Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) (31571 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Wife, Shaves Hair With Knife For Following Him To Bet Shop / Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video / Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by henryanna36: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2016
According to a social media user Isaac who shared the photos/news,he was attacked by Fulani herdsmen on the 15th of September on his way to work.Below is what he wrote.....

'Fulani struck this morning on my way to the office along Obajana -kabba road .Two  Fulani pointed gun on me and the other two at the rear .I stop a while and now use reverse to run the battle of my life.In the process ,one of the Fulani men used his long stick with knive to stab me on my right hand.I ran to road safety office to get first aid treatment .Thank God for the doctors and nurses that were at the federal road safety office at kabba junction to give me a comprehensive treatment.I had five stitches on my right hand.The question is Fulani has a poisonous knive that when pierced into the body is dangerous. I have taken tatanus injection but my fear of their poisonous knife. I used to have regard for fulani but my respect to them has seize hence forth as they commit most of these atrocities on highways'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/fualni-herdsmen-stab-man-on-his-way-to.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by henryanna36: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2016

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2016
Why are fulanis so wicked and heartless? Mr buhari Pls call your brothers and give them what they want abi you are waiting till they finish us? God will judge all of yoi

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by adedayoadedeji(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
this is pathetic. if na d poisonous knife, no b u go type this thing nah.
so thank God for life

8 Likes

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by mikeweezy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
u never see anything yet keep having regard for them,cos I know you must be part of those that were supporting them ,bros I wish u quick healing thou am not APC lol

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by buoye1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Toh....

1 Like

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Buhari call your people to order

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
mikeweezy:
u never see anything yet keep having regard for them,cos I know you must be part of those that were supporting them ,bros I wish u quick healing thou am not APC lol

1 Like

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Victorakats(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Painful truth is that war is looming and we're busy complaining to government who doesn't wish to do anything about it.

God please save us!!

Were you given conditions for wedding?

Read this!
Read»» http://www.amaraofficial.com/2016/09/my-parents-requests-that-we-terminate-marriage.html

5 Likes

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by SenatorTobijah(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
What's with these barbarians and Buhari's administration. The thunder way go fire Buhari dey do press up for Daura

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
What is this fulani herdmens their own problem sef. Just wounding people for no just course

9 Likes

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by seapson(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Buhari,ur life want to spoil ni?
wats all diz rubbish na

13 Likes

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by beycity(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nothing is guaranteed & nobody is safe in this country.

10 Likes

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Einl(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Everyday police and soldiers are arresting and killing cattle rustlers. Think about it. The Nigerian Army has an operation to kill people that steal cows.

Where are they when these herdsmen are destroying villages and murdering people ?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Icecomrade: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2016

Northern leaders said the people attacking Nigerians are not fulani.

They are Aliens in our country.

APC will respond. Buhari will respond. Northern leaders will tell him he is delusional to ve mentioned fulani

8 Likes

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
buhari come and caution your people cows nau sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Sealeddeal(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
He used to respect Fulani herdsmen

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is very unbecoming. Let these reports be investigated so that people don't heat up the polity.

1 Like

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by ALAYORMII: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Herdsmen this

Herdsmen that

When are people going to be retaliating??

8 Likes

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by electrokcoi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
i don't understand this people o, what is really their problems

3 Likes

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Cymaxy: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Men of terror

6 Likes

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
ok
Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
people wey dem suppose dey kill

3 Likes

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by gbaskiboy: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
na wa oooooooo,

1 Like

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by brightahia(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
since Buhari became president, fulani's became more popular n lawless

10 Likes

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Obumorji(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
henryanna36:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/fualni-herdsmen-stab-man-on-his-way-to.html

And all the stupid hausa/fulani guys won't comment again on NL...... it's it's okonji or Mrs Jonathan dey will all open dia fly infested mouth.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by seapson(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
unpopular children starve hard in maiduguri
I blame Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by brainpower(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
This violence by fulani herdsmen is real. You may not believe because it hasn't happened to you. In as much as there's violence all over the country, these men do it without regard for anything. They do these things to intimidate people into fearing them.
That's how we were intimidated and made to believe that if a particular person or part of the country doesn't win an election the dog and the baboon will be soaked in blood and consequently the fear worked on the ex president.
Even in our streets, a shoe mender will try to cheat you and when you insist they start forming anger and leaving the money for, just to make you fear them because we believe they have charms. May God help this counry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by Dollyak(f): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
adedayoadedeji:
this is pathetic. if na d poisonous knife, no b u go type this thing nah.

so thank God for life
Nothing worse than an half glass empty numpty.

1 Like

Re: Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) by WenysAD(f): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dear Lord pls save your children from the hands of these blood sucking demons. Amen

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo / 2 Motorcycle Thieves Caught In Abia, Tied & Nearly Burnt To Death By Angry Mob / Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.