatically becomes an APC and Buhari supporter..

That is a very shallow way to think. Truth is, i am not a fan of that ur sai baba. Although we are not on thesame page because i dont support ur Wike/PDP either.

I am just a realist, i love to say things base on my perceptions.

I hope u understand me 'big lady'.
Re: Oshiomhole Keeps Telling Lies At His Age, What Will His Children Say? – Wike by dimieprincess(f): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2016
Godfullsam:

one thing about wailers is, if they discover u are not a supporter of PDP. U automatically becomes an APC and Buhari supporter..

That is a very shallow way to think. Truth is, i am not a fan of that ur sai baba. Although we are not on thesame page because i dont support ur Wike/PDP either.

I am just a realist, i love to say things base on my perceptions.

I hope u understand me 'big lady'.
You can't feign to be at the threshold, you must be for or against so stop your Buharism (new word for plagiarism=)

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Comments On APC Crisis / Osinbajo Reveals Who Nominated Him As Vice President. / Buhari Should See This - I Weep For The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.