Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

No Topic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Topic (764 Views)

Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence / Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Topic by Maxcollins042(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thread closed
Re: No Topic by dmgr(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
typing........stay cool
Re: No Topic by pedel: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
#5 The president should intensify his efforts on creating enabling environment where people like OP can get engaged in a meaningful employment and stop creating senseless posts.
Re: No Topic by Maxcollins042(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
pedel:
#5 The president should intensify his efforts on creating enabling environment where people like OP can get engaged in a meaningful employment and stop creating senseless posts.
Lol... a normal reaction from a blind and gullible follower
Re: No Topic by SFSNIPER(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
I agree with all except #4.
Re: No Topic by pedel: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Lol... a normal reaction from a blind and gullible follower
I kind of like your reaction. You seem like a reasonable person. Unfortunately, the bad governance this country has suffered and still suffering is obviously taking a toll on you like everyone.
Forget about creating posts like this. Neither GEJ nor PMB is your problem. It's the system.
The truth is GEJ was clueless and PMB is proving daily not to be different all because of the system they have to work with.
My advice is for you to look for a way to hack your living in this country (if you are based in Nigeria) so you won't have to be bitter with these vagabonds in power.
With the way the system is set up, these people are not going anywhere anytime soon; they are going to succeed themselves with their wards and loyalist and the cycle continues.
Re: No Topic by Maxcollins042(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
pedel:

I kind of like your reaction. You seem like a reasonable person. Unfortunately, the bad governance this country has suffered and still suffering is obviously taking a toll on you like everyone.
Forget about creating posts like this. Neither GEJ nor PMB is your problem. It's the system.
The truth is GEJ was clueless and PMB is proving daily not to be different all because of the system they have to work with.
My advice is for you to look for a way to hack your living in this country (if you are based in Nigeria) so you won't have to be bitter with these vagabonds in power.
With the way the system is set up, these people are not going anywhere anytime soon; they are going to succeed themselves with their wards and loyalist and the cycle continues.
Am not bitter against any one. Just that I dislike hypocrisy and someone taking me for a fool.

(1) (Reply)

Senate To Buhari: Don’t Sell Our National Assets / Buhari Again... Caption This / Hon. Jibrin Reveals More Shocking Details Of Corruption In House (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.