Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nothing Like Love By Blair - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nothing Like Love By Blair (35501 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Hidden Desire By Blair / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by fikfaknuel(f): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Nice one. I'll read later.
Do well to check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by katchycouture(f): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2016
beautiful story...keep it up by updating regularly... thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by CashZamani(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2016
wow, can't just believe I read everything word by word and line by line. I share the same thought with Richard sha "Bleep love"

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by JANEVIVIAN: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Wow!! i love dis post.thumbs up for u bae. AM NEW HERE,HOPE AM WELCOMED?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by nastynic(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2016
grabs coke and pop corn brings out a cheque and signs 50 billion hands it over to blair01"thanks sweetie for makin my day a fantasy" more ink to ur pen,more money to ur bank account,more ideas to ur brain,more energy to ur fingers...................................................................yours faithfully following nasty nic

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by dreezybines: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2016
What a lovely story...Nice write up Blair...I Just hope it will have a good end
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Missmossy(f): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2016
Some wicked mothers though angry a young girl to marry a man in his 40's. I pity Tare now. Can it get any better??

Keep it coming blair01,more wisdom to you kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Samexdx(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2016
I'll read later
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Daeveed(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Nmaglit:
They r not related but tare mum and richard dad were in love back in the days n promise to name their first child tare meaning LOVE thinking they will end up Together now reverse is the case

Ok... Let's See How It Goes... #Nice Update Gal...

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by elmogaji(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2016
blair01,cngrts d story made fp,theblessesman,mrlemeuel,Royh Tgold1,and wia una.dey,smartestpopqueen z hia already......

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by eoadeniji(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls Blair let an update come up already cry
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Adeyemi4ril(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Plsss! Let d story continue.
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by ROYH(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
elmogaji:
blair01,cngrts d story made fp,theblessesman,mrlemeuel,Royh Tgold1,and wia una.dey,smartestpopqueen z hia already......
my Humble Self Is Honoured, lemme feed my eyes[b]busted chitizen[/b] Adeyemi4ril(m), Samfem01(m), Tunsweet(f), obumsway(m), unlimiteddammi(m) and 10 guest(s)
Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A Ghost/Silent Reader While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *Giving Them "Commenting" Pills* Start Showing The Work Of My Pills Busted Nigger's, You're Pant Down grin cheesy tongue cheesy grin grin
[size=50pt]DA UNDISPUTED #T34M H3RO[/size] [size=50pt]#TEAM_HERO NAANI[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by elmogaji(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
blair01,cngrts d story made fp,theblessesman,mrlemeuel,Royh Tgold1, wia una dey,smartestpopqueen z hia already......

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=katchycouture post=49678923]beautiful story...keep it up by updating regularly... thumbs up

