Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Mph Degree In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mph Degree In Nigeria (823 Views)

180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? / I Lied About My Degree In Order To Apply For A Job / What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mph Degree In Nigeria by kanmi22(f): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2010
Hello brothers and sisters, i am a young lady presently in the united states. I am almost done with my respiratory therapy bachelor degree but i am offered an opportunity to attend an MPH program here in the state. I want to do this program because i plan on moving back to naija in another 10years by God's grace, however, when i come back to stay, i want to be able to do something with my life over there except BUSINESS (i don't like business!!!!), Any advice on this decision about an MPH concentration in epidemiology and biostatistics in Nigeria? I am hoping to be productive to my country through my strength which is health care. Any input will be appreciated,
Re: Mph Degree In Nigeria by femi4: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2010
First degree will not take you anywhere in Nigeria,I'll advice you to do just the way my colleague did,complete your MPH and I can assure you that you'll be a hot cake in the medical profession in Nigeria.In terms of business,you don't need to be directly involve,allow trustworthy people to help you put your money into business.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities Http://www.surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=110052 / A Private Investment Bank In Lagos Vi,is Recieving Resumes For Finance Analysts / Start Proving Internet Access With Just 2,000naira/month- 18gb For All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.