Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby (982 Views)

Man Wraps His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by Baoo4eva(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
And we rock it

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by Cutehector(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lol sometimes I don't see myself as a father...
Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by faithugo64(f): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
cute baby

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Cutie Cute Kid....Be Thanking God The Child No Resemble You Bro'...Baba Olomo!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by abimbawealth(f): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Cute!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lovely pics! cheesy

God bless you and your beautiful child. You look so happy and happy people look good. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by sisisioge: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
See the sheer joy in your countenance... Happy daddy,lovely daughter.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by Iffffffy(f): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
Cutie Cute Kid....Be Thanking God The Child No Resemble You Bro'...Baba Olomo!
bad mouth

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
abimbawealth:
Cute!!!
buzz me if u still have my number

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by Iffffffy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fidelismaria:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided aint notin cute bout dat child he/she just as ugly as his fada
who liked this post?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by abimbawealth(f): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
buzz me if u still have my number
Unlikr you, I still do tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by Pidggin(f): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fidelismaria:
[s]undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided aint notin cute bout dat child he/she just as ugly as his fada[/s]

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by lamideee(f): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Cute baby

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by Berbierklaus(f): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2016
Fidelismaria:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided [s]aint notin cute bout dat child he/she just as ugly as his fada[/s]
Cc dominique

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by iykekelvins(m): 6:46am On Sep 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol sometimes I don't see myself as a father...
reject it for you..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by lilmax(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2016
your smile is not a real one undecided
Re: A Nairalander Shares Cute Pictures Of His Baby by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2016
Iffffffy:
bad mouth
NAH!!..True talk!

(1) (Reply)

"You Can Love & Nurse A Woman Back To Health & She'll Still File For Divorce" / She Said Yes!!! (video And Photos) / Second Hand Sewing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.