Thanks dr
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
very much welcome Janevivian
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by RITZ25: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls continue
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by attention007(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
cry after falling in love with the story u left us in suspense
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by mattyboy007(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
I don land... Oya op kwuntinue... Dis story dey do me butterfly fr belle
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sorry do I know you? Tare asked the beauty queen standing before her.
Am not here for you,get the hell out of my way.She pushed Tare who almost fell down and stood in front of Richard with her hands on her waist.
Are you stalking me chel?
you can call it whatever you want Richard,what did you take me for? Some sort of lady you treat like trash? for 2weeks you have ignored my calls and messages. And do you know what hurt me more,the fact that you asked your gateman to never let me in.What do you want? is it money? s-x? name it am ready to give you but don’t treat me like this.
Mitchell let’s talk outside he told her calmly.
Why not here? Because you don’t want your bedwarmer to hear right she said pointing at Tare.
This is the last time you call her names Mitchell he said with rage.
And what will you do if I call her names? what do you see in her? she isn’t even as preaty as I am.The earlier you know the better for you,this piece of trash you have as a bedwarmer is nothing but a gold digger.
Richard lost it and slapped her.
You slapped me? she held her already reddened chick in her hands as tears streamed down her eyes.
Yes I slapped you and I will add more if you don’t get the hell out of here.
Richh..ard..she stammered.
Get out chel,have tolerated enough of your craziness and we are over.
No..no.n..Richard you can’t do this to me .she
held his arm.
Richard shrugged off from her grip.
Knowing well she had lost the battle she turned to Tare and said
Watch out,he will dump you just like he did to me.He never fall in love,you are nothing more than fun to him.
With that she opened the door and left.
Tare am sorry for this
Just when I started trusting you,you brought your girlfriend to insult me.please get out.
Tare please hear me out
Get out Richard,I don’t ever want to see you again.
Richard left knowing fully well she won’t listen to him.
She felt the urge to call him back embrace him telling him she knew she wasn’t just fun to him..but went to her bed and cried her eyes out.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mitchell threw her clutch to her bed,her heels and phone went the same way.Vanessa who had been engrossed making up became alarm.Chel only behaved and that way whenever she was angry.
What’s with you girlfriend?
I don’t know how I feel,maybe terrible.
What happened “V” asked concerned
Why do you care? so you can go and seduce Richard into sleeping with you.
Chell that wasn’t what I meant,am only been concerned about you.
Concerned’ Is that a what you call it? wow interesting. I guess that was how concerned you were when you slept with Godfrey.
Chell’
what? or am I lieng?it’s true na,you had him to your fill.
Vanessa stood up with unshed tears in her eyes to open the door. Standing before her was the guy that had slept with her weeks ago without even an apology. He never called or texted.
“Godfrey”
Hi V’ is mitch in?
Yeah come in.
She left the house almost immediately knowing fully well she wasn’t needed and to avoid Mitch ranting.
Godfrey went on his knees the moment he stepped in.
Mitch am sorry,it was just a moment weakeness.she doesn’t mean anything to me,you are the one that matter.I can’t live without you,believe me the last few months of my life have been completely meaningless. I want you back please Mitch.
Why did you have to hurt me,you knew how much I loved you and you happily used my weaknesses against me,dumped me for some months like some trash and come back to pick me whenever you want.
Mitch I hurt you but you aren’t trash,you are the best thing that had ever happened to me.Baby please come back to me I beg of you.
just live please.
Godfrey stood up and went over to where Chell sat on the bed.Within a twinkle of eye they were eating up each other’s lip.
Have missed you so much, Godfrey breathed out in between the kiss.
Have missed you more.Soon they were both unclad but it seemed they couldn’t just get enough of each other.
Vanessa felt useless,all she wanted was to get drunk and forget the pain she was going through. How could he do this to her,not even an apology.He acted like nothing happened. She had wished and even fantasized him asking her out.A thought of those imaginations brought tears streaming down her eyes.Who was she to fall inlove? a fat plump lady with designers pimples all over her face.
Why were things this bad for her? Chel had all it takes.The beauty and the wealth.And most expecially a guy madly inlove with her.Even if she had absentminded parents,she rather lived Chel’s life than hers’.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Richard gazed at the pot bellied man already trembling in fright in front of him.
I will sir,I promise to withdraw this very minute.Infact I don’t have intrest in her,I just wanted a fresh blood. since her mother told me she’s a virgin.please don’t take my job from me,I won’t have anything to do with them again.
I will keep your job,but any complain from her I will make your life a living hell.
He pushed the cheque towards the man and stood up.
This is for any expenses you must have done for her family,and this discussion never happened.
Mr Thompson took the cheque with trembling hands,it was worth more than what he had given to Edna.He vowed within himself never to contact her again.
Richard smiled in satisfaction it all went as planned. But all his smiles faded away when he remembered Her’.
