Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? (984 Views)

Proofs To Show Buhari Doesn't Carry His Wife Along In His Government (pics) / Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? by EgusiSoup: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
All the picture the has been releasing for us to watch always show the President walking in front and one mature, full grown Nigerian citizens with children at home will be following him at the back and be carrying his bag!

Is this modern slavery or man's inhumanity to Man?

Why can't the President carry his own bag?

Is he too big to carry is own bag?

Why must someone be standing at his back when he is making speech or someone be carrying his bag up and down round the world as if he cannot carry his own bag!

When he get to New York he will book and pay for hotel for the BAG CARRIER and then for himself too with tax payer money.

If the President carry his own bag I Believe there wouldn't be any need for that extra hotel room they will book for the BAG CARRIER thus cutting wasteful spending and saving money. That Money can be used to buy some books for that dilapidated primary school in Otueke.

I thought APC came with a Change Mantra?
All I see is a Change from BAD to WORSE!

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Mama Patience, we are sorry!

May God help Nigeria

My name is #EgusiSoup and I just want to make common sense!

CC
Bitterleafsoup
Redoil
SmellyMouth
PoundedYam
Stupidity
Beremx
Lalasticlala
Cutehector
TonyeBarcanista
Re: Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
PMB na your mate angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? by Abeymills(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
This reminds of Tony Blair bubu go break down
Re: Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? by EgusiSoup: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
TrueSenator:
PMB na your mate angry angry angry angry angry angry

So my non-mates should not carry their BAG? undecided
Re: Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? by kolaish(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good write-up. This should have been part of the change begins with me mantra.
Re: Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? by EgusiSoup: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
kolaish:
Good write-up. This should have been part of the change begins with me mantra.

Hypocrisy undiluted undecided
Re: Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? by jejemanito: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
*Faints*
I Just Broke My Iphone 7 Plus While Laugh-rolling On The Floor!

Egusi Soup Haf Killed Me!
Re: Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Who would take someone by the username Egusisoup seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

EgusiSoup:

So my non-mates should not carry their BAG? undecided
Re: Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? by Compliant(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
@op why are you doing this to yourself

IS LIKE YOU MIX OSOGBO WEED WITH YOUR EGUSISOUP

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? by EgusiSoup: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Compliant:
@op why are you doing this to yourself

IS LIKE YOU MIX OSOGBO WEED WITH YOUR EGUSISOUP

undecided
Re: Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? by EgusiSoup: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
jejemanito:
*Faints*

I Just Broke My Iphone 7 Plus While Laugh-rolling On The Floor!

Egusi Soup Haf Killed Me!

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Jonathan Failed And Buhari Is Presently Failing / All Progressive Congress Backs Aisha Buhari / Ambode Cancels Monthly Environment Sanitation Days In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.