Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Any News On Firs Interviews Dates? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any News On Firs Interviews Dates? (821 Views)

Update On Firs / Update On Firs Recruitment / FIRS Recruitment: Breaking News! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any News On Firs Interviews Dates? by Akams: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
Hello mates, I recently got a mail from FIRS to validate my application for the apptitude test that would hold btw 10th and 20th of october in different states. But there is no info with regards to the date it will hold in the different states. please anybody with info should help us out.

thankz.
Re: Any News On Firs Interviews Dates? by Remii(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2009
If you have an invitation letter as you said, there should be some contact information on it, why not call or go to that address instead of solciting for rumours and unofficial guide on the internet.
Re: Any News On Firs Interviews Dates? by Akams: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ Remii, there was no contact info on the text and I have tried checking out on there web site but no info. Thats why I came to the house, thankz for ur advice.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Recruitment !appy Before 15th Of April,2010 / Mph Degree In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.