Tare pushed her food away,she wasn’t having the appetite to eat.She was supposed to be happy,her mother hadn’t come to drag her as promised. Neither had she called or texted,it was one week already.But instead she felt incomplete,why had Richard not call or beg?If only he could do that,she wouldn’t mind running into his arms.
7days seemed like eternity,she found herself thinking of him always.no doubt Richard Ayiba-emi had gotten a spot in her heart,but she wasn’t ready,even though her heart yearned for him.She rather be far from Richard,every step close to him is a step to getting hurt!
Richard stood outside her door,he had been standing for some minutes.He just couldn’t take her off his mind and wanted to see her badly but was scared of her reactions. She had pushed him out of her house the last time,he wasn’t ready for such treatment again.
The door flew opened and their eyes locked for what seemed like eternity.
Tare was dressed in a black turtleneck gown that stopped on her knee. Her dark hair falling on her back,she was obviously dressed for outing.
Richard felt like hugging her,seeing her preety oval face made him realised just how much he had missed her.
Richard’
She found herself saying,she wanted to run her hands over his dark curly hair.She had thought he had given up on her,too excited to see him that she felt hungry at once.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Tee am sorry,whatever she said was just her crazy thought. I value our friendship,you aren’t just any girl to me.You are different Tee.please let me back into your life,have missed your friendship..
I didn’t remember inviting you in?
Tee plea..
spare it Richard,just..
Tare was cut short. Richard lips were already in hers.She didn’t want the moment to end,he wrapped his hands around her waist and she wrapped her’s around his kneck. She heard that tiny voice warning her to stop.
‘it’s all over school,the guy is a womanizer.Your’e probably one of his prey.’
She tried to keep her ears shut from her mind.She had wished for a moment like this for so long and now just when her wishes were coming through her mind was fighting her off Richard.
“He doesn’t fall inlove,you are just fun to him.He will dump you like he did to me”
Mitchell’s words rang in her ears,she pushed him away.
Just live me alone Richard,you are just looking for the next girl to lay I don’t wanna be a victim.
Those words hit Richard like a bomb,he was a womanizer but he cared for her.He couldn’t call what he felt for her as love,but he always wanted to be with her.
He walked away quietly’
What’s up with you man?is she the only girl in the world?
Let me be sam.He said counting his every word’
for crying out loud don’t tell me you came to this club to bore around.
What part of let me be don’t you understand?
how things change,thesame Richard that bragged about laying any lady without feeling a thin for them,what’s it this one? she isn’t even as preety as your numerous flings.
Get me a girl’
Now you are talking,I will be right back.
Maybe sam was right,he needed to forget her.
Sam reappeared with a fair slim girl,she looked no different from a model.
She had started licking her lips.jeez the guy was handsome,she wouldn’t mind doing it free for him.
Do you want it here mr?
No let’s go home.
That excited her,it was rare to see guys who took them home.She would make good use of this opportunity by stealing a thing or two! he looked wealthy.
Tare searched through her clothes for a suitable cloth,she had made a mistake by chasing him out.she had chased him out of her house not heart.She wanted to see him again not considering the time of the night.
She settled for her favourite dress and headed for Richard’s.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Daeveed(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dahm!!.... I Dislike Badt Co-incedence... Now Tare Will Think His A Real Playa angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Adeyemi4ril(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Daeveed:
Dahm!!.... I Dislike Badt Co-incedence... Now Tare Will Think His A Real Playa angry embarassed
am tellin u bro.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Adeyemi4ril(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
U make my day wit dis story! Luv it!!
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by eoadeniji(m): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2016
Nice one blair
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by precydamsel(f): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2016
Grt story,keep it up! Waiting for next update
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by tivity101: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2016
nice job blair, more grease to ur elbow........ plz when are we seeing the next episode cos i am so drown with this write up
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Thriveplus: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nice one there Blair, waiting for the concluding part please!!
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Oly23(f): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wow nice one Blair keep it up! smiley But pleasse don't tell me Tare and Richard are siblings I will just faint for you cry
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Queentrippleb(f): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=Oly23 post=49720524]Wow nice one Blair keep it up! smiley But pleasse don't tell me Tare and Richard are siblings I will just faint for you cry [/quote.... With what I have read so far, Mitchell and Richard re siblings. Richard Is d son Mitchells mum has been lamented about . hope am right Blair? Pls I can't wait to read d conclusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Pictures That Clearly Illustrates How Time Has Really Changed / Corper Sam's Funny Story...don't Laugh Please / THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.