Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics (44262 Views)

How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths / Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
ceaser:

I'll advice him to work on his chosen field and build himself to succeed exceedingly. Medical profession as is currently is in Nigeria has been bastardised and rendered almost redundant by the government, some medical elders (who relish eating their young) and the Nigerian people (reference to the dude who posited his preference to pharmacists for treatment of medical ailments to physicians). Some medical elders too in connivance with some no-gooders contribute not little to the rot in the profession and all it represents. The hospitals lack functioning equipments and infrastructures, the medical team at times will need to eke out monies from their own pockets to fund patients' treatment just so to ensure that the care is successful.

That is why I don't understand why that doctor that posted the news on facebook had to "praise" the CMD the way he did. It's sycophantic at best. C'mon for goodness sake, it's HIS DAMN JOB to create an enabling environment for staff and workers as the administrator and he does not need to be praised for doing that. This slave mentality is so pervasive that even the macrocosm has taken it as a norm to praise state governors and presidents for payment of salaries and infrastructures when the law and constitution actually mandates 'em to do it. These things are RIGHTS, not PRIVILEGES.
You're very right broh, the medical practise has been rendered colourless by the docility of our medical elders.
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Spidermon: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
I am not impressed by the suturing. Considering the closeness to the inguinal canal and aesthetic nature of the genitals, dem suppose do am well.

Imagine say the guy man babe wan give am bloww job na ehn, e go be like horror film.
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Missmossy(f): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
That must have hurt, thank God he survived it. I wonder what kind of incidence led to this. Really scary, he is lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by ComradeDon: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
My world! This is incredible. Thank God for his survival. Wish him quick recovery!!!
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Greataausim(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
babyud:
what is dis one saying?
Na wetin u hear...?
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by ReachHard: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'M SURE THIS MUST BE ONE OF THOSE SWAHILI NEWS... EITHER KENYA OR UGANDAN NEWS
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
saint7000:
I only respect doctors who are surgeons. Not those physicians that prescribe drugs only for a living; something pharmacists can do.
me too
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by drotony: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2016
For those ignorant fellows saying they only respect surgeons, all specialities in medicine are important. And if u must know, the most intelligent doctors go into internal medicine and not surgery. But then we are Nigerians and almost always ignoramuses.

What can I say?
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by obinna58(m): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2016
hmmmm are you sure this is a man
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by abhanz(m): 12:54am On Sep 18, 2016
Is that person not Female?
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 18, 2016
Wish kind play or joke d take carry.dat tin.dia?
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Jesuobu:
Only God will reward true medical doctors. I tell you the truth, doctors are the true "men of God" and their reward is enormous smiley
Abeg park well eh, you just wan turn everything into your religious way.
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by metallisc(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
bunmibola:
My God, how come? Dats serious.

fine geh! grin are you still in the fish bizness?
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by enomakos(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Greataausim:
Wish he quick recovery.... Despite that i don't knw what happen to him. Who knw he might hav slept with someone wife or.....
how you take know?
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by enomakos(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
abhanz:
Is that person not Female?
he is male,the john thomas is there
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by acevic: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2016
Berbierklaus:

My eyes just can't help it gringrin

What's up Berbieklaus? Happy new week.
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by bunmibola(f): 7:36am On Sep 25, 2016
metallisc:

fine geh! grin are you still in the fish bizness?
Am into sales of fish feeds
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Berbierklaus(f): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
acevic:

What's up Berbieklaus? Happy new week.

I'm good,same dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: 248 New Cases Reported, 17 Deaths And 33 Discharged On May 10 / Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) / Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.